Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73877 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Benosky011(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
THE LUKAKU MAN U WANTED TO BUY vs THE LUKAKU EVERTON SOLD TO THEM

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Forceup(f): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I hope it opens all your folders.... Enjoy
Yes, it does.. Thanks also for "send Anywhere", I didn't know of anything like that before now.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Forceup:
Yes, it does.. Thanks also for "send Anywhere", I didn't know of anything like that before now.

I bet you loads of apps out there, than we can ever imagine.
Take care.......

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Azam101: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
BankManager:

Mourinho the biggest bottle job. Spends hundreds of millions. Breaks GB transfer record twice. Style of play? still zero...
grin grin
The difference between Mourinho and Guardiola is; you give both of them money to buy a private car, one gets a Benz, D other a caterpillar...
grin grin
Hahaha bros you wicked Oo!
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chelsea be loosing to every dick and Harry, but when they see mu mu, they be like...

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Drienzia:
c
You narrowly missed it. It can be painful, I know grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by swagkingcole(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Outplayed, did you watch the match?
Your post applies to Arsenal not Man Utd

Chevronstaff:

Chelsea deserved the win wholeheartedly. Manchester United totally outplayed. Very worrying for Mourinho with this crop of players....
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Drienzia: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
You narrowly missed it. It can be painful, I know grin
lol. that kind thing...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
adegoody:

Name a Chelsea Player that has scored 11 goals this season...I'll wait! lol

11 goals against weak teams that's world class in your standards tongue I'll pass. grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
CaptPlanet:

11 goals against weak teams that's world class in your standards tongue I'll pass. grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Check my signature for guaranteed tips...
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by millhouse: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Goandie:
all this people shouting alex fergi will attack chelsea just dont know anything bout man utd poor record against Chelsea at all.
here are sum of the stat.

Since suffering a 3-0 home defeat in April 2002, Chelsea have won 11 of their 20 meetings against United at the Bridge in all competitions, losing only two. They have scored 33 goals, and let in just 18 in those games. Six different managers - Claudio Ranieri (1), Mourinho (4), Avram Grant (1), Carlo Ancelotti (2), Roberto di Matteo (1), Rafa Benitez (1) and Antonio Conte (1) - have scored home victories against United in this period, with Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal often heading back to Old Trafford empty handed.

United's struggle to score at the bridge

Starting November 2003, United failed to score a single goal at Stamford bridge for nearly five years, a barren run encompassing six games and more than eight hours of football which finally ended when Wayne Rooney found the back of the net during a 2-1 defeat on April 26, 2008.

No Sir Alex

Sir Alex halted the Stamford Bridge rut in 2011, collecting a crucial 1-0 win in the first leg of the Champions League quarterfinals, before returning a year later to pick up three points in the league following a dramatic 3-2 victory in October 2012. Those, however, are the only two instances in the last 15 years where United have emerged victorious at the Bridge. Since Sir Alex's retirement in 2013, Chelsea have beaten United at home in three of the four subsequent seasons, including a 4-0 thrashing inflicted by Conte on his predecessor back in October.
thanks for saving me the stress of writing this.. Too many uninformed people on this thread
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
adegoody:

Yeah.
Those goals against "weak teams" helped Man utd stay above Chelsea even after a loss.
Btw, his first united goal was against the biggest team in the world tongue

Transfer record signings striker and midfielder yet you're a point ahead of Chelsea (lost thrice with a draw), same points with spurs and 8 points behind city lol!

Keep hoping on weaker teams to secure points, grin wink cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Transfer record signings striker and midfielder yet you're a point ahead of Chelsea (lost thrice with a draw), same points with spurs and 8 points behind city lol!

Keep hoping on weaker teams to secure points, grin wink cheesy

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
adegoody:

After signing morata(record signing), bakayoko, rudiger, Drinkwater, zappacosta.
Yes, I'm still above your sorry ass grin

I'm 8 points behind city?
You're 9!
Level on points with spurs?(with a greater goal difference)
You're below after spending loads of cash than they did

Lone point? grin

Happy for what we spent and we still beat your ass with our players unlike paying almost 75m+ add ons for your Belgian anichebe who becomes C Ronaldo against weaker teams tongue Oh and by the way he's still in Christensen's back pocket grin cheesy grin cheesy

He scored 11 goals in all competitions and he's started in all., Morata's got 9 in and out of games. tongue

You've played against 3 of the big 6 how many goals and points you got? Bus parking won't save you guys this time grin

I beat spurs and I beat you end of story. tongue
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by MorataFC: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.
every loosing team always play attacking football in the last 5 or 10 minutes of the game so that they can get a goal, so what man u did there was normal.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Lone point? grin

Happy for what we spent and we still beat your ass with our players unlike paying almost 75m+ add ons for your Belgian anichebe who becomes C Ronaldo against weaker teams tongue Oh and by the way he's still in Christensen's back pocket grin cheesy grin cheesy

He scored 11 goals in all competitions and he's started in all.,

You've played against 3 of the big 6 how many goals and points you got? Bus parking won't save you guys this time grin

I beat spurs and I beat you end of story. tongue
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by cstr1000: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
adegoody:

Lone point?
You beat me by a lone goal grin
BTW, that was morata's first goal against a big team
Lukaku scored against Real Madrid cheesy
And yes...I'm above you End of Story! tongue

I grow tired of these quotes feel free to enjoy these images
Don't compare lukaku and morata in terms of big game impact.
Morata scored against Real maddid and Knocked them out in the champions league at Juventus. He has scored against Barcelona too and very crucial goals.
Lukaku is not real Madrid quality, morata is. They still regret that he decided not to extend his contract.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
adegoody:

Lone point?

Morata's first goal against a big team? SMH.
Morata has been scoring goals against big teams ever since and Lukaku has just the 1? You can ask Madrid and the likes even coming from the bench.

When did Lukaku start playing in the ucl?
Go figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Morata's first goal against a big team? SMH.
Morata has been scoring goals against big teams ever since and Lukaku has just the 1? You can ask Madrid and the likes even coming from the bench.

When did Lukaku start playing in the ucl?
Go figure.

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Sainty92: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2017
adegoody:

Lone point?

. Morata's first goal against big team? Mayb Athletico Madrid is a small team. Or have u forgotten wat Chelsea did to them in the champions league dis season?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2017
adegoody:

Was talking about this season.
I'll have you know Lukaku scored a hatrick against Sir Alex's Man utd at age 20
He just got to play in the UCL for the first time so what?
He has four goals already more than your morata

Talking about this season? How convenient.

Scored a hat trick against united at 20?( I I thought you were talking about this season grin grin cheesy cheesy), yeah I remember but how many years ago though? Google where Morata was at 20.

He just got to play in the ucl for the first time so what? I'll tell u what, when he levels up, you can come back then we'll talk. Ciao!
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Talking about this season? How convenient.

Scored a hat trick against united at 20?( I I thought you were talking about this season grin grin cheesy cheesy), yeah I remember but how many years ago though? Google where Morata was at 20.

He just got to play in the ucl for the first time so what? I'll tell u what, when he levels up, you can come back then we'll talk. Ciao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.