Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" (37861 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by lazygal: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
efighter:

You tried it in 2015 when he was not in power, you failed woefully. Now that he is in power, do you think you stand any chance. Bring Atiku/Jonathan ticket and promise Cownu Nnamdi the SSG, the people's general will beat you all hands down.

When BUHARI kept re contesting I kept asking my self why. He is insisting ..now I can see it was for selfish reasons ,to prove a point becasue for sure the man cannot rule .there us corruption right under him and he is condoning it ....
Exactly who has been fully persecuted for corruption ? None so far just noice

God willing BUHARI won't return
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by ajebuter(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sadly, buhari isn't GEJ and has no iorta of democracy or civility in him..

He has all the apparatus of governance in his hands and he will not hesitate to wield that power including stepping on the blood of the innocent masses to remain in power.

Sadly, we are stuck with him unless God intervenes on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by ugolinze123(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
hajia abeg oo...the zombies will come after u oo plz be very careful...this zombies are Buhari drunk...abeg oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by rexchazy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
You foolishness knows no bound, a northerner you are calling 5%, Buhari have long lost this election we are just waiting for manifestation
GoroTango:
The opinion of a nonentity five percenter
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by cstr1000: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
You are talking about a president who did not even had the decency to even zone the INEC head to the south.
Jonathan for all his ineptitude was smart and decent enough to know it is only proper to zone the electoral umpire to the opposite region as a sign of impartiality and confidence in your own popularity.
Buhari instead installed his own person from his own state and local government. The man does not simply care about the optics. He is here to stay.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
I volunteer to bring the lorry that will ferry him back to duara grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by peteruapata: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecidedWho is Yesufu sef ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
ifygod20:
i concur with your decision and Nigerians are strongly behind you......
lol,pls say me not nigerians o,4+4=8 insha Allah.buhari till 2023 whether through merit or demerit we the buharist dont care u and aisha have one vote each.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by ClassicMan202(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
My husband is too busy to give a fuçk to a wailing bitch...

her husband my foot, after she will start wailing, cabal did this and did that, she better go and wait in the ozza room!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by bizhop01: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you help him pack his things back to his village, i belive you will not steal his belonging
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by ogbeniolola: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
This woman is still bitter she didn't get any appointment from Buhari despite all her effort in #BringBackOurGirils while Hadiza Bala Usman got NPA MD!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Awoleesu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Letslive:
One zombie has regained her senses
. Alas! The Serum works!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Buhari is going nowhere till 2023.. whether u people likes it or not. Most of you talking here don't even have PVC's

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Human Rights Activist and avid campaigner for the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Group, Aisha Yesufu has openly voiced out her stance against the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a tweet she shared on her Twitter handle, the activist stated that the "only support" she would give President Buhari in 2019 woudl be to "help him pack his things back to his village, Daura."

What do you think"

See a shot of her tweet above.

http://igbobia.com/?q=only-support-president-buhari-needs-in-2019-is-to-help-him-pack-his-things-back-to-daura-aisha.html

The support I will give to you Aisha, I will kill him after dropping his bags off.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Splashme: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
nero2face:
I volunteer to be part of the team, even it means carrying his luggage on de shoulder to Daura
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by alfsalami: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yesufu Aisha is not needed to re- elect PMB, she can keep her opinion for her self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Chydo63(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
The opinion of a nonentity five percenter
Sharap there, your mumu dey smell sef
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by juman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Useless incompetent government.

nigerians dey suffer so much.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by hobat4cash(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
hucienda:
If he doesn't rig himself in, of course you can Aisha. Same way you helped bring same grossly incompetent man in.

I just laugh at folks in dreamland who think Buhari and his cronies would pack out without a fight when they have the resources and wherewithal of the state at their disposal. He ain't no gentleman like his immediate past predecessor.
I couldn't have put it better
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by seguno2: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Letslive:
One zombie has regained her senses

.......and the angels rejoice as one lost sheep is found. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by God1000(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Human Rights Activist and avid campaigner for the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Group, Aisha Yesufu has openly voiced out her stance against the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a tweet she shared on her Twitter handle, the activist stated that the "only support" she would give President Buhari in 2019 woudl be to "help him pack his things back to his village, Daura."

What do you think"

See a shot of her tweet above.

http://igbobia.com/?q=only-support-president-buhari-needs-in-2019-is-to-help-him-pack-his-things-back-to-daura-aisha.html
Am fully behind you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by seguno2: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chizmickey:
I will be part of the team, even if it means trekking to daura, insha Allah

The trekkers are back. grin

Eleanoralph:
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.
The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.
He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.
“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
ifygod20:
i concur with your decision and Nigerians are strongly behind you......
I beg speak for Yourself...Cause for me am voting him again...pdp? never again Never
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
nero2face:
I volunteer to be part of the team, even it means carrying his luggage on de shoulder to Daura
Bros u mean like trekking to daura from abuja?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:
My husband is too busy to give a fuçk to a wailing bitch...

Yes, you could think that way...

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by guass(m): 3:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigeria is SICK. A patient does not need the services of a SICK doctor.
BUHARI'S TIME IS UP!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by guass(m): 3:46am On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
You are talking about a president who did not even had the decency to even zone the INEC head to the south.
Jonathan for all his ineptitude was smart and decent enough to know it is only proper to zone the electoral umpire to the opposite region as a sign of impartiality and confidence in your own popularity.
Buhari instead installed his own person from his own state and local government. The man does not simply care about the optics. He is here to stay.
If he truncates the outcome of the election, that will inevitably lead to series of deadly protests and widespread pipeline bombings.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by anonimi: 4:07am On Nov 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by JazzMode: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Strong statement there.

We seem to lack leaders who not only can conceive, but also achieve results.

We seem to lack leaders.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by JazzMode: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2017
guass:

If he truncates the outcome of the election, that will inevitably lead to series of deadly protests and widespread pipeline bombings.

Let's face it. President Buhari seem belong to the league of the past generals thirsty for power. Now he found it, what he does with it, whether actually performs or not is a different story entirely. I guess we are stuck with a sick old man in him as leader of the more or less stagnant most populous black nation on earth for a minimum period of 8 years.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by nero2face: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:
Bros u mean like trekking to daura from abuja?
it's worth it brother, it may sound funny but it's de fact, am ready to trek!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by breakeven: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2017
hucienda:
If he doesn't rig himself in, of course you can Aisha. Same way you helped bring same grossly incompetent man in.

I just laugh at folks in dreamland who think Buhari and his cronies would pack out without a fight when they have the resources and wherewithal of the state at their disposal. He ain't no gentleman like his immediate past predecessor.
You just nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.