Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! (3532 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / My Boyfriend Never Wanted To Marry Me Until His Mother Did Something- Pls Advise / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by ibkayee(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Is it really a big deal? It's just cooking na! lipsrsealed
Lol I was thinking the same thing
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You're in a 4yrs relationship. Cooking for him whenever you visit. I'm 100% certain you do these too...washing his clothes, cleaning his house and at night; you'd give him your pussy. How will he take you seriously when you've decided to be his wife for a free offer?.

It's called sexual liberality and expression. Having a "sex life" wink
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by pocohantas(f): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I was thinking the same thing

we're all wired differently obviously. I see no big deal in cooking sha, maybe because it's something I love doing.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by ibkayee(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

we're all wired differently obviously. I see no big deal in cooking sha, making because it's something I love doing.
True, lol I don't even love cooking but I don't think doing it for a boyfriend is a big deal. Unless it's one of those he thinks I'm compelled arrangements or something lol

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Boxer007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:
I've been in a relationship for 4 years now. I cook for him whenever I go to visit him at his place. When I serve him food, he will eat, drink water and go watch TV. But he never says if the food is good or bad. He just eats, eats and eat.

The thing has been making me feel somehow but I'm afraid he'll break up with me if I talk to him about it. He just keeps quiet and stares at me like I've grown 2 heads when I tell him about "small stuff" like this.

What should I do? How do I tell him how I feel without getting him angry?

More questions needing answers here: http://www.helloaf.com/

May I have his number?
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Divay22(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
The only comment he might make when it's time is "The man that will marry you, will be so lucky" kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

And if I don't how does that affect your life?

It doesn't. But don't come & tell other women why they should OR shouldn't cook for their boyfriends. Just keep your opinion to yourself.

Understood? I expect a yes.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:
The only comment he might make when it's time is "The man that will marry you, will be so lucky" kiss kiss

Is that what you were told when you pounded yam for your BF ?
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You're in a 4yrs relationship. Cooking for him whenever you visit. I'm 100% certain you do these too...washing his clothes, cleaning his house and at night; you'd give him your pussy. How will he take you seriously when you've decided to be his wife for a free offer?.

Can we both agree that even though you give good relationship advice. It seems quite that you are in none yourself. Because If you were, you'd know cooking for your BF isn't a biggie. Even men now cook for their girlfriends(Including me) when they visit. It's nothing really.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Divay22(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
cruchenutii:

Is that what you were told when you pounded yam for your BF ?
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Fkforyou(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
You did that to yourself. Why cook for a boyfriend?

If you cook for a bf give him sex or move in with him then you are giving him husband privilege.

Just cos someone else doesn't appreciate the effort isn't a justification for been less caring... undecided

Some of us actually value the effort and is a criteria for how committed we would be in a relationship.. undecided

If she doesn't want to treat me right cos I'm not yet her husband, she shouldn't expect me to be fully committed to her (or treat her) as a husband would... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by boiz2men(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

we're all wired differently obviously. I see no big deal in cooking sha, maybe because it's something I love doing.

Biko... Come and be cooking vegetable soup for me... Potty wan finish me oo
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Kondomatic(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

It is not the right thing to do in your boyfriend's house.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
cruchenutii:

Can we both agree that even though you give good relationship advice. It seems quite that you are in none yourself. Because If you were, you'd know cooking for your BF isn't a biggie. Even men now cook for their girlfriends(Including me) when they visit. It's nothing really.
There's nothing wrong in cooking occasionally for your spouse but when cooking and other house chores becomes daily/weekly routine then you're invariably performing the duties of a wife which would make your supposed boyfriend too comfortable to even think of doing what is expected of him. Especially for those who're desperate for marriage. They don't have to become their wives before they're actually made wives. That being said, I'm single but in a relationship, you made a wrong guess.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by buffalowings: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:

shocked
No chill
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by kurupt1: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I really don't get why Nigeria girls cook for their boyfriends when they visit? I mean, it is his house and you're his guest so he should be the one cooking and serving, after all there's no guarantee that you have a future with him.
see bad advise! So its only sex that you will offer ur bf but you can't cook because if you cook you go die shebi? So how do you want a guy to even appreciate other qualities of a good gf which could become a future wife?
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by AuroraB(f): 1:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Did I just read '4yr relationship'
Wtf lipsrsealed
Prepare to be stunned, girl sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I really don't get why Nigeria girls cook for their boyfriends when they visit? I mean, it is his house and you're his guest so he should be the one cooking and serving, after all there's no guarantee that you have a future with him.
Cooking is fun for some people
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by izaray(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2017
iamJ:
she is single, no sex for decades lipsrsealed
shocked cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Kondomatic(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
worworgirl:
Cooking is fun for some people
No be everywhere you dey have fun madam grin
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Amarabae(f): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Desperation.
Doing anything for the ring.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by PrincessNazor(f): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2017
boiz2men:

Biko... Come and be cooking vegetable soup for me... Potty wan finish me oo

It wouldn't be a big deal if you were in my hood...but you aren't cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by boiz2men(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

It wouldn't be a big deal if you were in my hood...but you aren't cheesy

God is Good motors nor dey ya hood ni undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op you try!

Four years? Still cooking , fucvking, washing and sucking.

U over try and u wonder why he looks at u with a stony stare?

Some women sha.

Anyways, I can't be dating more than one year.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
boiz2men:

God is Good motors nor dey ya hood ni undecided undecided

GIG just to come cook vegetable soup?
You never tell me wetin you dey find grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by apholaryn: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
cruchenutii:

u dey mind the shediot
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by boiz2men(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

GIG just to come cook vegetable soup?
You never tell me wetin you dey find grin grin

no na... u will cook it in your house and courier it via GIG na... is u not understanding undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by uzoormah(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Boyfriend cook spotted
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by muller101(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
she is preparing for the final show down. Just consider it as world cup qualifiers grin
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
boiz2men:

no na... u will cook it in your house and courier it via GIG na... is u not understanding undecided undecided

Is that possible? shocked

And do you really have beards? Are you tall?
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by muller101(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
alexialin:
Op you try!

Four years? Still cooking , fucvking, washing and sucking.

U over try and u wonder why he looks at u with a stony stare?

Some women sha.

Anyways, I can't be dating more than one year.
what is wrong in trying to qualify for the final show down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend / Ghana Weaving Hairstyle For Black African 2018 / Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.