Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61107 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
kennypedia:

I never knew something of such happens, but anyway it's forbidden to have anal sex in Islam. Come to think of it how safe is it
I don't know for them o, I guess adult pampers will sell well in the nearest future
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Peterosky(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babe, just Pray your fiance is not on Nairaland, because if he is a Nairalander,you just successful shot yourself on the leg. But if the reverse is the case, just keep your mouth shut, after all there is nothing special about being a virgin and besides, he is not also a virgin.Abeg no carry reggae spoil your blues ooo. Just pray to God for forgiveness and that's all. Don't mind these unmarried ladies telling you to open up to your fiance. They are not wishing you well. Please be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
brotherMeigma:
Never build a marriage on lies. You shudnt be afraid of losing him. If he's really the one, he will stay.

What's d big deal gan? It's nt dat he is a virgin himself. Trust me i know.
My question is -wat pressured u to lie to him abt being a virgin in the 1st place? Is it dat u never trusted his love being strong enough to handle d 'not dt relevant' ish?
Wat makes u tink u can trust this love u both share, wen it comes to handling relevant tins.

See my advice na say make u tell am, so as to know if una love dey kajadly ready to stand meaningful tests in the future.
I lied because I didn't want to have sex till after marriage. He wouldn't have agreed to wait till marriage if I wasn't a virgin. We had sex after formal family introductions.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by naijaboiy: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep. The place has bagco super sack covering it.
Praise Master Jesus! grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ajibowo11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
madam.telling d truth is d best.bt dey are sum words best left unsaid.if d guy is the type that think deeply do u knw he may nt believe u had that sex once and believe that ow u run d packaged of ur virgina whenever u finish having sex.bae think deeply b4 u make urself a searching lady again

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh... So u think I won't find out? U don't know I'm a full time Nairaland member. Ok... We shall settle this offline

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by biggie73(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas. Don't reveal the truth, and don't lie again. Your past should be dead.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Olorunfemy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
he already had sex with you.....and he z taking you to the altar. ..mind you going to the altar with a bed defiled is dangerous...no point telling him...no point bringing up the issue...let it stay in your past

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by paulpery: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
What of the sex you had with your boyfriend. Is it not immoral? A lie
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kennypedia(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't know for them o, I guess adult pampers will sell well in the nearest future
am still curious what she did to her private part to cover up her lie. I think modest men are at stake if oloshos learn this skill

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SHANGALORLOR: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
based on our Christian believe as per dou shall not lie I had advice you tell him no matter. but to be sincere if is me I will just keep calm and enjoy my marriage. mind you, be wise.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by rman: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
The poster is a big liar.

Trying to deceive us that she only had sex once at 15 and that is it!

If she had only had sex once at 15, there will be no need to lie and manipulate her vagina.

She has had sex severally with multiple sex partners and her vjay is wide, hence the need to manipulate.

I can assure everyone her fiance did not make virginity a condition for marriage, she brought it up subconsciously so the innocent guy can feel, a matured and exposed lady like her is still a virgin. This will now make the guy to think he had found a rare gem.

She is troubled not because of having sex once or the fake virginity but because her life is a LIE and many more terrible things will be revealed about her in future.

She is even manipulating us here with the 15yrs rubbish. It was not rape, she did not know what she was doing but smart enough to keep it away from friends and relatives.

I am too exposed to fall for this bullshit!

4 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:
Smh. Just let the damn sleeping dogs lie. It's not as if you were the neighbourhood hoe, so what's the big deal?

Or were you the neighbourhood hoe??

This phrase cracks me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by yutsuf(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
You better look for a way to tell him yourself even if it will cost you the wedding.
If he should find out himself he might feel betrayed nd hate u.

If he really loves you, the truth wnt stop him from getting married to you and if tries to stp the wedding just know he doesnt worth it.

I wonder why people lie to their loved ones sad
it seems i have crush on this sinaj
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Julivas(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please sit him down and tell him in love
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by classicalbenson(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
don't tell him o,use super glue to gum ur kitten....that way u will be thighter than virgin m
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Tonytonex(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
"I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied". shocked"I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied".
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Gabrielolusesan(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Assume I am your Fiancée.
Please, just continue to make me think you are a Virgin till the end of life.
Because if you let me find out it's a like after our wedding...........DEATH.
what am I even saying sef. I would have known I. the first move.

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Fela4ese: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think it’s better off if u just let it lie cos telling him now that u have already started plans for marriage is like starting the whole relationship stuff,after all both of u at not saints cos u have already had sexual contact.my one piece just don’t tell him
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by presido997(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
I will advice u too keep ur mouth shut nd enjoy ur marriage
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by whyx06(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
I lied because I didn't want to have sex till after marriage. He wouldn't have agreed to wait till marriage if I wasn't a virgin. We had sex after formal family introductions.

Same similar has happened to me too. which I'm thinking maybe you're my woman, but all the same I forgive my wife after narrating her story with me... Though not easy to forgive such but my love to her superceed everything

3 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by brotherMeigma(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Sorry. Your reason isn't justified. sharp guy jst wanted to confirm his goods b4 buying. He might nt even care abt dat virgin ish. Maybe he only needed to feel 'grip' dahs all. U cud av jst told him to be at peace till after dat introduction. Then you both av dat sex, He's satisfied andU keep ur ring with no burden on ur conscience. Case closed. Not telling him dat u are a virgin in order to keep him off.
Maybe u were afraid of being played. U cud tell him dis and more. But let him knw thru ur words and action dat u regret using sth as sensitive as dis to contain him till introduction.
I'm nt sayin it's easy tho. Pray for God's guidance.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by hardon1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
what did u do to the ur vagina to the xtent he didnt find out(cause am still wondering y he wouldnt), i guess dats what your fellow lying babes here want to hear

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Juicybreed(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please do yourself a life time favour and tell the Dude. Don't go into a marriage where your past will keep hurting you. If afterwards it goes down well, fine. If not you go in peace. Don't trade your happiness
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mytym1: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol better tell the Guy the truth about you before the wedding because if he finally find out by himself my dear your name is sorry.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by TrumpDonald2: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Hello, don't tell him. Since he has had sex with you already, it doesn't matter again. Whether you believe it or not, telling him this will ruin your relationship. He's happy thinking he met you a virgin, don't make him sad.

Certain things are better left unsaid. Be wise. Forgive yourself and move on. After all some men are married to women with a large body count but yours is just one. With the rate at which women sleep around now, believe me, you are still a virgin right now. smiley
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Juicybreed(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kazzy4u(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
funny. ladies are very smart
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Puffy007: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:
Smh. Just let the damn sleeping dogs lie. It's not as if you were the neighbourhood hoe, so what's the big deal?

Or were you the neighbourhood hoe??

You didn't have to lie about your virginity, but since you have made the mistake, just bury it and continue with your life.

You are bothered about taking vows before a priest with a secret hanging between you two, but aren't bothered that you have already fornicated with your fiance, and as such are not qualified to wear that white gown. White symbolises virginity, purity and chastity, and you are not any of the above. Most times we fool ourselves thinking we are fooling God and the world.

Don't create trouble for yourself, but If however you can't live with your conscience then confess and hope your husband-to-be forgives you and doesn't hold it against you in future.
I wish I can like this a 1000 times..I read her write-up and I thought it was funny..was actually looking for the first person to point that out. She is afraid of lying about her virginity but not about fornication on the altar...how ironic and stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by encryptjay(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marriages these days na shit sha, just for formalities.
No love, just selfish interests.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kengodson: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

if i was in his shoes, and you told me your not a V, I doubt I will get mad, he may even tell you he lost his wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.