Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" (37952 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Onyiido: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chai! Nigerians are no longer smiling.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
FreeTraining:
this woman fearless ,,i like her courage,,,the only northerner who opposes buhari and she doesn't care who ox is gore, she will go far in life.
Sure she will, but only as far as Nnamdi kanu went. She is nothing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by talk2percy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
And even if it means we trek from Imo state to Daura, I am ready.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by TDEMONEW(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sirheny007:
How much is the fare from Aso Rock to Daura??
I will foot the bill.
angry angry
angry
Sirheny007:
I will foot the bill.
angry angry
you Don baffled?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by TDEMONEW(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sirheny007:
I will foot the bill.
angry angry
angry
Sirheny007:
I will foot the bill.
angry angry
you Don baff?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by poseidon12: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
You can say that again lady. Buhari is a disaster. The bigot should go back to his village so that a competent administration can start the process of repairing the damage caused by Buhari (and Jonathan).

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by lereinter(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Letslive:
One zombie has regained her senses

they were not zombie

once is a mistake

second time cant happen again

just like gej in 2015, what will buhari tell me in 2019 that will make me support

his wife said cabals are controlling him we thought na playplay his daughter said there is no cottonwool in aso clinic that millions was budgeted for na play too

25 million dollars nnpc just like 23 million dollars during gej time

haba

mainagate

let another come and steal too in 2019
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Sure she will, but only as far as Nnamdi kanu went. She is nothing

If u have no enemy in life u are nothing,, so is a plus to the president' enemies must hang around.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Imo1stson: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
hucienda:
If he doesn't rig himself in, of course you can Aisha. Same way you helped bring same grossly incompetent man in.

I just laugh at folks in dreamland who think Buhari and his cronies would pack out without a fight when they have the resources and wherewithal of the state at their disposal. He ain't no gentleman like his immediate past predecessor.

Not just that. APC will rule Nigeria uninterrupted for 16 years if we actually want peace and development.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by omalumba: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
PLZ THIS WOMAN NEEDS A SENSE, SHE WAS PAID TO SAY SO, AND HERE ARE THE WAILERS SAYING SPEAKING RUBBISH, I BET YOU THAT BUHARI WILL RULE THIS NATION TILL 2023 INSHA ALLAH
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by contigiency(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
People are really dreaming. The only thing that will make buhari not to be President beyond 2019 is if he decides not to contest or if God say so. If not, tweets of this nature can not deter him. The last time I checked, the man has even become more popular than he was in 2015.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by udemzyudex(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
hucienda:
If he doesn't rig himself in, of course you can Aisha. Same way you helped bring same grossly incompetent man in.

I just laugh at folks in dreamland who think Buhari and his cronies would pack out without a fight when they have the resources and wherewithal of the state at their disposal. He ain't no gentleman like his immediate past predecessor.

Exactly, this is what i always say, with the way they are churning out propaganda, using the Army and police for their selfish interest, it will be very hard to unseat APC.
Hopefully, our vote will take them out.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by magzey: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
letusbepieces:
EVEN AISHA HIS WIFE THINGS HE IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT.

BUHARI IS A HOPELESS CASE.

Ok let your father buy Ticket and contest. shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by refreshrate: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sirheny007:
I will foot the bill.
angry angry

I get sienna dem fit use am pack some of him load join. Zero fare. even fuel I go pay

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by refreshrate: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

Exactly, this is what i always say, with the way they are churning out propaganda, using the Army and police for their selfish interest, it will be very hard to unseat APC.
Hopefully, our vote will take them out.

Which APC?
Same one fighting within its ranks?

Who was the oga of APC? Where is he today? They've snatched his party from him. Dude can't even make noise.

I know he's waiting for close to election to play one joker cos he knows playing too early and he will never see that street that dino was taking videos on. lipsrsealed

Wait let him finish with mourning first and election time near

Apc ko...epa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by wyqay: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
ok noted
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by omoiyaadisa: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
I strongly support you, insha Allah
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by udemzyudex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
refreshrate:

Which APC?
Same one fighting within its ranks?

Who was the oga of APC? Where is he today? They've snatched his party from him. Dude can't even make noise.

I know he's waiting for close to election to play one joker cos he knows playing too early and he will never see that street that dino was taking videos on. lipsrsealed

Wait let him finish with mourning first and election time near

Apc ko...epa ni

LOL.. I hope so.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Bobnotrouble: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who's Aisha Yesufu? Is she the one plagued with busy-body/notice-me syndrome?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by efighter: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
nero2face:
I volunteer to be part of the team, even it means carrying his luggage on de shoulder to Daura

You tried it in 2015 when he was not in power, you failed woefully. Now that he is in power, do you think you stand any chance. Bring Atiku/Jonathan ticket and promise Cownu Nnamdi the SSG, the people's general will beat you all hands down.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Kiakia(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
nero2face:
I volunteer to be part of the team, even it means carrying his luggage on de shoulder to Daura
That meme of Jonathan carrying his luggages in both hands back to Otuoke prior to the 2015 elections should be in order here at this moment. It is time Buhari is gently steered out of office even if he contests for a second term.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by nero2face: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
efighter:

You tried it in 2015 when he was not in power, you failed woefully. Now that he is in power, do you think you stand any chance. Bring Atiku/Jonathan ticket and promise Cownu Nnamdi the SSG, the people's general will beat you all hands down.
am too busy to engage u in any sort of argument, we shall see how things go come 2019...

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by FarahAideed: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
hucienda:

So true but I still believe this is his last tenure
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Charly68: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
I pity this Baba a times because the problem Problems Nigerians put on his head is 90% inherited from our former Dr...G and his group of destructive party ..they clean everywhere that they have more than enough to be flying on private jet campaigning for party chairmanship position now..imagine !
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Edoziesmart(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
I concur with this woman speech.
We don't need bubu or jubril as our president again.
Come 2019 we will send him packing to daura
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Edoziesmart(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
lereinter:

they were not zombie

once is a mistake

second time cant happen again

just like gej in 2015, what will buhari tell me in 2019 that will make me support

l

his wife said cabals are controlling him we thought na playplay his daughter said there is no cottonwool in aso clinic that millions was budgeted for na play too

25 million dollars nnpc just like 23 million dollars during gej time

haba

mainagate

let another come and steal too in 2019

you nailed it bro
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by osuofia2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mumu pmb....empty brain... All his policies are zero and f9
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by MONITZ: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nathan2016:

Nailed it. For people to think this cronies are going to pack out easily, makes them more daft.
The people in power today have waited so many years to get it. Currently they are attacking all enemies and you want them to step them and be attacked?

The little democracy nija had, died with oga joe. Nigerians are in for a big suprise in 2019

U nailed it and it's a big pity that they would kill,destroy and maim if possible anyone who stands on their way..Gentleman" politics died with Jona...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Fx55(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
poseidon12:
You can say that again lady. Buhari is a disaster. The bigot should go back to his village so that a competent administration can start the process of repairing the damage caused by Buhari (and Jonathan).
You must find a way to justify the fatal error you made in March 2015... Won't you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by lazygal: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
booblacain:
Why is this woman so fervntly against Buhari? I think there is something she knows that we don't, something she is refusing to be direct about, something deeper than the common complaints about bad governance. Could it be some secret about the boko Haram/Chibok girls saga?

Hell has seen no fury like the woman scorn( hope I got it correctly)
I suspect there was an agreement and APC abi BUHARI didn't fulfill ..you now this governemtn used and dumped a lot of people which is a bad move .
However ,she should please sit down ...was she not in support before ?
L
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by michoim(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
You are an ancient and disgraced bitch!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by babestella: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good one, grand pa needs help to relocate to Daura. I’ll help him with 100 wheel barrows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.