Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (41989 Views)

This Lady Swims From Bangladesh To India To Marry Facebook Lover. / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Smellymouth: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Shaw007:
both the guy and the girl nah Big fool, how much he even give her wen we nor go hear word
you don see the Atm, oya rest nah, he still camera phone show the whole world.

ode, that's what you get from lacking value and drooling on every painted face you see online.
wo boshen pariwo...
well, e don really smoke igbo sha

You have said it all bro. Just 4500 and he nor let person rest..

People spend millions on babes and you gave her that little money and you nor let us rest.. He even discharged his main babe just to be with this slay queen. What a funny dude..For him to even post the video shows that he is on the same level with the girl..

As for the slay queen,this is just a sign that you should be a better woman and stop jumping from bed to bed for little money and insults.
Respect your womanhood..

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Bonjoro: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Smellymouth:
We the village people is saying that our hands are not in this girl or guy's problems because their names wasn't in our list in our last meeting so disregard any reports or persons accusing us of this act.

This could be their uncles but not us..

Signed __,
Secretary to the village people...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
thedondada:
@militarycontrol.

The girl stole forget it.

She his those things hoping the guy would be blown out of his mind when he gets back ( probably told her he was going to weed).

She was unerrringly calm through out the entire process. An innocent hoe would tear the place down. Maybe her first attempt at stealing who knows. Also
She planned to steal more when he was asleep and take off before he wakes up.

I don't think the Guy was trying to dodge payment after all he gave her 2k to leave

She stole. I might be wrong though.

It's also possible they used crowd issues to cower the girl and she kept quiet so as not to be assaulted but it's unlikely even the skinniest of hoes can blow up like an atomic bomb. They gat no love or fear.
innocent how would Tear Down The Place? Those fools could have easily raped the slow girl
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
hooklover:
Ladies looking to steal I carry one one-day before I say Jack my perfume Don enter her bag. No go be dat oh.

But I caught her red handed she left empty no money given to her after d sex she left empty for shame....

himm really after u don enjoy
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by indomielomo: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
love that girl
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Just give us Tamara's number, simple........
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Augustap(f): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Whether the guy is lying or not, the guy is a fool. When will some guys have sense? You hanged out, booked a room, nd had sex with a girl you don't know from Adam. Whether she's a spirit or even has STI, you don't know. Konji will not kill some people

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
haha@ steal DSTV remotecheesy.some guys have mind oo.u will just invite one strange girl on Facebook or instagram dat u have never met b4 in ur life to ur personal padcheesy.apart from stealing items in ur home she can even plan with armed robbers to rob u in ur house if she sees that u are very well off and have expensive items in ur housecheesy.many of these runz girls/olosho dem dey parole with men of d underworld ..its risky inviting any random babe u just see on Facebook to ur personal home but some men wont learn cheesy.

guy it not new u know how many girls I have F//(uck true fb still now am still doing it up not new guy so forget
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by fitinwell: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Not suprised ... Thats how one comfort lady slept at my place ... I already paided the lady ...ok come and start going ...she said she wants to play small...ok oo after last round.. She dress up.. We gist and i told her am going out soon...ok she said i shud bath and dress up so that we cud leave my apartment togather.. I went to the bathrum to clean up... Only for her to pick up my ipad and iphone 7 red edition and run away.. She left without wearing her slippers or shoe...? I didnt notice on time...
By the time i got to the estate gate asked the security men they said the lady..passed 30mins ago..looking impatient.. Went to report to the police... Oga police dey ask me of her photograph... Ok oo..

Na der the matter die...

Have moved on like a gentleman..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by abbeyty(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
wetin she wan go do with his ATM card? maybe the boy don give her his pin when he dey enjoying the banging. I dont think he smoked proper igbo cuz, if he did he no go remember ATM card at that moment
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

guy it not new u know how many girls I have F//(uck true fb still now am still doing it up not new guy so forget
bros the time wey u go don dey earn six figure salary and u don get ur own duplex and still dey invite any girl wey u see for Facebook to ur duplex , dat time omila (theives) go pay u one nightly visit and na dat time u go know say Jesus is lordcheesy.sharp guys who are very well off wey dey do Facebook olosho ...na hotel dem dem dey invite dem..not their personal padcheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
bros the time wey u go don dey earn six figure salary and u don get ur own duplex and still dey invite any girl wey u see for Facebook to ur duplex , dat time omila (theives) go pay u one nightly visit and na dat time u go know say Jesus is lordcheesy.sharp guys who are very well off wey dey do Facebook olosho ...na hotel dem dem dey invite dem..not their personal padcheesy.

no be lie u talk sha
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by godofuck231: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
At least she didn't steal his weed..

can't imagine losing my precious weed
U de smoke weed de carry olosho, hmmm. Ur head no de house na
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

no be lie u talk sha
i have a paddy who is very well off.the guy get im own flat and ride.na this Facebook racket he dey take settle im konjicheesy.he go invite d Facebook babe over but na hotel d guy dey do am.he no dey carry dem go im flatcheesy.u dont know who is who.some of these babes wey dey do runz dey roll with cult guys and armed robbers.they can set u up any time any day and as a Sharp guy u suppose dey security consciouscheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by thedondada(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
innocent how would Tear Down The Place? Those fools could have easily raped the slow girl

As I said at the tail end of my post they used numbers to cow the girl into submission of that's the case most likely she's innocent and didn't want to get ganged raped and decided to quietly go.

However why then post it on line? What's the point? If they wanted to harm her they had all the opportunity.

The online rant makes me think she stole only trying to give her the benefit of doubt.

Any way thier wahala
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by hinograce: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
It terrible. Her husband or boyfriend ll be grossly ashamed. And worst her family. Her enemies, haters and competitors ll be smiling from cheek to cheek now. God deliver good guys from these kind of girls and good gitls from these kind of guys
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by centboy123456(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
i have a paddy who is very well off.the guy get im own flat and ride.na this Facebook racket he dey take settle im konjicheesy.he go invite d Facebook babe over but na hotel d guy dey do am.he no dey carry dem go im flatcheesy.u dont know who is who.some of these babes wey dey do runz dey roll with cult guys and armed robbers.they can set u up any time any day and as a Sharp guy u suppose dey security consciouscheesy.

lol bros u get mouth joor Na truth u talk

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
thedondada:

As I said at the tail end of my post they used numbers to cow the girl into submission of that's the case most likely she's innocent and didn't want to get ganged raped and decided to quietly go.

However why then post it on line? What's the point? If they wanted to harm her they had all the opportunity.

The online rant makes me think she stole only trying to give her the benefit of doubt.

Any way thier wahala
Yea, Real niggas don't snitch. wink
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by ngelbee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

lols
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by frank41(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
The dude is bamboozled.
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by mexzony: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
The boy is not even ashamed of posting this nonsense to the whole world. Look at how boldly he is disturbing us with his noise. What kind of men do we have in this generation.must all this come online. Am not even concerned about the lady but the foolishness of the guy to think he is mature doing what he is doing.Nonsense
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
MilitaryControl:
I need to understand this with precision.

1. She steals his valuables and still keeps them in his room, rather than inside her purse ( and attempt to run)........
People steal to escape with items not to keep them in the owner's closet where he can find them.

2. She steals his trousers??..........
Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. There is absolutely no gain in stealing his trousers and its incredible.

3. She waited for him to come back?......
Who steals personal items like trousers and still wait to be caught.

4. He collected the money back.

5. It appears they had sex briefly before he went downstairs

Conclusion:
Much as I want to believe the story, it appears the guy may have set her up. He, obviously a yahoo boy or some sort of scam, used her, hid his own clothes and ATM, gave her money, and plot with his friends to get back his money and embarass her.

She appeared dazed and confused all through.

Why would the guy set her up?

Perhaps he's broke and doesn't want to pay for sex.
Perhaps he was asked to do it by someone/ friend who's trying to get back at the girl for something.
Perhaps he just wants to be popular and prove a point against slay queens.

If this is not the case, another sensible explanation could be that the girl is disturbingly mentally unstable, and she hid those items instinctively. Explains why she acted confused like "what's going on?", explains what the dude sensed when he said his spirit was not into her and asked her to go, explains why in the midst of it she muttered the words "Daddy, come".. which as funny as it sounded made no sense.

Modified: Ok another possible explanation could be she was almost caught in the act. She was ransacking his trousers and wardrobe for money (obviously to steal and run perhaps immediately), she finds his atm cards in the pockets... but luck ran out and she hears his lousy friends and him approaching...in a rush not to get caught she just dumped the whole cards and trousers inside the wardrobe and stepped back.

I guess this could be the most likely scenario. Explains why both atm cards were found in the same place (the wardrobe).

If this is the case, then she's a big thief and was hoping to find loads of cash in the wardrobe. She knew what she was doing. grin

cc daeylar food don don. Twitter story loading. Blow me some of those kisses dear. grin grin grin grin grin

This is purely a set up.
The guy was paid to set her up.

She should learn her lesson and thank God she didnt go the way of Cynthia Osukogu.
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Talkingboy: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
MilitaryControl:
I need to understand this with precision.

1. She steals his valuables and still keeps them in his room, rather than inside her purse ( and attempt to run)........
People steal to escape with items not to keep them in the owner's closet where he can find them.

2. She steals his trousers??..........
Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. There is absolutely no gain in stealing his trousers and its incredible.

3. She waited for him to come back?......
Who steals personal items like trousers and still wait to be caught.

4. He collected the money back.

5. It appears they had sex briefly before he went downstairs

Conclusion:
Much as I want to believe the story, it appears the guy may have set her up. He, obviously a yahoo boy or some sort of scam, used her, hid his own clothes and ATM, gave her money, and plot with his friends to get back his money and embarass her.

She appeared dazed and confused all through.

Why would the guy set her up?

Perhaps he's broke and doesn't want to pay for sex.
Perhaps he was asked to do it by someone/ friend who's trying to get back at the girl for something.
Perhaps he just wants to be popular and prove a point against slay queens.

If this is not the case, another sensible explanation could be that the girl is disturbingly mentally unstable, and she hid those items instinctively. Explains why she acted confused like "what's going on?", explains what the dude sensed when he said his spirit was not into her and asked her to go, explains why in the midst of it she muttered the words "Daddy, come".. which as funny as it sounded made no sense.

Modified: Ok another possible explanation could be she was almost caught in the act. She was ransacking his trousers and wardrobe for money (obviously to steal and run perhaps immediately), she finds his atm cards in the pockets... but luck ran out and she hears his lousy friends and him approaching...in a rush not to get caught she just dumped the whole cards and trousers inside the wardrobe and stepped back.

I guess this could be the most likely scenario. Explains why both atm cards were found in the same place (the wardrobe).

If this is the case, then she's a big thief and was hoping to find loads of cash in the wardrobe. She knew what she was doing. grin

cc daeylar food don don. Twitter story loading. Blow me some of those kisses dear. grin grin grin grin grin

Wow ....

You're very very very intelligent sir ....

You're a potential problem solver for companies .. ..

God bless u . Wise intelligent Man .
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by cymontempler: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Not Surprised.

Any woman who is not Truthful.. Will Eventually Steal.

Any woman who Steals... Will Always Bleep around.

Lying.. Stealing.. Prostitution all go together and are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Elioandrew: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na big lie. How im take get pictures? Abi cctv dey him house? Acted
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
lacemose:
Nigerian Guy Cries Out After The Slay Queen He Met On
Facebook Stole Every Single Valuable She Could Lay Her
Hands On Including His ATM

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97sxJyaTzAY

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Most slay Queen's are thieves and criminals aside the fact that they are also lesbians and prostitutes
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by 2shure: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
afonja and dia Yoruba english
can yil cil it
can yil cil it.
i jus went to d bush to smoke weed with my guys.
u go loose guard
wtf
see d dirty ass cheap ass guest aous cum hotel shiit.
wtf
d last time i was in a 25k hotel a night.
y d fuc wil i enter bush.
i deh find treasure
abi u wan go blend for confra.
i kush in toilet
wtf

dirty ass cheap ass shortime room
abegi.
go smoke weed again inside forest this time
so your head go correct

nawa o.
see falling hand.
d way opo dem take dey disarm guys yhese november ehn
i hail.

afonja can shout for peanuts
no wonder agbero fit kill if u dash am small tin like 1k.
he go clear road for u.
afonja and agbero

cheap shitt
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by mavinjay1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
barbiecue:
Lol
Nice Dp, dear
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
sad every goats bi slay queen.This one can kill person while in deep slumber.She should thank her star those guy nor tske time to enter her turn by turn b4 send her comot outside wit only her pata/bra.Useless prosti2
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Tommfrench(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
Lol
Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by checkolatunji: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

Re: Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The guy sef na Tout forming Gboy. Nde Yoruba di razz biko.

This your statement alone shows how razz and classless you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.