Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics (29169 Views)

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) / Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is that guy shite at all?in Gucci T-shirt & Demin jean .
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Zenithpeak(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keenly observe the third picture.( from the grouped pictures after police van) .....

Did you see a sword wielding Angel in white apparel?

Doomsday ahead

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigeria Police
Best In Africa

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by tishbite41(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
why re Sunni muslims so devilish?
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by xreal: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Police must hear am.

Na so Boko Haram take start o.
What happened to tear gas? Why the live ammunition by police?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Quality20(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
In as much as I don't support killings of defenceless civilians but what I do know is that ds sect has been proscribed in many northern states, so why confront d security agencies? The best would have been to go to court and try to reverse d proscription.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
shineeye1:
Please tell us the whole story. We need to know if these protesters obtained police permit for their procession. We need to know if this sect has a past record for peace and orderliness. If findings are negative, then impunity must not be condoned. State security supersedes individual liberties.
Shut up your mouth. May you be a victime soon and i will type same thing
ttomorrow

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by aleeyus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
massinola:

Because he's touched the untouchable abi? When it was IPOB, you guys were celebrating and shouting python dance. Now just ordinary two people killed you are shouting arrest Buhari. No body is arresting no body
grin grin grin
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by project8(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
am i d only one seeing this? that guy's shirt looks clean,no sign of bullet wound,no blood.am i missn somentn? hope hes not acting?even on d ground no blood.all d pix am seeing get as he be sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by refreshrate: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Saaruman:
Buhari should be arrested by UN immediately! This govt has declared war against Shiites.

Who did the shiites vote for in the first place?
I'm asking for a friend
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
EazyMoh:
These drugs and disturbing peace. Can't they copy a leaf from IPOB and use "sit-at-home to protect or boycott elections?
I was told they were even attacked by other people not necessarily the police.

Did IPOB method stop Buhari and his gang from killing them?
No method is acceptable by Buhari than to surrender.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
buhari kill dat fine girl?imagine the state of the parents wat a pitty, rip may god grant u mercy and passage to heaven. she looks so inocent
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by lazygal: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
zoba88:
Once again the police have reportedly fired upon and killed Shia minority Muslims in Nigeria as they engaged in peaceful religious observations.

Police were reported to have gathered and later to have fired upon and killed Shia Muslims during the Arbaeen trek in Kano. The police reportedly carted some of the dead bodies away.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/police-kill-shia-muslims-observing.html?m=1

Na lie...police can't just open fire ..shitte must have posed threat to security of lives by an action or commission..I won't be surprised if the challenged police

Am a Muslim by the way
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by pharmagba: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
zoba88:
Once again the police have reportedly fired upon and killed Shia minority Muslims in Nigeria as they engaged in peaceful religious observations.

Police were reported to have gathered and later to have fired upon and killed Shia Muslims during the Arbaeen trek in Kano. The police reportedly carted some of the dead bodies away.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/police-kill-shia-muslims-observing.html?m=1

How come there is no blood stain on his body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by chloride6: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
You will never see GavelSlam , LionDeLeo and sarrki here.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by chloride6: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
lazygal:

Na lie...police can't just open fire ..shitte must have posed threat to security of lives by an action or commission..I won't be surprised if the challenged police

Am a Muslim by the way

How can shiites always pose a security threat. The schism between sunni's and Shiite's is no secret.

Blood thirsty Northerners can't withstand the sight of another idealogical Muslim group, hence the killings.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by brookz: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am pretty sure thy din't get police clearance before embarking on d protest.

meanwhile see hw their leader is packaged in a wheelbarrow like garbage ready for disposal.

1 Share

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Iampryde(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am guessing they are the same sect that stopped the COAS from movement? I would be thinking otherwise if I didn't see that video, don't be quick with the thumbs, some of these peeps are walking dead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Portgas(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing about the Shi'ites is peaceful and for the record... they are not Muslims

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by BAILMONEY: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2017
YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIKES OF GOKE7 HOLATIN OLLAH1 MICHEAL004 KONOPLYANKA MACLATUNJI AND ALL THE NAIRALAND RESIDENT JIHADIST HERE

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by teerexx: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2017
The deceased guy in the picture was shooting the police with catapult and Boris balls i believed if he left the environment peacefully he would have still been alive. I was driving to shoprite when I saw tear gas and people closing shops & running.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by chaerman: 12:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Please there's nothing like Shia muslim as to nothing like christian muslim, Shia is a religion on its own, so please stop it
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by chaerman: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Portgas:
Nothing about the Shi'ites is peaceful and for the record... they are not Muslims
thank you that's the whole truth
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2017
My brother, the trademark of this demonic government is to kill, take away and bury..While they use their media propaganda to drown the voices of the victim.. But Karma is no respecter of person and God never sleeps.. the earlier people wake and smell the rat with this government the better.. Because heaven has rejected this government and so long this broom waving demons are still in power; there is no leaving recession for Nigeria..Forget about all their media propaganda..The masses continue to suffer and smile.. But for how long?
Sapiosexuality:
What a country! Tomorrow these ones will talk about offering the Shia Muslims free medical treatment and we will pretend their is no logic in their disdain for the gift.

El-Zackzacky has been bullied, disgraced and humiliated but we are quiet. No wahala. Gradually the stupidity will reach everyone. It is not your business today.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/military-vaccination-nigerians-afraid/

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by AreaFada2: 3:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Pure injustice.

The more innocent killed, the less our chances of peace and progress. Because their blood will be a curse on the nation.
No belief, sect, creed, tribe or whatever deserves the punishment of death.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by AreaFada2: 3:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Portgas:
Did the Shi'ites form Boko Haram? Or Boko are the peaceful ones? Are Boko the real Muslims?

Even if Shi'ites are not Muslims, does that justify extra-judicial killing in the hands of the police?? shocked shocked
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by juman(m): 4:12am On Nov 06, 2017
The wicked buhari again.

Killed innocent people across the country anyhow.

Hell fire await him.
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 06, 2017
It's time for the Shia to rise up against their Sunni oppressors...Allah Akbaal
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2017
ademasta:
Pathetic
Rip
why would they kill Shia Muslims,,too bad this country is turning to another thing
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by BiafraIShere(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Rich4god:
Every day, news of death in this country... Death that could have been avoided.
Yes, that is the hallmark of failed countries. Nigeria is doomed as a country!
Re: Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics by BiafraIShere(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2017
lazygal:

Am a Muslim by the way
Ofcourse its obvious that you are a muslim, SUNNI MUSLIM. SMH at you all ISLAM-A-BAD INDEED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.