Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (54243 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jamace(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2017
The pastors collect tithes to edify their flamboyant lifestyles yet their church members are criminals in the society.
Which God are they serving? Definitely the god of MAMMON.
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by doctorbabs(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy freeze i dey ur side. The dog that will get lost will never listen to whistle of an hunter.

Just leave the sheeps for the sherperd, i pray one day God will liberate them

They should show us just a verses or chapter that jesus commanded tithe to his followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by goodmanjustice: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2017
HeWrites:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s response to his teachings on tithing.

According to pastor Adeboye, ‘Pay your tithes to avoid divine curses’.

Read Freeze’ response below…

“Dear Pastor Adeboye,
If you permit me, I will like to humbly seize this opportunity to raise some questions I consider valid.

Why did you say in a viral video, that even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in a church?

Although from a sentimental point of view, your premise might seem right, but is it really what the Bible teaches us? The book of Deuteronomy 14:22-26, when speaking about paying tithes, instructs us to take our tithe to the place the LORD has chosen, and if the place is too far, we are instructed to sell the portion of our tithe and use it to buy anything our heart desires, listing alcohol as one of the items that could be bought with our tithe. The King James Version says ‘strong drink’, the Holmans Bible says ‘beer’ while the new international version specifies ‘fermented drink’. All the above are forms of alcohol.

So if you say even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in church, are you suggesting that the modern day church is not the ‘place the LORD has chosen for tithe to be paid and for his name to be worshiped’ as described in the book of Deuteronomy, or are you implying that the Bible was written by lunatics, or are you perhaps doubting God’s sanity?

Another issue I’ll be grateful if you can throw some light upon, is where our first pastors and Daddy GOs, the 12 disciples, collected tithes, or where they instructed the believers who took over the headship of the church from them, to collect tithe.

I humbly suggest, that you kindly address the above questions with biblical evidence, as against whipping up sentiment, or employing what many preachers use, and in my opinion, I consider; ’emotional tactics’.

As the Berean Christian that I am, before accepting any doctrine, I research the scriptures to see if it aligns accordingly, with the word of God.

Thank you sir, I hereby extend my highest considerations and best regards. ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple

Deuteronomy 14:26 KJV
[26] And thou shalt bestow that (tithe) money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/daddy-freeze-replies-pastor-adeboyes.html

Daddy freeze, hear this!, I am going to say this only once, if you like listen, you are on point, I am 100% with you on this. Anyone who comes here to talk without his brains will get a knock. Over to the addresser, calm down and answer the question, no fighting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by bobkezel(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Freeze has more sense than adebayo. See intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by anigold(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
If him like make him ban me. I care less 'cause that's the truth. grin
Baby I will talk to seun to send you N5m send me your atm pin immediately..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Larrey(f): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=blueblood1 post=62153189][/quote] thank you, I am not dumb
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
lalanice:
you didnt hear mark zuckerberg declared he was nolonger an atheist?

You are part of Nigeria problem.

You read a comment and give it a mean that suits u.

Go back and read what mark said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Thormewah: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

RCCG 20 million? who dash monkey banana

haba bros how many we be for naija. hmmm lai sibling
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy Freeze is building a church driven by sound logic beyond psychological and emotional blackmail deployed by these modern day churches.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by freeman95(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Nice one freeze...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Silumi(f): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
They are really shaking this man's calabash in his village he has no fear of God at all .....that equates to the greatest folly ever.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Walelavender(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2017
And it goes on and on....
If a teaching/doctrine (like tithe paying) works for you, why listen to the submission of the person who hasn't tried it. Now if it doesn't work for you,then, it makes no sense dwelling on such teaching/doctrine.

This wasn't the case 2-3 decades ago when Churches are Churches in real sense.Today, many self-acclaimed 'men of God' have adulterated the system so much that their personal gains are preeminent in the scheme of things in the ministry. Now, this is not to say, there are no longer Bible believing/teaching churches around.

Let me conclude with Romans 8:14 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God". If as a Christian you still struggle to understand why you carry out some doctrines (with biblical proofs),then your sonship needs to be defined.

I pay my tithe to a Bible believing Church. Not even Freeze with his 'wind of doctrine' or anyone could change my mind.
The prerogative remains mine!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Silumi:
They are really shaking this man's calabash in his village he has no fear of God at all .....that equates to the greatest folly ever.

I think the person exhibiting the greatest folly here is you.He has given you bible passages and you are saying he has no fear of God.Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2017
But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Firstcitizen: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Let's give it to Freeze that he won the argument that tithing is wrong, My question is now that he is not paying, Is his finances better for it?

People that argue this tithing thingy come off as people with low self esteem and inferiority complex with high aka-gum mentality. One thing I know for sure is Freeze is doing this for the followership that this could bring to his pocket

Nigerians just use the terms "low self esteem and inferiority complex" out of context. How does these relate to those who argue against being fleeced by those God has not come to tell us he anointed? If you dont know how to apply words please do not use them, so you do not sound daft.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by olatunjin(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy
You have raised a nice point ,but they also do. All the people you mentioned above have donated billions of dollars to help people around the world,so God just have to bless them irrespective of their religion. Bill Gate also donate billions to Christian Don. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ican2020: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
HeWrites:

Another issue I’ll be grateful if you can throw some light upon, is where our first pastors and Daddy GOs, the 12 disciples, collected tithes, or where they instructed the believers who took over the headship of the church from them, to collect tithe.

If I may help Daddy Adeboye, Jesus, the early disciples did not collect tithe but rather they all lived in one accord.
And the reason why they did not collect tithe is that tithe belongs to the Law era, and we are under grace.

Besides, God does not live in churches, but in us as God's representatives on earth, no wonder the bibles says in Rev 1 vs 6 'And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen'.

So, if God has made me King and Priest, who will I sent the so call tithe to, nobody.

The only given that is endorsed my Christ is 'given freely without compulsion'

Give it shall be given to you

Read Galatians chapters 3, 4 & 5 to see our rightful position in Christ Jesus

'

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Walelavender:
And it goes on and on....
If a teaching/doctrine (like tithe paying) works for you, why listen to the submission of the person who hasn't tried it. Now if it doesn't work for you,then, it makes no sense dwelling on such teaching/doctrine.

This wasn't the case 2-3 decades ago when Churches are Churches in real sense.Today, many self-acclaimed 'men of God' have adulterated the system so much that their personal gains are preeminent in the scheme of things in the ministry. Now this is to say there are no longer Bible believing/teaching churches around.

Let me conclude with Romans 8:14 "As many as are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God". If as a Christian you still struggle to understand why you carry out some doctrines (with biblical proofs),then your sonship needs to be defined.

I pay my tithe to a Bible believing Church. Not even Freeze with his 'wind of doctrine' or anyone could change my mind.
The prerogative remains mine!

it doesn't matter what anyone thinksThe truth will always remain the truth.The koko remains are Christians under the new covenant still required to pay tithes?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jacyhelen(f): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2017
There are no blessings in tithing. Giving and tithing are two different things. The Bible made it cleae who you should give to, it's definitely not pastors.
Hebrews 13:16
16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
This is what obviously pleases God. You don't have to twist the word of God for your own benefits. Giving unnecessarily to thieving pastors is a waste of time that comes with no blessings. In fact, it is deep wickedness for a man to be aware that his so called tithes are being used maliciously and still continue to contribute to the pastor's wealth when there are poor people insight everywhere in the country. The bible says we should be as wise as a serpent for a reason.
Proverbs 19:17
17 Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.
Anything else but this simply means you are wasting your time. God isn't a money doubler, when you give to your pastors expecting 30 folds it means you believe God is a money doubler and your tithes is not freely given but it's an investment.
33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Luke 12:33-34 NIV
Sell your Possessions and give it to the POOR and not tithe it to the temple. Jesus never preached tithes but he preached giving to the poor. That should tell you a lot.
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Matthew 25:44-45 NIV
The only way to give to God is to give to the poor period!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by thunderbabs: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2017
jerrisonjeff:

True my bro....I know of a church that has list of tithers and at the end of the year the highest tither is announced....men thithe issue just dey somehow....abeg despite opening one of the most expensive University and secondary School in this country with church money at least for once pastors shud interpret the Bible to our undastandin

Well said....me i go mention name of church nitemi. I ve attended Christ Embassy in Lagos and they do jus what u stated. I mean, what's all that?

Tking records of tithers like it some esusu, aajo. Or daily contribution with a micro finance....tell me what d phuck is that?

I xstand Freeze's viewpoint though buh we jus v to obey God. If one is to consider all what these Pastors do, m tellin u, person no go drop shingbain

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2017
olatunjin:
You have raised a nice point ,but they also do. All the people you mentioned above have donated billions of dollars to help people around the world,so God just have to bless them irrespective of their religion. Bill Gate also donate billions to Christian Don. God help us all

did they pay tithe bro? Yes or no
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Smellymouth: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2017
olatunjin:

Well said Bro.
Respect.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by rosita33(f): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
Useless fraudsters called mogs ...first they will lure you by saying tithing is voluntarily then tell you afterwards that there is a curse attached all to frighten u into submitting. When we were growing up nothing like sow a seed, slowly these fraudsters tried to incorporate it into their billing methods.

They are quick to tag anyone against their fraudulent tactics as a devil meanwhile they ride in rolroyces and gwargons hile their member toil.... it's about time churchs and mosques start paying taxes so that the people's eyes will be clear. In 2017 some fools still fall for such cheap scams.

That's how a pastor stole a lady's car in the name of seed sowing, the lady became conscious after the hypnosis have been washed off.... nigerians are too gullible and that's the problem with us moving forward.
even I was almost into paying the sum of 300k by a pastor for one of his member to take me toeurope and give me Avery good job there. base on I have travelled before and I know all the in and outs of visa processing I was laughing at the pastor and the mumu. the guy don't even know were expiring date of an international passport is. he said he was processing my visa and didnt even take my pp non my name. I had some people in the church even paid the money and I still them in nija. some Nigerians are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2017
PointZerom:
DEUTERONOMY 14:26—HOW CAN THIS PASSAGE PERMIT THE USE OF STRONG DRINK WHEN OTHER PASSAGES CONDEMN ITS CONSUMPTION?

PROBLEM: According to Deuteronomy 14:26 , God permitted the purchase of wine or strong drink for conducting a feast before the Lord. However, Leviticus 10:8–9 forbids the use of strong drink by the priests, and passages like
Proverbs 20:1 , 23:29–35 , and 31:4–5 seem to forbid the use of strong drink by all. How can this passage permit the use of strong drink when these other passages clearly condemn its use?

SOLUTION: It is clear that the Scriptures condemn the use of strong drink. For example,
Leviticus 10:8–9 forbids the priest from drinking wine or strong drink when he is supposed to minister in the tent of meeting. Also, Proverbs forbids the use of wine or strong drink by kings or rulers, lest they pervert justice. Further, many passages warn of the deceitfulness of strong drink (Prov. 20:1 ) and condemn the use of it in general.

The word translated “eat” in Deut. 14:26 is a general term for consuming and may include the idea of drinking as well as eating solid food. However, the passage does not grant permission to drink strong drink or to drink to excess. Such action is specifically condemned in the NT as well as the OT. It was a common practice to dilute the strong drink (i.e., normally fermented grape juice) with about three parts water to one part wine. In this weaker form, imbibed with meals in moderation, there was no fear of excess. It is only in this sense that “wine” was permitted in the Scriptures and then only in a culture that was not alcoholic. While moderate drinking of this diluted wine may be permissible, in a culture shot through with alcoholism (such as ours), it is not profitable. Paul warns us in 1 Corinthians 6:12 that “All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful.” Paul declared that “It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall” (Rom. 14:21 , niv). God desires that our lives be influenced by the Spirit, not by the spirits.

The Bible is opposed to both strong drink and drunkenness (1 Cor. 6:9–10 ; Eph. 5:18 ). It pronounces woes on those who drink either strong drink or who drink in excess ( Isa. 5:11 ;
Amos 6:1 , 6 ; Micah 2:11 ). Christian leaders are urged to be temperate (1 Tim. 3:3 , 8 ). All are warned that too much alcohol is abhored by God ( Amos 6:1–8 ). And although moderate amounts were recommended for medicinal purposes (1 Tim. 5:23 ), nowhere does the Bible commend strong drink as a beverage. The only reference to taking “strong drink” is as a pain killer in extreme circumstances: “Give strong drink to him who is perishing” (Prov. 31:6 ).
Deuteronomy 14:26 should not be taken as an excuse to imbibe strong drink for several reasons.

First, the stated command was not to
drink it, but simply to buy it. There were other legitimate uses for owning alcohol, namely for cooking, healing (cf. Luke 10:34 ), and pain-killing.

Second, the very next verse speaks only of “eating” food, not of drinking strong drink.

Third, even if drinking is implied along with eating (v. 26 ), the Jews always diluted it with about three parts water to one part wine before they drank it in moderation with their meals. Done in this light form in such moderate amounts with food guaranteed them against the excesses known in today’s alcoholic cultures.

Fourth, it is still always wrong to use an unclear passage (such as Deuteronomy 14:26 ) to contradict all the clear ones (cited above) against strong drink.
In view of all these factors, it is best to conclude with the Apostle Paul, “It is good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor do anything by which your brother stumbles or is offended or is made weak” (Rom. 14:21 ).
So we should not eat meat?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jacyhelen(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God for the day i heard about freez preaching!!!..My life has changed!!!..How can i give huge money to my church where some people are poor and has no food??.
I have stopped going to church either...On sundays i listend to Wazobia Fm preaching my Expensive...
I pray God to bless me more so that i will start going to hospital,prison and motherless babies!!!!!
To hell with all these pastors.
We are all equall in Gods eye.
Goat bogot goat
chicken begot chicken
God begot gods.
Believe u created in the image of God!!!!
Am 10000000000% #freethesheeple member

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by adelowor(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Imagine this so called freeze quoting the bible wrongly. If you can't pay tithe to the church of God, definitely you must have been paying it to the devil (devourers).
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by booblacain(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare

A pastor just said that if you do not pay tithe you are cursed and you are saying nobody is forcing anyone to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2017
booblacain:

A pastor just said that if you do not pay tithe you are cursed and you are saying nobody is forcing anyone to pay.

So I'm supposed to believe that.. No one can curse me jare
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Abudu2000(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
rosita33:
even I was almost into paying the sum of 300k by a pastor for one of his member to take me toeurope and give me Avery good job there. base on I have travelled before and I know all the in and outs of visa processing I was laughing at the pastor and the mumu. the guy don't even know were expiring date of an international passport is. he said he was processing my visa and didnt even take my pp non my name. I had some people in the church even paid the money and I still them in nija. some Nigerians are gullible.
kikikiki, if I gist my own you go laugh faint.... pastor wey say we have to visit the mountain by flight, I guess moses was gonna be present on that day.....the freaking icing on the cake was when the man of God started eyeing my neck chain and claimed I could deposi it since I told him my money haven't arrived yet because of the demons that was desturbing my life.....

Well I acted like I fell for the mountain so I asked which of the mountains, Everest or.. hahahaha, my good man of God said I didn't have to be there that he has to go alone...all I had to do was pay the money for him to book he flight....my brother I dey busy now I no fit talk joor, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by chuckdee4(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
All these blind followers, men of God are not too big to be questioned.
Because daddy GO said so does not equate to it being right, people forget he is a man like me and you and is prone to mistakes and temptations, so why be a zombie and take everything he says hook, line and sinker.
People need to learn to apply common sense, in most Nigerian churches 2 and 2 does not equate 4, I for one can't understand how a lot of these churches have expensive schools with no quota for their less privileged members.
PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jacyhelen(f): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2017
adelowor:
Imagine this so called freeze quoting the bible wrongly. If you can't pay tithe to the church of God, definitely you must have been paying it to the devil (devourers).

yes the devil and demons[Daddy G.Os]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Augustenite(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
donblade85555:
freeaze is jobless
Na ur brain dull pass for this nairaland. The man dey try bring you out of your foolishness and stupidity but u rather remain fool. Africans are just too dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.