Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" (37868 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by chernest2002: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Those of you who brought the change must leave with it for at least 8 full years, so is not yet halftime and you are crying.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by billyG(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:
My husband is too busy to give a fuçk to a wailing bitch...
fine woman!i will giv an election.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by RillJ(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Her anger and resentment is deep, very deep.

ifygod20:
i concur with your decision and Nigerians are strongly behind you......
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Abdulnur(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
booblacain:
Why is this woman so fervntly against Buhari? I think there is something she knows that we don't, something she is refusing to be direct about, something deeper than the common complaints about bad governance. Could it be some secret about the boko Haram/Chibok girls saga?
grin
She realized her co conveners oby and hadiza part of the govt, while she wait, and wait ...but buhari wasn't interested in her service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.