Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73883 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Samunique(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Chevronstaff:
So football lovers,if you were in charge of man.utd transfer,what will you do?
You can't sign just Matic & Lukaku and expect to go from 6th to 1st . Need a whole lot more than that. Very poor transfer ....
undecided hypocrisy !!!

I thought u guys said matic and lookaku were the best ever man utd signings

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by NezoLee19: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry

Bakayoko
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by osazsky(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
meforyou1:
3-1 (with fraudulent penalty and offside goal) is rape? Not 6-1 or 7-0. Check it well.
a win is a win, the last time I checked una use hand score Burnley and Wenger never complained he was so happy as if he has won the champions league he even commended d officials .don't forget ur fa cup victory too.OK we need a rematch but Dis I can assure u won't end 3-1

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by anitapreeti(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Coman see how dejected my brother is cheesy he said he can't face the day again, man u loss has spoilt his monday already grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Eyaaa.... Thank God Chelsea won shaa. I wonder how I would have been feeling now. shocked maybe worse than ur bro grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by noruwasman(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Narldon:

Someone said Manchester united only have 100% creativity in Chivita advert
take heart, its just a match. Hope you in the right side of the bed last nite
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by osazsky(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:
I have ignored the results and trophies of Chelsea and Man City for 13/8 years anyway. External money doesn't count in fair play. Russian and UAE money. Financial dopers

Real clubs are Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton
do u know how much man u has spent since fegurson left, google is ur friend its not about money it books down to the tactics of the coach.how much did liechester and Blackburn spend wen dey won d league. that's y I putty arsenal fans always complaining abt money .watch out for spurs in 2to3 years time
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
na your fault? No be your fault na.. If no be that oloriburuku oshi.. Wey no even get himself. You no go dey here dey tell this kain thing. In the last minutes, when the real pattern of man united was unveiled, how many chances that your mumu morata/bakayoko get? If man u had played with the right players at their right positions with the right tatics.. I dey sure say you go dey sleepless this night.
oga Ade farabale ,Man u initially wanted to attack more but Kante and Bakayoko shut down the attacks that's why Conte didn't remove him despite being booked early. It was when Hazard was removed you guys were able to penetrate more as Willian could not hold play upfront. It was around 90mins Morata fkup that clear chance. If not for Bailey that reduced Hazards advances chai,
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
spencekat:
Exactly,Chelsea suppose to have won the match with more than a goal.Man U was outplayed.
we really fukup o,I hope Morata will be more composed in front of goal, if Bat should missed such chance, we would have asked for his head
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by osazsky(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:

Booohoooo
I hate Mou. Still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea and Man City are financial dopers that earned neither their money nor success.
its called take over and even before the take over we won the league cup now known as the premier league .is not our fault as fan.when a business is not doing well and there is a takeover u don't blame the customers for their previous failure that is it Liverpool won league cups but has Neva won d premier league man city have eon both so wat is this on saying
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
No be same mind we get my brother. I no fit go and come and die. E reach one level wey be say as my heart dey beat ehn, i commot for where i dey watch go sit down outside dey press my phone. Man u cannot go and come and kill me for my family. What about arsenal fans my brother? I think yours is still even better.
u too funny lol
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by jimcaddy(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Very boring memes.. Shebi Chelsea fans forget that they will visit my house too.. We shall see.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Goandie: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
all this people shouting alex fergi will attack chelsea just dont know anything bout man utd poor record against Chelsea at all.
here are sum of the stat.

Since suffering a 3-0 home defeat in April 2002, Chelsea have won 11 of their 20 meetings against United at the Bridge in all competitions, losing only two. They have scored 33 goals, and let in just 18 in those games. Six different managers - Claudio Ranieri (1), Mourinho (4), Avram Grant (1), Carlo Ancelotti (2), Roberto di Matteo (1), Rafa Benitez (1) and Antonio Conte (1) - have scored home victories against United in this period, with Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal often heading back to Old Trafford empty handed.

United's struggle to score at the bridge

Starting November 2003, United failed to score a single goal at Stamford bridge for nearly five years, a barren run encompassing six games and more than eight hours of football which finally ended when Wayne Rooney found the back of the net during a 2-1 defeat on April 26, 2008.

No Sir Alex

Sir Alex halted the Stamford Bridge rut in 2011, collecting a crucial 1-0 win in the first leg of the Champions League quarterfinals, before returning a year later to pick up three points in the league following a dramatic 3-2 victory in October 2012. Those, however, are the only two instances in the last 15 years where United have emerged victorious at the Bridge. Since Sir Alex's retirement in 2013, Chelsea have beaten United at home in three of the four subsequent seasons, including a 4-0 thrashing inflicted by Conte on his predecessor back in October.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ordainbuzz(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2017
jvictor1:
No be your faults.......after loosing mercilessly @Roma u come win 1-0 dey shout as if u won trophy.......childish club
e pain an

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ngwababe(f): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
Dodge go where. When 3 catapillars been don already hit u. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:
I have ignored the results and trophies of Chelsea and Man City for 13/8 years anyway. External money doesn't count in fair play. Russian and UAE money. Financial dopers

Real clubs are Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton
see this one, who has spent more between united and Chelsea? imagine Morata is still the most expensive Chelsea player @ 70m
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Saintsquare(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2017
adegoody:

Name a Chelsea Player that has scored 11 goals this season...I'll wait! lol
how many man u player don score hat trick
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by enonche85(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Chevronstaff:
To those viewing ,who was your man of the match?

Bakayoko was a general and a bully in midfield yesterday!
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by enonche85(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Luizkid:
Anyone noticed? When it's Mourinho, Hazard n Fabregas play their A game.

What do u expect from a top player whom a coach openly criticises?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by enonche85(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by RELEASEUS: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i just dey shiver as i dey watch the ball.. Chelsea come dey play person anyhow.. Common chelsea.. Morata come dey give smalling trouble.. I remember those days, drogba go fight ni as vidic no go even give am one small chance make he see space breath. This man u don dey tire me jare.. I want my old man u. That man u that will play from 1st min to the last, they'd play possesion and score goals. Mourinho is just defending one mumu post upandan. Upon all the defend, them still beat us. Na so e do last season wey dem beat person 4 to nothing. Ordinary chelsea.. Person no come get mouth where dem dey now. Thank God for past glory and few records. Roma caught them the last time and handled them like they stole something really precious to them while playing on an attack style. Mourinho no sabi anything again. Small team, defend. Na when man u game go step up now my brother? The team dey boring these days. Fergie team go entertain you so tey you no go remember say you never chop. I no know oooo but the team dey frustrate my life.. E be like say i go commot small, rest.. I no fit support any other club... But if man u don get better manager, i go pick am up again. I no go let any team kill me. Man u go dey play, my heart go dey beat like say en wan commot. I cannot come and die abeg. I'm done with them for now.
"defend one mumu post" got me laughing to hard I was rushed to the hospital.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Forceup(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Luizkid:
Anyone noticed? When it's Mourinho, Hazard n Fabregas play their A game.
Seriously.. It's why I believed Chelsea would win bfr kickoff.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Forceup(f): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.
This was cause Chelsea also changed their pattern.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by spencekat(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Saintsquare:
we really fukup o,I hope Morata will be more composed in front of goal, if Bat should missed such chance, we would have asked for his head
Morata should step up his finishing tactics.it really pained me how he couldn't convert or even try to convert that one on one with goal keeper.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Blonchilli(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Truth is, Chelsea wasn't wasn't spectacular, Man United was just too poor

Jose has succeeded in changing the mentality of the team from attach, attach, attach to defend, defend then nick a point or 3
Exactly. Jose Mourinho shot himself in the foot
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.
No coach wud av done dat from inception, can't u get it ?
I guess uve forgotten d players he removed for d attackers? Try it and risk been raped
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Forceup(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You must love Man u....
Hello.. I was banned by the antispam bot, I have downloaded the send Anywhere app.. Thanks
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Forceup:
Hello.. I was banned by the antispam bot, I have downloaded the send Anywhere app.. Thanks

Would send you a download code.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Forceup:

http://sendanywhe.re/A5ZYIFMB

That's the download link
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Forceup(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

http://sendanywhe.re/A5ZYIFMB

That's the download link
Wow... Installed.. Thanks a lot dear.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Forceup:
Wow... Installed.. Thanks a lot dear.

I hope it opens all your folders.... Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.