Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61101 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by jpphilips(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Don't bother, since he is too dumb to believe you, he is definitely too dumb to discover the truth in December, trust me it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Engr1(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Claaap hand for urself.............(yeye)

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
7Alexander:
At 15 a man had sex with you, or you had sex?
That's the tone of one who doesn't like to take responsibility for their actions. I understand that 15 is not legal, but that's just on paper. You knew what you were doing, no be this naija wey we dey so?

Please what did you do to your vagina?

who told you 15 isn't legal undecided
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fraud alert....this land is not for sale beware of 419....ofe won lu ni jibiti abi...ko daa ooo
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Analysiscorner: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
How did it go?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Tuxpera: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
OrestesDante:
grin

Most babes will want to know the stuffs you packaged that made the process looks like it's a real deflowering. Trust me wink.

Jokes apart.

Be a woman, be bold tell him the truth. But the man will be very disappointed. I hope the level of trust he had built in you will not be brought down

The level of trust is bound to sink no matter how good she presents her case.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by crunchyg: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
When you are at it, also remember to tell the priest when you stand in front of him that you people have had sex before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.