Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) (38339 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Both of them has something in common in their upstairs.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by olmoRoc: 5:15am On Nov 05, 2017
he should wait to collect his recall letter instead of running
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan cheesy cheesy

They have something in common

Just look at that one with 5 rings
big boy
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by gbzed(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2017
RaptorX:
County not Country there is a difference. A county is like a local government.

Okay thanks I thought he wrote country I didn't check well
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by xtenxive(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2017
tunnamaniah:
lol, and you are attributing his lack of achievement as a senator to his dress sense, funny you, so many people dressing cooperate and smart also lack what he lacks, many cooperate dressing men in politics and all are thieves, dressing or the way you dress is playing no role whatsoever in the discharge of their duties since we have countless cooperate dressing men with the same problem.

All these laid down societal (rules on dressing, haircut, eating, etc.) rule has no value whatsoever in defining an individual if we are to look at it objectively, but unfortunately, the world is too subjective in its judgement.

Very surprised you write like this picture is the first and all I know about Dino (so quick to make assumptions & conclude)
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by jstjde(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Their dressing is not cool for Dia career.... Dressing somtyms, changes mindset
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by kendo60(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Senator Dino will one day wish to be with that guy. Just mark my word
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2017
dis is nt ordinary. check very well, u will found out dat his village ppl's hand is on it.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Seeker17:

Who said anything abt breaking any laws? The whole point is that they are adults and should act and dress like adults should. Shikenna
not only adults. Public office holders who are looked up to. God help us!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku / Palliatives Distribution: 'FG Never Asked Governors To Wait For Approval' / Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.