Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (89655 Views)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Donkay82: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2017
What if your kayan aiki hang inside this woman kpekus? Na die be that ooo!!!
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Xamie271(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2017
EliteBiz:

Dis one pass mikano abeg
U sabi bulldozer? Someone can not even woo dis one in peace.....see beating undecided
Biko try and chest, but before you do contact your family members. tell your mama you love her. then die like a man cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Kooldon(f): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
[/color]If I marry her, my amebo neighbors will be minding their biz. I can imagine that chill in their faces. Even when my dog eats their fish.Hahahaha[color=#990000]
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by seunny4lif(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Na who get unused penis go fit Bleep this one oooooo
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2017
#Doughnut falls from hand with mouth open#
Someone please tell me this is Photoshop

Holy hell! Only Fagz can date this kind. Where is that useless Bisi dude.

This is the turn off of the year
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Daeylar(f): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
shocked This one is a female Hulk Hogan. Could Hera have looked like this? The ancient Maenads must have had the same kind of body. Or, how else could they have torn Orpheus apart? undecided

I wonder how f*cking her would feel like . Anyone doing it would be in for one hell of an adventure. The exploration of an entirely new world. grin

On the twins thread you were admiring The 2 B's. Now on this it's f**king , I hope all is well? grin
Tahra, Tahra wink wink grin I see the reason for that T/D grin grin making sure no one is contesting with you.

RunsawaybeforetahraorAllahgetshere

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Daeylar:

On the twins thread you were admiring The 2 B's. Now on this it's f**king , I hope all is well? grin
T.ahra, T.ahra wink wink grin I see the reason for that T/D grin grin making sure no one is contesting with you.

I like competition.wink On a serious note,you're getting it wrong.sad
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Daeylar(f): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
I like competition.wink On a serious note,you're getting it wrong.sad

Lol, was just joking with you kiss
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, was just joking with you kiss
We(Zara and I) are coming to pay your bride price.wink
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Jagermeister(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Ishilove:
Jagermeister, see your babe!! cheesy

Yummy! I'm loving hard.

These are the sounds to be expected when we're humping eachother; skkkkkkrrrrrrqqqqqqqttttttttvvvvvvssssss!!??!!
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
If this one come be feminist join with all these muscles ..the man that will date her is dead.

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2017
See as she be like Arnold Shwaeneger

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
This is too much na shocked
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Tahra, Tahra wink wink grin I see the reason for that T/D grin grin making sure no one is contesting with you.

Hahaha. grin grin grin

Where are you running to? Is there anywhere you can go that I can't follow? grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by rumenase(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
My son is always buying the latest body building magazines but he has never lifted a weight in his entire life.

I wonder if it is reading or action that gives muscle. I talked to him about it and he changed

Now he looks like Batista in WWE. He suddenly wanted to become a bouncer to a Russian oligarch but I warned him
ok
Queenlovely:
My advice is This: With Big muscles comes big responsibility. Don't just develop your body, develop your mind too

nice @bolded
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Onyenweanyi!!

Warrisdis....

sad shocked
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Ishilove: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Jagermeister:

Yummy! I'm loving hard.

These are the sounds to be expected when we're humping eachother; skkkkkkrrrrrrqqqqqqqttttttttvvvvvvssssss!!??!!
lmao
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahaha. grin grin grin

Where are you running to? Is there anywhere you can go that I can't follow? grin
grin grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
edimolu2:

grin grin
Olumide! My brother is here. I saw you skinning one old bastard a few days back. You and your sinful ways. You're disgracing him on the only platform where is life is meaningful. Why're you so full of evil? grin
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Olumide! My brother is here. I saw you skinning one old bastard a few days back. You and your sinful ways. You're disgracing him on the only platform where is life is meaningful. Why're you so full of evil? grin

I do nothing but follow your steps

What manner of dude owns up to over 100 monikers? yet he abuses you of having very few alts, he is a repulsive hypocrite...The dude is a lost cause, have him in my grip already, i exposed countless monikers of his, now everyone knows he is post.mann, he witnessed the hell i brought upon his bald head, he couldn't take the heat anymore and ignored my further rebuttal

I wanted more, i gunned for more, so i baited him, and the fool came running yesterday morning, charging at me like a rabid dog that he is with an alt, he is a disgraced depraved-lunatic, i punished him so hard, he had to savor what is left of his worthless chunk of filthiness by deleting all my comments and giving my zeelord account a ban till year 2027, i hope he is wasting six-feets deep before then, he is the son of a molested-whòre grin

My edimolu account which was also banned should be active on the 13th of this month...hopefully

How are you bro?
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
edimolu2:

I do nothing but follow your steps

What manner of dude owns up to over 100 monikers? yet he abuses you of having very few alts, he is a repulsive hypocrite...The dude is a lost cause, have him in my grip already, i exposed countless monikers of his, now everyone knows he is post.mann, he witnessed the hell i brought upon his bald head, he couldn't take the heat anymore and ignored my further rebuttal

I wanted more, i gunned for more, so i baited him, and the fool came running yesterday morning, charging at me with an alt, he is a disgraced depraved-lunatic, i punished him so hard, he had to savor what is left of his worthless chunk of filthiness by deleting all my comments and giving my zeelord account a ban till year 2027, he is a son of a molested-whòre grin

My edimolu account which was also banned should be active on the 13th of this month...hopefully

How are you bro?
Lolzzz. And you'll find the bastard quoting himself and liking his own posts. grin grin grin

He measures his life value by e-brawls, yet he's a failure at the only thing he's good at. Nigga was creatively spent and had to recycle an epistle of rubbish VERBATIM! LMAO. grin grin grin Frustrated, hopeless bastard beaten down by life.

No, bro. That was an error. He's not post.mann. They're completely different people. But I know TWENTY of his numerous monikers.

The.Mortician
Fear.lez
Le.zz.lie
lez.z.jnr
l.ezz.njr
Dark.Troll
le.zz
Time.le.zz
Ultra.Leslie
TheBig.BadTroll
vernomous.le.zz
The.Dark night
The.EnQuierer
reci.prokal
Blood.on my hands
lez.z.TheRipper
The.Inkredible
Shr.oud
Nairaland.Heroes
Bad.Bradley

And to think that this is the worthless idiot that tries to vilify others for having alternates. grin grin grin

What a piece of shiit.

I'm good, bro. You?
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Daeylar(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahaha. grin grin grin

shocked shocked
Yes, you can't follow me everywhere wink
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by mrMeen(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2017
I no fit marry this one but I fit marry Julia vins man that innocent face.
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lolzzz. And you'll find the bastard quoting himself and liking his own posts. grin grin grin

He measures his life value by e-brawls, yet he's a failure at the only thing he's good at. Nigga was creatively spent and had to recycle an epistle of rubbish VERBATIM! LMAO. grin grin grin Frustrated, hopeless bastard beaten down by life.

No, bro. That was an error. He's not post.mann. They're completely different people. But I know TWENTY of his numerous monikers.

The.Mortician
Fear.lez
Le.zz.lie
lez.z.jnr
l.ezz.njr
Dark.Troll
le.zz
Time.le.zz
Ultra.Leslie
TheBig.BadTroll
vernomous.le.zz
The.Dark night
The.EnQuierer
reci.prokal
Blood.on my hands
lez.z.TheRipper
The.Inkredible
Shr.oud
Nairaland.Heroes
Bad.Bradley

And to think that this is the worthless idiot that tries to vilify others for having alternates. grin grin grin

What a piece of shiit.

I'm good, bro. You?

@bolded, i caught him and posted screenshots of him doing that, he is not smart, he is a truer reflection of the failure that sired him, no intelligent body should ever call us darkrebel69, that dude is exceptional, a fine quality our douchebag can only dream of, he cries that name everytime his ass is being pummelled... grin

You can imagine the number of alts, henceforth if our paths ever cross i would effortlessly paste this alts and call him a hypocrite and ignore his gày stinking unwashed-ass cheesy

And as regards the post.mann, hmm bro, i got my valid reasons, am 100%, but lets push it no further...it is his doom not ours... cheesy

Make i add my own join urs...lol

Drive.bykiller
Theumb.ra
Hammerof.thor
Wrathof.hadez
Burnin.gblade
MDCCC.XXXIII
Hellra.iXer
Smokesa.ndmirror
Tim.elord
Dja.iler

***This is hypocrisy at its peak! cheesy This just seems laughable, how does he get those emails? He is one jobless-forsaken patient suffering from a fullblown dementia..he should go tend to his wounds abeegi, he was even seeking solace under another bïtch's umbrella so she could back him up, that's how much of a ball-less pussy he is! grin

Please give me a mention when you intend taking a piss on his head, nothing gives me orgasms and sweetened chills than to unleash hell upon his stunted-zigzagged destiny.. grin

Yes am okay jawe, no work for me again , got a leave from work to sort my nysc camp issue....so as i dey now na power series man dey watch oooo grin

Bro abeg enjoy ur side to the fullest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Dxina(f): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wondering who will get marry to dis pack of muscles
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Wuminity(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
Steroid @ work

Men wen like to hit women, oya come hit this one cheesy
lol

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Wuminity(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
Steroid @ work

Men wen like to hit women, oya come hit this one cheesy
lol
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Wuminity(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Daeylar:

shocked shocked Yes, you can't follow me everywhere wink
Lol. I know that much. smiley
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
edimolu2:

@bolded, i caught him and posted screenshots of him doing that, he is not smart, he is a truer reflection of the failure that sired him, no intelligent body should ever call us darkrebel69, that dude is exceptional, a fine quality our douchbag can only dream of, he cries that name everytime his ass is being pummelled... grin

You can imagine the number of alts, henceforth if our paths ever cross i would effortlessy paste this alts and call him a hypocrite and ignore his gày stinking unwashed-ass cheesy

And as regards the post.mann, hmm bro, i got my valid reasons, am 100%, but lets push it no further...it is his doom not ours... cheesy

Make i add my own join urs...lol

Drive.bykiller
Theumb.ra
Hammerof.thor
Wrathof.hadez
Burnin.gblade
MDCCC.XXXIII
Hellra.iXer
Smokesa.ndmirror
Tim.elord
Dja.iler

***This is hypocrisy at its peak! cheesy This just seems laughable, how does he get those emails? He is one jobless-forsaken patient suffering from a fullblown dementia..he should go tend to his wounds abeegi, he was even seeking solace under another bïtch's umbrella so she could back him up, that's how much of a ball-less pussy he is! grin

Please give me a mention when you intend taking a piss on his head, nothing gives me orgasms and sweetened chills than to unleash hell upon his stunted-zigzagged destiny.. grin

Yes am okay jawe, no work for me again , got a leave from work to sort my nysc camp issue....so as i dey now na power series man dey watch oooo grin

Bro abeg enjoy ur side to the fullest grin grin
LMAO. The bastard even has MORE THAN TWENTY! grin Oloriburuku mashanfani omo ale ofo jati jati. grin

I think we should consider it an honour that we're being called DarkRebel. Even though I'm glad to be me and wouldn't want to be anybody else, being called DarkRebel is topnotch flattery!

I've always had the feeling the reason why the bastard masturbates over his name is bitterness, jealousy and envy! Have you seen the writing skills and vocabulary of the person in question? We don't even come close, yet he accuses us of being him. He sees him everywhere. grin

Enjoy your side too jaare. That bastard is a waste of time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
LMAO. The bastard even has MORE THAN TWENTY! grin Oloriburuku mashanfani omo ale ofo jati jati. grin

I think we should consider it an honour that we're being called DarkRebel. Even though I'm glad to be me and wouldn't want to be anybody else, being called DarkRebel is topnotch flattery!

I've always had the feeling the reason why the bastard masturbates over his name is bitterness, jealousy and envy! Have you seen the writing skills and vocabulary of the person in question? We don't even come close, yet he accuses us of being him. He sees him everywhere. grin

Enjoy your side too jaare. That bastard is a waste of time. grin

Na that jealousy go kill am, on the way back to his slum i hope he catches a stray bullet undecided

You just disseminated into few words the entirety of my mind! You said well, such arrogance and envy he possesses, lets leave him to wallow in his failed cause....he is time wasting grin

See you around fam! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.