Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73669 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Drienzia: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
c
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ahamefulaijo: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
the way Chelsea fans are celebrating this win over MAN U.is like the just won the premier league. or champions league.

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
KANTE... man of the match

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by saabright(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
BankManager:

What we learnt today Morata > Lukaku....
Conte > Mourinho...
Kante> Matic

grin grin

Dis was how people praised chelsea last year wen de beat man u 4-0......reverse fixtures: chelsea had No shot on target and lost d match 2-0

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by boookworm: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rumours has it that after the match, Mourinho sent out a search party to look for Lukaku and he was found in christensen's pocket

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Chevronstaff: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
ahamefulaijo:
the way Chelsea fans are celebrating this win over MAN U.is like the just won the premier league. or champions league.
Chelsea deserved the win wholeheartedly. Manchester United totally outplayed. Very worrying for Mourinho with this crop of players....

14 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by BlaQWolf: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chevronstaff:
7. How Real Madrid fans look at Zidane whenever morata scores for Chelsea...
How did madrid sold morata to keep
benzema
??

When Manchester United fans read your English write up

18 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by maxwell530(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
saabright:

Dis was how people praised chelsea last year wen de beat man u 4-0......reverse fixtures: chelsea had No shot on target and lost d match 2-0
but they still ended up winning the league na.....smh

25 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Tattooboy: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mata would av made d difference for Man U

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ch evronstaff:
7. How Real Madrid fans look at Zidane whenever morata scores for Chelsea...
How did madrid sold morata to keep
benzema ??

Sold shocked shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by BankManager(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
boookworm:
Rumours has it that after the match, Mourinho sent out a search party to look for Lukaku and he was found in christensen's pocket
Andreas Christensen pocketing
Lukaku earlier today with such ease....what an immense player....!!

11 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Jakasibo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp
Painment

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by habsydiamond(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
e no funny at all oo but I go laugh....
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by openmine(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chelsea fans tomorrow morning! cheesy cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
Truth is, Chelsea wasn't wasn't spectacular, Man United was just too poor

Jose has succeeded in changing the mentality of the team from attach, attach, attach to defend, defend then nick a point or 3
thank you for this comment.. That is the number one problem man u is facing.. He just changed the style like it's nothing and that useless team was now playing us like we don't have creator. Just look at the last minute when he changed to attack. Look at the team performance. I don't know who can help me tell him to change back to the pattern we know. Man united will now be searching for goals upandan and the opponent will also be in control. The thing don tire me ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by gudnex22(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
When mourinho hear Morata is coming

14 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry

The guy is cure tho, hope u know tongue
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by psychologist(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
How to make a Chelsea fan

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by rawpadgin(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
thank you for this comment.. That is the number one problem man u is facing.. He just changed the style like it's nothing and that useless team was now playing us like we don't have creator. Just look at the last minute when he changed to attack. Look at the team performance. I don't know who can help me tell him to change back to the pattern we know. Man united will now be searching for goals upandan and the opponent will also be in control. The thing don tire me ehn.
my brother, na me the thing weak pass

During feggy's era, any team that want to play against us plays with fear.

Now even the toothless teams in the league believes they can get 3points against us
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by RobbStark(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Manchester Utd fans leaving the viewing centres at the 88th minutes of the match.

Heard Jose is blaming the board for not buying Morata for him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by BankManager(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Man Utd came here with no game plan.. but to defend and injure Hazard and Morata. Mourinho and his terrible tactics in big away games though...

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by SmartyPants(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chevronstaff:
So football lovers,if you were in charge of man.utd transfer,what will you do?
You can't sign just Matic & Lukaku and expect to go from 6th to 1st . Need a whole lot more than that. Very poor transfer ....

In last seasons window i would have signed:

1. Good left back - Danny Rose - 35 mil
2. Good right back - Kyle Walker/Serge Aurier - 35 mil
3. Skilfull/Competent winger - Perisic - 40 mil

Still cannot fathom why Mourinho refused to add the money and buy Perisic, and instead went to dash Benefica money for Lindelof.

This summer i want to see the following gone:

Lindelof - Terrible player
Valencia - just don't let me talk
Young - gives his all but not good enough
Blind - see above
Mata - no comment
Mkyitaryan - pussy
Herrerra - seems like just a fitter version of the regular footballer that you may find in your area team

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by SmartyPants(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
Truth is, Chelsea wasn't wasn't spectacular, Man United was just too poor

Jose has succeeded in changing the mentality of the team from attach, attach, attach to defend, defend then nick a point or 3

lies...attack attack under which coach... Van Gaal??

Refresh your memory sir!
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by finnestdope(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chevronstaff:
1.How Chelsea fans will Be Bouncing to
work tomorrow...
cc : Lalasticlala

i guess this is my tweet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by mikael3(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Narldon:

Someone said Manchester united only have 100% creativity in Chivita advert

Lmaooo grin grin grin.....babe why now
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by SmartyPants(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Birminghamvirgo:
KANTE... man of the match

This guy was just pissing me off with the way he was recovering the ball... angry

Plays his role fantastically well.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
my brother, na me the thing weak pass

During feggy's era, any team that want to play against us plays with fear.

Now even the toothless teams in the league believes they can get 3points against us
i just dey shiver as i dey watch the ball.. Chelsea come dey play person anyhow.. Common chelsea.. Morata come dey give smalling trouble.. I remember those days, drogba go fight ni as vidic no go even give am one small chance make he see space breath. This man u don dey tire me jare.. I want my old man u. That man u that will play from 1st min to the last, they'd play possesion and score goals. Mourinho is just defending one mumu post upandan. Upon all the defend, them still beat us. Na so e do last season wey dem beat person 4 to nothing. Ordinary chelsea.. Person no come get mouth where dem dey now. Thank God for past glory and few records. Roma caught them the last time and handled them like they stole something really precious to them while playing on an attack style. Mourinho no sabi anything again. Small team, defend. Na when man u game go step up now my brother? The team dey boring these days. Fergie team go entertain you so tey you no go remember say you never chop. I no know oooo but the team dey frustrate my life.. E be like say i go commot small, rest.. I no fit support any other club... But if man u don get better manager, i go pick am up again. I no go let any team kill me. Man u go dey play, my heart go dey beat like say en wan commot. I cannot come and die abeg. I'm done with them for now.

13 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by BankManager(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
RobbStark:
Manchester Utd fans leaving the viewing centres at the 88th minutes of the match.

Heard Jose is blaming the board for not buying Morata for him.
Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by muller101(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
ngwababe:
Chelsea for life!
Roma fall on u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by femi4: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry
Bakayoko is yet to blend

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.