Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (53887 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by agarawu23(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Has FG silently legalised Lesbianism in Nigeria? The way they are coming out boldly these days is alarming
she isn't in Nigeria. Na abroad all these gay activist or whatever they call them dey get mouth.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Mrnairalandd: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Choiszman:
Cross River state-born lesbian and gay rights activist, Pamela Adie, this morning issued out a warning to the randy men who send her private messages of their joysticks and professing love to her. According to her, she was once married and that the ship of marriage has sailed. She says all their penis means nothing to her. She wrote;

'To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:

I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person...and I think you’re intelligent.

I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.

Use your marriage promises to entice other women.

Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.

Your penis means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.

Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.

Go focus on your wives.

I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Peeez Out!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-was-once-married-your-penis-means-nothing-to-me-stop-sending-me-your-nasty-pictures-openly-gay-nigerian-woman-warns-randy-men

Who is talking

That ugly mofo should be informed that perhaps her friends are lying to her

What d Bleep

She is ugly
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by nonix22(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More women are becoming lesbians and bisexuals out of sexual frustration.

Simply because 8 out of every 10men suffer from acute premature ejaculation.

You'd see able bodied muscular men with a turn-around time of 80 seconds.
God forbid bad thing.
No be small turn around time; Na mechinery
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Ur sister follow join LovePeddler

see yhur life how do you know i have a sis sad
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Duru009(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid bad thing.

Called me if you are experiencing that. I have a strong Chinese herbal drug for final solution.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by habsydiamond(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
if u like gay ursef Na u sabi... but one thing I know is that u can never enjoy that thing well unless u are with a guy ooo.. make una dey use Una thing scrub eachother like when dem dey use iron sponch wash pot..God wey create Adam and Eve first know why he no create Eve v Eve or Adam V Adam.... there is nothing as good as to be straight and to be wise at thesame time.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
I wish I can act like an idiot like u and call the only female u have in ur house a LovePeddler
Edopesin:

see yhur life how do you know i have a sis sad
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Duru009(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid bad thing

Called me if you are experiencing that. I have a strong Chinese herbal drug for final solution.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I wish I can act like an idiot like u and call the only female u have in ur house a LovePeddler
sis drop it already na
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Duru009:

He is grin grin grin grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by stanflex222(f): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
They think it's all about the dick
u must love it big
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Elioandrew: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
another lesbian talking.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by birdsview(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
spotted..it's very easy to spot a queer
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by mrdipye(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ashawo

those that need sugar mummy should goan use other means of sweet mouth to deceive her
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by otijah(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Duru009:

so if dem no call u person no go c the drug?
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by newoffer: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bring ur punna let's taste it wit tongues. No wonder dis bitches always like to have dogs at home cos punna needs to get sucked.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
otijah:
so if dem no call u person no go c the drug?

For matured minds only not 4 kids!
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who's Pamela Adie?

Bejesu!!!

People are now glorifying divorce and failed marriage. May God help her life.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by kinibigdeal(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Can you do without it? undecided undecided
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by creamylicious(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You'd see able bodied muscular men with a turn-around time of 80 seconds. God forbid bad thing.
eye opener
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid bad thing.
speak for yourself man! by the way how did you know that 8 out 10 men ejaculate prematurely? are you speaking from experience? grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
creamylicious:
eye opener
Not quite, Ask him how he came to such conclusions, has he had sex with 8 out of 10 men?
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
i would rather cut my peni's off than go near this ugly creature embarassed
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by meforyou1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Has FG silently legalised Lesbianism in Nigeria? The way they are coming out boldly these days is alarming
has never been banned in naija. What's banned is same-sex marriage
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Diso60090(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, as they say NO MAN CAN LIVE WITH BREAD ALONE...most of them want some jollof rice and egusi too grin

They juz trying their luck to bite a piece of her agege bread.. cheesy

Some of them hold butter
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Stanleyville(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
am sorry for you..sad
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by xcllaxix(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na so...As u dey so..
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

TELL ME YOU DONT LOVE THE D
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2017
This one wey look like a dude na im guys dey send nude pix to?cheesy.some men dey try sha.even if gorilla wear lipstick with skirt dey catwalk for road u will still see some guys chasing the gorilla and whistling at it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.