Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (3035 Views)

Man Rain Curse On Lady Who Collect Money But Refuse To Visit / Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin grin I would have explained but i want to go to church today
U wan go church today? Dat mean's u be nor dey go b4 abigrin Don't worry when u come back we go yan something
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't get pained. Get real. A man straffin you is doing your stinkhole a big favor. Fact!
i wonder if any reasonable girl sees u as a man,definitely not.cos ur dried balls can't wake up.
Re: The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her by vivypretty(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't get pained. Get real. A man straffin you is doing your stinkhole a big favor. Fact!
.......any pussy fucking U surely belongs to a corpse#TRUTH#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... / How Did You Cope With Your Partner Telling You All About Their Dark Pasts? / Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.