Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Ex Crushing On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Crushing On Me (850 Views)

I Am Crushing On This Man (photo) / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Crushing On Me by prekky101(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
My ex is still crushing on me but she is married to a guy who is a friend of one her ex as well she message me on Feb and call me every now and then what should I do bleep her or what??
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tell her,

Bitch! Face front or i will tell ur husband to lock u up in cupboard coz it seems ur NUNU still itchy for an extra sauce grin angry
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by BluntBoy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
prekky101:
My ex is still crushing on me but she is married to a guy who is a friend of one her ex as well she message me on Feb and call me every now and then what should I do bleep her or what??

OK.
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by MhizzAJ(f): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Okay
You re looking for people that will tell u to bleep her abi

She's married and for that singular reason FLEE
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by Asianguy(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
You re looking for people that will tell u to bleep her abi

She's married and for that singular reason FLEE
How you dey
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Asianguy:

How you dey

Am fine Dan
Happy sunday
Re: My Ex Crushing On Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Dear the best thing to do is to block that cheater joor.

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky / Is It Bad To Bleep Paternal Aunty / Please Who Are These People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.