Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (53883 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by kingmeme: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
j
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, as they say NO MAN CAN LIVE WITH BREAD ALONE...most of them want some jollof rice and egusi too grin

They juz trying their luck to bite a piece of her agege bread.. cheesy

No matter how hard u try. Ur pidgin English sounds like a foreigner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
What are you doing @home? Common go to school [ cryquote author=Edopesin post=62124245]Ugly lez yurk!!!

Lez spotted

go ahn collect head from your fellow lez
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
What are you doing @home? Common go to school

Ugly lez
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
seeking for notice
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by gberra: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
Damn her marriage must have really done her some damage to hate Di::ck this much. lipsrsealed

Milady, I bet this wasn't the posture that gave you 280likes, so would you mind turning around for daddy cool
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by talk2percy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
They think it's all about the dick
cucumbers and dildos as well..abi?? Or tongue, which one?
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Better than that ur shrinked short imperfect rod[guyquote author=Edopesin post=62124521]

Ugly lez[/quote]
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Alphyno: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Those guys sending their nude pictures to this lady are blind and highly stupid. See this ugly Lady o. She's not even happy that there are men who even admire this her ugly rough face and she's here blabbing anyhow. Madam Shift Make We See Road Abeg... Ekuke

2 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Better than that ur shrinked short imperfect rod[guyquote author=Edopesin post=62124521]

Ugly lez

Pm me lets get to know each other... i promise i will Straighten you Over Night
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by abbeyty(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
at lest this one is better than two grown up men sucking each other balls and anus
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by tballeyy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
what again if it is not DICK
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Go wash ur dirty boxer
Edopesin:

Pm me lets know get each other... i promise i will Straighten you Over Night
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Go wash ur dirty boxer

He don pain my Lesby sis ooo

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by IdeyFindWife: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:
Fine you no gree fine. The way people especially ladies seek for cheap popularity these days eh. Soon you go see headlines like I won't settle for a guy with only two balls.

Tell am o
Face like man
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by hybee55: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
kenonze:
Wow
what
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pained me for where? I better get straightened by a sweet Baba than u this primary 6 boy undecided
Edopesin:

He don pain my Lesby sis ooo
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by ganie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
But it could be all about the pvS*y,as if the thing dey eat any other food asides dick sef
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Pained me for where? I better get straightened by a sweet Baba than u this primary 6 boy undecided

Hope am not wasting my time quoting some ss2 Kid undecided undecided
meanwhile its when those baba use your Destiny for Ritual....... you'll be regretting why you rejected my offer grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please allow them to use the destiny for good not the primary 6 sextoys
Edopesin:

Hope am not wasting my time quoting some ss2 Kid undecided undecided
meanwhile its when those baba use your Destiny for Ritual....... you'll be regretting why you rejected my offer grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
I smell lie Mohammed here
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by networkrecharg: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Remind lez Pamela that lesbianism attracts 14yrs in sell and everlasting stay in hell...

The Police and other security agencies are on the lookout
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Neimar: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

choi u so beautiful
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
[b]Let this one be deceiving herself there[\b]..... So man go wake up, e no see beta person to send nudes na you. Internet don turn everybody to professional liar. sad
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by exlinkleads(f): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm no be small thing ooo

see people's reactions below

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/lesbian-blast-nigerian-men-i-was-once.html
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Please allow them to use the destiny for good not the primary 6 sextoys
I bet as a primary 6 kid i have given more head than you have recieved wh0re angry
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Edopesin:

Pm me lets get to know each other... i promise i will Straighten you Over Night
grin grin bad boy
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Gotze1: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Are you saying with all this your olumo rocks I am seeing, you prefer same hoe to be caressing them instead of road to use it's mighty power to help this your upper iwekas?

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ur sister follow join LovePeddler[ cryquote author=Edopesin post=62125756]
I bet as a primary 6 kid i have given more head than you have recieved wh0re angry [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.