Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) (38338 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dress the way u would be address, they did not break d law with D way they dress but those dude are public figure and they suppose to dress corporate pls.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lool I retweeted this earlier today, didn't know it could make FP
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Josnac(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
True true I have seen those in movies; adults behaving like teens.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by philcz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
Did they break any law in the country?

I don't see anything wrong with them dressing anyhow they like its their fvking life for Christ sake

As far as they are performing they respective duties in the country...they can wear boxers with bathroom slippers for all I Care!
You're slowly having a reputation of being stuupi.d

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by philcz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

I don't see anything wrong with them dressing anyhow they like its their fvking life for Christ sake

As far as they are performing they respective duties in the country...they can wear boxers with bathroom slippers for all I Care!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by carpmam: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Let's support our own Dino,

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by xtenxive(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
They are both symbols of the future that Africa does not deserve.
To speak about Melaye, he so confidently displays his in-capabilities,
I am still seeking to know any constructive/tangible achievement attached to his name for his senatorial district/constituency after all his years in Governance.
Just very sad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Both of them are failures to Africa. Western countries politicians don't do shitts like this

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by scholes0(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
lilytender:

Isoko Christians love stupidity.

Believe that guy is Isoko at your own peril

Lol

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by tunnamaniah(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
xtenxive:
They are both symbols of the future that Africa does not deserve.
To speak about Melaye, he so confidently displays his in-capabilities,
I am still seeking to know any constructive/tangible achievement attached to his name for his senatorial district/constituency after all his years in Governance.
Just very sad!!!
lol, and you are attributing his lack of achievement as a senator to his dress sense, funny you, so many people dressing cooperate and smart also lack what he lacks, many cooperate dressing men in politics and all are thieves, dressing or the way you dress is playing no role whatsoever in the discharge of their duties since we have countless cooperate dressing men with the same problem.

All these laid down societal (rules on dressing, haircut, eating, etc.) rule has no value whatsoever in defining an individual if we are to look at it objectively, but unfortunately, the world is too subjective in its judgement.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
It is not a crime but come on. These are grown men but have refused to mature. You're representing an entire senatorial zone and this is how you goof around like those student union activists.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by benzene00: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
philcz:
u have been noticed
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by castrol180(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

Twitter Users Compared Dino Melaye to Governor in Kenya - Pictures

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/twitter-users-compare-dino-melaye-to-governor-in-kenya-pictures/

Governance is not a thing of play either of what to toil with...these guys are of misplaced priority.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by philcz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
u have been noticed
cheesy
benzene00:
u have been noticed
You can continue getting high on your cheap drugs

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by thundafire: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Africa and Touts in power
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by NotComplaining: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

Joker its called conflict of interests...

These idiots are responsible for the wellbeing of the millions in their constituency and right now it seems there is moral drought in their respective hometowns.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Local mentality
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/twitter-users-compare-dino-melaye-to-governor-in-kenya-pictures/

africa is crazy wen it com to d issue of power (Black mind )
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dino behave like teenagers sometimes

Even Michael Jackson that neva experience childhood sef neva behave like this

Clown senator
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
tug leaders like melaye are pelenty not only in 9ja...nor..Kenya..what of sin-babwe where the leader

has made his house the cbn...and his wife and sons..all minister of the republic...whether official or by proxy!

God will flush all of them out of office where their pot is full...so be it!

if u believe in leadership integrity, like & share.....if not....you are one of the drunkards?
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Ilefoaye(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mike Sonto Governor of Nairobi
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jobless youths comparing nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by oladeebo: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obama headed the rap village for eight years but never wear rag!
Macron is ruling France at 39 never show-up in rag tag!
how governor in Kenya, Senator in Nigeria paraded in rag stuff?
shame on those lost their origin
eni solenu, sapo'ya ko!
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by gbzed(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
All this Kenya people sef that one said 'this man right here is the governor of my country, very soon they'll have president of State
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by ehieasy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
LMAOOOOOO. cheesy grin

Kiddults!. The Kenyan Governor has a thing for jewelleries. Actually, the person who said "Certain behaviour is expected of such people" was right to an extent. Both are still exhibiting signs of guy-hood.

Its possible they're both jewelry dealers grin...
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by zeedof(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Only yoromuslim hate Dino melaye
idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by RaptorX: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
gbzed:
All this Kenya people sef that one said 'this man right here is the governor of my country, very soon they'll have president of State
County not Country there is a difference. A county is like a local government.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Fakepastors: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
They are human beings abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by brookz: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
A Rogue elected to d Green Chamber by flock, come 2019,he will know he is a Learner.
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

Dino looks like he's dancing to Olamide's Wo.

Oya wo...

Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by ladensmith(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

you should be castrated for This!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
that guy said stuffs about the governor getting hairdo from pogba and bakayoko is a bad savage grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Palliatives Distribution: 'FG Never Asked Governors To Wait For Approval' / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.