Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (54250 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by maxiuc(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
;Dh
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Oildichotomy(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Let's give it to Freeze that he won the argument that tithing is wrong, My question is now that he is not paying, Is his finances better for it?

People that argue this tithing thingy come off as people with low self esteem and inferiority complex with high aka-gum mentality. One thing I know for sure is Freeze is doing this for the followership that this could bring to his pocket

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by younglleo: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
abeg enough of dis useless news nah. Haba. Daddy freeze shud open his own useless ministry nd ban it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by remainhidden: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Adeboye is a criminal

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by CNNN: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
why are people attaching so much importance to this guy called frz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by lalanice(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Slaveman343:
I don't think he declared himself a theist either. He emphasized on the usefulness of religion, datz all. Even sef, even if he is no longer an atheist, does that turn him into a tither or puppet? grin
your probs not mine,

I didnt say he did I only corrected him. its nov.2017 zuckerberg shouldnt make that list.

I'm not concerned what pple think about tithing or religion. I work by my own conviction.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Kingdolo(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Do as the heart pleases.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Truflexunits(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy freeze making some sense [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by thunderbabs: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Ok.....This debate no dey end.

All i know is Freeze is speaking AGAINST the notion while others are speaking FOR the notion that tithing is a scamming tactic by modern day pastors.....

I'm with Freeze.....on this shocked

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by shadrach77: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Bill Gates (Microsoft).. Atheist..
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenburg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay TITHES, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy

Aren't you silly? So you equate blessings to money alone abi? lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

None of them pay TITHES, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy
Apart from the stingy Seun. Others give heavily to charity. Check out how much Mark Zuckerberg gave out on his will.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by eddieguru(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by positivelord: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
The whole pastors are shvitting on their panties right now, hoping Daddy Freeze will stop...gradually, but steadily the sheeple eyes are about to open. For long time, these pastor have been using short bibble quotations to twist pples mind..knowing fully well the congregation are too lazy to read the preceding verses to understand the quote.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Twizzy30(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Larrey:
Hmm. I pay my tithe and Not supporting or opposing daddy freeze, but the pastors should explain more to us about tithe with Bible verses.
so you cant take your time and research on things you dont understand. dont just wait for pastors to dictate for you.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Daveliz(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
coldnigger:
who be dis one self undecided
, where are you coming from?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
when your village people are done using your sense to wrap akara finish, na the result wey we go get be this.

Kindly send your next tithes to me. The Lord wants to elevate you. Somebody say Amen..... tongue

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Daveliz(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Where He is coming from?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by muller101(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
If the pastor can make me a shareholder in the church I will gladly pay tithe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Chevalier(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bill Gates is not an atheist bro

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by piagetskinner(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
watch how atheists will start purging on this thread now
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Apart from the stingy Seun. Others give heavily to charity. Check out how much Mark Zuckerberg gave out on his will.

Seun stingy? E be like say ban dey hungry you.
Seun bros, we apologize on her behalf 8 grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Smellymouth: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Apart from the stingy Seu.n. Others give heavily to charity. Check out how much Mark Zuckerberg gave out on his will.

Hahahhahahah..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by positivelord: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare

According to pastor Adeboye, ‘Pay your tithes to avoid divine curses’.

The above mention from G.O makes tithe a must...

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Ekabiunwan: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
People are becoming more aware now.. we are watching

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Smellymouth: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2017
shocked
Chevalier:

Bill Gates is not an atheist bro

Okay sir. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Kendroid: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If over 20 million RCCG members descend on you, your life will never remain the same again

If God decend on 20M of them, their lives will definitely not remain the same!!

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by tofolo(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2017
well spoken.... wink
MhizzAJ:
God doesn't need our money

Tithing should be a personal thing...If it works for you then it's fine

I really don't think one should tithe out of compulsion

Many pastors have been trying to manipulate their congregation by quoting Malachi 3:10

God's protection has got nothing to do with money...everything boils down to his mercies

I don't even know why this tithe issue is such a big topic and why freeze keeps hitting on pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Seun stingy? E be like say ban dey hungry you.
Seun bros, we apologize on her behalf 8 grin
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahahah..
If him like make him ban me. I care less 'cause that's the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
tithe and offering should be paid not because one pastor says it or not...but because it's biblical...am not taking side but it think it's not necessary for adeboye should give any response...#stopmakingirrelevantpeoplefamous undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.