Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flowers (1080 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flowers by marisdgreat(f): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
A true love is like flowers that are being planted in a garden filled with different colours that whenever you look at them, they add fragnance to your life even when you are happy or sad.

Re: Flowers by PastorMB(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Smiles...

You will soon find true love... Amen.
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaah. This year is your year. Even tho we've only got few weeks to end the year, Love will locate you

But you have to stop taking pictures inside bush holding flowers. It's so 90s. That pose reminds me of Evi Edna Ogoli
Re: Flowers by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Eyaaaaaaaaah. This year is your year. Even tho we've only got few weeks to end the year, Love will locate you

But you have to stop taking pictures inside bush holding flowers. It's so 90s. That pose reminds me of Evi Edna Ogoli

U've gat no chill sad
Re: Flowers by marisdgreat(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
PastorMB:
Smiles...

You will soon find true love... Amen.
Amen ooh
Re: Flowers by marisdgreat(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:

hmm whatever tongue tongue tongue
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:

Re: Flowers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:

boss boss. You remember Evi Edna Ogoli na? cheesy
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:
boss boss. You remember Evi Edna Ogoli na? cheesy
of course i know her na grin grin grin grin grin
dat lady reign well in the early 90s grin
my uncles no dey take her songs joke dat time grin grin grin
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:

of course i know her na grin grin grin grin grin
dat lady reign well in the early 90s grin
my uncles no dey take her songs joke dat time grin grin grin
I'm glad I met her songs. Her songs were food to our souls. Even tho I didn't understand some of the things she was saying.

Her customised shoulder padded blouses were really nice lol cheesy
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:
I'm glad I met her songs. Her songs were food to our souls. Even tho I didn't understand some of the things she was saying.

Her customised shoulder padded blouses were really nice lol cheesy
abeg no remind of those padded shoulder blouses grin grin grin grin
her songs were really cool sha.i wonder were she dey now.
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg no remind of those padded shoulder blouses grin grin grin grin
her songs were really cool sha.i wonder were she dey now.
Hahahahahaha the last I heard of her was she got married and moved to US with her husband cheesy
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahahahaha the last I heard of her was she got married and moved to US with her husband cheesy
so dat means she marry a second time abi? Back then she was married to her music director Emma Egosi.na d man train her for music.hmmm all dose 80s and 90s singers jus dey pack go US.na so Mike Okri i hear dat one na pastor for US and Ras Kimono dat one na beer parlours he dey perform for US.
Re: Flowers by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
so dat means she marry a second time abi? Back then she was married to her music director Emma Egosi.na d man train her for music.hmmm all dose 80s and 90s singers jus dey pack go US.na so Mike Okri i hear dat one na pastor for US and Ras Kimono dat one na beer parlours he dey perform for US.
I really don't know who she got married. But I know she moved with her husband.

And yes, almost all the 80s and 90s artist have moved to America. Lol. I don't blame them tho. They didn't really make much from music back then

1 Like

Re: Flowers by muller101(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:

jezzzz!!! Wetin the girl do u abeg

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couples Take Pre-wedding Pictures To The Bedroom (photos) / The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A / My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.