Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54791 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Icedplane: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by hashtagged(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Better be done o, except you want to share a sex tool with another guy. And probably raise another guys child

398 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Kriss216: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

671 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Icedplane: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

Whenever we are having a discussion she always have a way of bringing him in the picture.
I personally ask her to block the guy on her phone that got missing. Now I got her another phone. She keeps watching the guy's status, and even replied his chat.
This was the same person we blocked.
What height of insult is that?

396 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Oyiboman69: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Don't kill yourself with irrelevant things cos what you wrote up there is not that bad

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by 2dice01: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JustCruise(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wait bro, you want to break up cos of a compliment?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Kapilta(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Nah he's neither insecure nor naive. Op is just mad and stupid. He's a useless attention seeker.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Kobicove(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
What exactly is the offence here? Replying a season's greeting?

42 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by DukeJoe17: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.
She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.
Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.
Am done

I'm sorry to break your heart but you're trying to take a public pussy off the street, you make succeed but you are going to be wounded from time to time
She is still keeping tap with the ex for materials things and attention and in no time she will pay with her pussy
Don't be blackmail with her fake tears and pleading because she will never change

you should be happy that this sign came early enough, you can screenshot this comment for future reference

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
just remove hands from her matter, if he nunu legit, you can still be enjoying with with no strings attached while the offer lasts but stay protected to avoid stories o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by olufadeke86267: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
What exactly is the offence here? Replying a season's greeting?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JONSYN7154: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.

Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug?

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.

Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.

Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind �
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist ��

508 Likes 58 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by MJBOLT: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
e go shock you when the guy begin bang your babe, that's if he is yet to start.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Bola146(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
That is good for her. A cheat is always a cheat!!! Unless you want to have a heart attack.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by OKOATA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Forget all those people telling you ordinary seasons greetings, I am so sure they will still fuvk each other when they get to meet. It's better you end this for your own good. If you marry her she will cheat on you 100% with her ex.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Bennysam: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kapilta:
Nah he's neither insecure nor naive. Op is just mad and stupid. He's a useless attention seeker.
You Nairaland guy can’t disappoint he dump a girl because she’s trying to get back to her ex you people insult him but if he writes how he take her back after chatting her ex you people will still call him SIMP

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nicklaus619(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Icedplane:
Am done

Baba for the love of God, let her go, don't ever accept her back, she will end up going back to her ex for a dick appointment, 100 broken relationship is better than one broken marriage .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Whenever we are having a discussion she always have a way of bringing him in the picture.
I personally ask her to block the guy on her phone that got missing. Now I got her another phone. She keeps watching the guy's status, and even replied his chat.
This was the same person we blocked.
What height of insult is that?

She doesn't love you. Just keeping up with you as per how man go do? If the ex comes back strongly, she's gone.

Just save yourself the heartbreak by calling it off already because whether you like it or not, she'll still call it off or ghost you as it's obvious she still misses her ex.

Let me advice everyone, if you're still missing your ex, please don't go into another relationship until you've completely gotten over him or her.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by MrHighSea: 5:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Do what your guts tells you.

Personally, I don't tolerate such.

No negotiations about her leaving.

But, not when you ex-her you come and be crying, smoking and playing love songs overnight.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by falcon01: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
Am done
Man Bleep her! She ain't gonna stop in as much as they communicate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Freestainworld(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by PrimeWatermark: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Now, you're beginning to sound insecure.

Wait, were you doing all those things for her just to make her all yours?? I mean the gifts and all that, then the things you've been sending to her parents.

You better re-evaluate the whole situation cos if the girl wants the guy back, no amount of care would make her stay with you.

But all the same, there's no harm in replying ordinary 'Compliments of the season'.

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by slawormiir: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Bros op ...wether you like it or not

Nobody...I repeat nobody can separate a boy from his ex or a girl from her ex....especially if the situation that led to their break up wasn't violent

Let me tell you a secret bros op...most marriage you see today are between ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend because they are actually the ones that knows you very well
Not to talk of the blood, tears and sweat they shared together
Most people are bound to their ex already till the end of time...

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by sojayy(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Na wa for qurls o.....dar ur bae like suffer I swear.. leave her alone to suffer the suffer she like

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.