Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73865 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Jay542(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry

He missed few chances but he was pressing the game and that's like his job. Baka was very solid today.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2017
adegoody:
That moment when Chelsea fans realize even after the win they're still below Manchester united

75 million striker had 0 touches of the ball in chelse's box. Keep consoling yourself.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by kingbybirth: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.
See tolotolo... Odas to play ball under 90mins, u dey wait till injury time before you play ur own and u still dey run mouth. undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ochobaba(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2017
emeijeh:
It changes nothing.

Chelshit is still below Man United on the league table.

Congratulations to them on their win

Glory Glory Man United
See talk
We trying to catch up with city
You still look way behind the table rather than looking up
I understand how you are trying to console yourself

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ochobaba(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2017
saabright:

Dis was how people praised chelsea last year wen de beat man u 4-0......reverse fixtures: chelsea had No shot on target and lost d match 2-0
What would you if the reverse fixture ended in chelsea's favour?
That's why is called reverse fixture
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Bennycollins: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2017
What then can make a team to score in 10mins after playing for 90 minutes without scoring, the opponent players all removed from field? You make no sense here
Simeonarome:

Abeg you sef go siddon was it not because it 2as the dying minutes and chelsea wanted to protrct their lead
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by HITTED(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp
It was expected that City would tear Arsenal a new asshole.

Secondly, Mourinho.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ELdaar55(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you driven a Lexus before?
NO BUT AM JUST HOPING ONE DAY I WILL NOT ONLY DRIVE ONE BUT ALSO BUY IT
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by EyeWeyDeySeeWel: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2017
Normal people nightmare
Vs
Man Utd fans nightmare

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by oluxzy: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Chevronstaff:
So football lovers,if you were in charge of man.utd transfer,what will you do?
You can't sign just Matic & Lukaku and expect to go from 6th to 1st . Need a whole lot more than that. Very poor transfer ....
but you need morata bakayoko and Drinkwater to move from first to 4th why couldn't you beat mancity at home or Roma away. shipped 6 goals vs Roma and start forming boss at home against united

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by larrycool01(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2017
jvictor1:
No be your faults.......after loosing mercilessly @Roma u come win 1-0 dey shout as if u won trophy.......childish club

who are you now vexing for?dem beat u, Dem beat U flat���
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Bennycollins: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2017
So Man utd did not miss any chances ??.
CaptPlanet:

Really? The scoreline flattered united. Had Chelsea taken their chances, it would have been worse. Lukaku had 0 touches in the Chelsea box against Christensen . I don't know the match you watched o
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Timmy301(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

Bakayoko bah?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by anitapreeti(f): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Timmy301:

Bakayoko bah?
So I heard grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sampz: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
na your fault? No be your fault na.. If no be that oloriburuku oshi.. Wey no even get himself. You no go dey here dey tell this kain thing. In the last minutes, when the real pattern of man united was unveiled, how many chances that your mumu morata/bakayoko get? If man u had played with the right players at their right positions with the right tatics.. I dey sure say you go dey sleepless this night.

by real pattern u mean long balls to fellani ba?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sampz: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
angelusbrut:
Noisy Chelsea fans. We no go hear word again?
Buh brother before d match u guys wer d ones with d loud mouth o...u wer lik chelshit dat roma beat 3 0 we will gv dem four
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Johnrake69: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg.. Who be morata and hazard? Where them day against roma. Mourinho don just they cursed these days. The man head no correct again. I no know why/who en dey fear wey en go dey defend upandan. I sure say if he wan play common eyimba, na defend the mumu man go play. If not that problem with him. My dear brother, forget it. Chelsea is nothing.

Defending champion is nothing. This is the height of fanaticism.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sampz: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:
I have ignored the results and trophies of Chelsea and Man City for 13/8 years anyway. External money doesn't count in fair play. Russian and UAE money. Financial dopers

Real clubs are Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton
and I jst can't stop smiling...finally mou has transferred d spirit of excuses to u guys...wow
please jst accept it..chelsea was d berra team yesterday
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by KevinDein: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
sampz:

and I jst can't stop smiling...finally mou has transferred d spirit of excuses to u guys...wow
Booohoooo
I hate Mou. Still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea and Man City are financial dopers that earned neither their money nor success.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Timmy301(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
So I heard grin
Lol, he later tried sha
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by adegoody(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
CaptPlanet:

75 million striker had 0 touches of the ball in chelse's box. Keep consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by kenex4ever(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2017
BankManager:

What we learnt today Morata > Lukaku....
Conte > Mourinho...
Kante> Matic

grin grin
wait for return leg
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sampz: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
na your fault? No be your fault na.. If no be that oloriburuku oshi.. Wey no even get himself. You no go dey here dey tell this kain thing. In the last minutes, when the real pattern of man united was unveiled, how many chances that your mumu morata/bakayoko get? If man u had played with the right players at their right positions with the right tatics.. I dey sure say you go dey sleepless this night.
guy I love ur statement der ooo...when the real pattern of man united was unveiled...Pls oo tel m wahs d real pattern..cuz d only pattern m saw yesterday was long ball to fellani oo...abi is kick and follow na ur patter
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Magnifico2000: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2017
Na wa o. Which kind thread com b dis early in the morning
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sampz: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:

Booohoooo
I hate Mou. Still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea and Man City are financial dopers that earned neither their money nor success.
lolzz...
another childish excuse
u are forgetting football is abt money and investment
jst lik someone said...take ur L with good faith
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by KevinDein: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
sampz:

lolzz...
another childish excuse
u are forgetting football is abt money and investment
jst lik someone said...take ur L with good faith
LMAO
Childish excuse? You will understand better if you were an athlete and you are made to compete with other athletes on steroids.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by spencekat(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Saintsquare:
Chelsea played nothing? sorry you my friend must be blind or sentimental, probably both. Chelsea has not played there heart out like this since ATM champe match,you guys were even lucky morata and bakayoko were confused when they face de gea one on one, then you would have understood what hit u.
Exactly,Chelsea suppose to have won the match with more than a goal.Man U was outplayed.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Caseless: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
BankManager:

What we learnt today Morata > Lukaku....
Conte > Mourinho...
Kante> Matic

grin grin
just one game, and you have this stupid conclusion.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Caseless: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2017
I do not find this funny. angry angry
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
sampz:

Buh brother before d match u guys wer d ones with d loud mouth o...u wer lik chelshit dat roma beat 3 0 we will gv dem four

Well, I did not complain at all. It's an either way thing.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
undecided undecided

Coman see how dejected my brother is cheesy he said he can't face the day again, man u loss has spoilt his monday already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
sampz:

Yes, they were better yesterday but the truth is that either of d two teams is stable. Man city is still the best for Now. Proudly Man U fan and Ac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.