Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (54242 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by owisdom58: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Tanx for helping Nigerians, we are dying in silence out of fear that god will descend on us

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by classical15(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy
check this fact out on wiki and stop giving us bullshit
Statistics
Global
According to a study from 2015, Christians hold the largest amount of wealth (55% of the total world wealth), followed by Muslims (5.8%), Hindus (3.3%) and Jews (1.1%). According to the same study it was found that adherents under the classification Irreligion or other religions hold about 34.8% of the total global wealth. [3]
A study done by the nonpartisan wealth research firm New World Wealth found that 56.2% of the 13.1 million millionaires in the world were Christians, [4] while 6.5% were Muslims, 3.9% were Hindu, and 1.7% were Jewish; 31.7% were identified as adherents of "other" religions or "not religious".

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by owisdom58: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
owisdom58:
Tanx for helping Nigerians, we are dying in silence out of fear that god will descend on us
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by layonke: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Adeboye is a criminal

What?? Please, next time u want to comment think it through very well. You better rephrase your statement before u bring a curse upon urself. How dare you insult God's elect. If you don't want to pay tithe, it's your business. Leave the people that pay and want to pay. It's our lives, and we have rights to take personal decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Stevengerd(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Merrybet odds--

Daddy Freeze to win -- 1.28..

Tithers to win -- 2.20..

Full time draw-- 3.80..

As for me I dey carry daddy freeze straight win home and away, home to win first and second half and over 2.5..

Oshey Punter

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by sonofluc1fer: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay.
That's why it's called a scam, obviously. If you were forced, it will be called robbery.

Scams are more subtle - that psychological fear of attracting something untoward is enough to push you to 'pay' God's money to a man's account.. Hehee.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare

Pastors force people to pay tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
layonke:

What?? Please, next time u want to comment think it through very well. You better rephrase your statement before u bring a curse upon urself. How dare you insult God's elect. If you don't want to pay tithe, it's your business. Leave the people that pay and want to pay. It's our lives, and we have rights to take personal decisions.
That's the problem, I believe in God but I hate when criminals steal from the poor masses.
That man has stolen enough from the people.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by oputa1: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

if these men/women u mention above are not christains and they dont pay tithes, have u taking time to discover d. power behind there success?

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by back2sender: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Tithing should not be out of compulsion like you see in churches this days where the pastor will be reigning sango, ayilala, and even banana to fall upon members who refuse to pay tithes

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Gotze1: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Attention seeking idiot. You don't pay tithe, those that are paying are not complaining, why did you now carry it for head like galla? Is it your money?. Your mate are helping people around them, all you do is busy body looking for fame through pastors. Idiot that can't keep common marriage thinking he has opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ArchangeLucifer: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
donblade85555:
freeaze is jobless

And Adeboye is not?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by sharpwriter(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare
My dear it is an issue. God is greater than all men of God. Let us be sincere. He has quoted the scriptures. The problem is that many Christians dont read the bible, and even wen they read, the voice from the pulpit ushers threat to people to bring them to subjugation. In the things of God, it is rare for a servant to be hundred percent right (perfection wasn't even found in Elijah). However, the issue is that it is being made a law in the church. You have said right that let anyone that wants to pay, pay. But those who are not paying should not be intimidated as ''BEING ROBBING GOD.'' No, they are not. It is good to give even all yu have to God, but more important to know that you paid nothing and your tithe wasn't relevant in the day that you received Jesus which earned you salvation. If you argue, I will give you an assignment to Go and read Malachi that is being used often from chapter 1, and you will know that those commandments was written to the levites and priests in the service of the Lord before it even addresses the whole congregation of Israel. If the service of the priests are condemnable, the offerings and tithes of the nation of Israel wont be accepted. Malachi 3:10 wasnt given by Jesus or the apostles anywhere as a commandment. Anyone that wants to give should give willingly, but non givers should not be made as a sinner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
classical15:

check this fact out on wiki and stop giving us bullshit
Statistics
Global
According to a study from 2015, Christians hold the largest amount of wealth (55% of the total world wealth), followed by Muslims (5.8%), Hindus (3.3%) and Jews (1.1%). According to the same study it was found that adherents under the classification Irreligion or other religions hold about 34.8% of the total global wealth. [3]
A study done by the nonpartisan wealth research firm New World Wealth found that 56.2% of the 13.1 million millionaires in the world were Christians, [4] while 6.5% were Muslims, 3.9% were Hindu, and 1.7% were Jewish; 31.7% were identified as adherents of "other" religions or "not religious".

Richest people in the world are not Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
layonke:

Where n wen did God annoint Adeboye

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ChristyB(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
So this is what it has become?
I tithe and don't need no clarifications about it cos what i know is enough.
Na this same social media we go dey one dey one day hear say Jesus no even come earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Sadly, Freeze cannot win this battle. The Bible already said it.

The antichrists (Oyedepo, Adeboye and many others) will/have come to lead many astray with their own versions of the Word. Christ's children are witnesses to the Good News, the false teachers are witnesses to their own methods of trading money for God's wealth. They teach their followers to buy God's love and blessings with mere money.

Narrow is the Way to Eternal Life and that is the Way that Freeze teaches. But broad is the way to destruction (the way many Christians have chosen).

These false teachers have shut their hearts to heaven and like the Pharisees, they will not let others make heaven. They pervert the gospel for pecuniary gains and build mansions in the pretence of building a house for God when God was clear that the body is what should be built since it is His temple. Jesus tore down Man-made temples but these false teachers are building them up and filling them up with gullible Christians who like babies cannot tell right from the left.

God bless you, Freeze. A Reformation of the Church will come. When the Church would return to how it was. When the Love of the Father would reside in us and we would sell properties to ensure that no one lacked among us. That time would come when the Five Fold Ministry would effectively manifest and Christians would worship God in spirit and in truth and not because they expect to be blessed. And when this Church comes, the likes of Adeboye and Oyedepo would not be able to lead it astray. The Holy Spirit will teach these strong Christians how to tell false teachers from the true ones.

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ. (1 John 2:27)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by wildocng(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
This bible passages is very simple, only an insane person would want to twist them.
1) Does the spirit of God reside in a beer palour?
Now when the passage keeps hammering on "the place God has chosen" even a demon possed man knows where the spirit of God is, such that he foes there for deliverance.

God may decide to choose anywhere to worship him but certainly not a filthy and sinful place like a beer palour.
Also, the passage is admonishing those who have physical goods and cant take them far, because of their weight to convert it to money.
One basic thing is , the scripture is madness to those who does not hav the spirit of God in them.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Gotze1:
Attention seeking idiot. You don't pay tithe, those that are paying are not complaining, why did you now carry it for head like galla? Is it your money?. Your mate are helping people around them, all you do is busy body looking for fame through pastors. Idiot that can't keep common marriage thinking he has opinion.

Some people who paid tithe don't have enough money to feed themselves or pay rent.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by layonke: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That's the problem, I believe in God but I hate when criminals steal from the poor masses.
That man has stolen enough from the people.

So why is it that government will tell people to pay tax with a threat of jail term and they won't pay, but Pastors will ask them to pay tithe willingly and they will pay. It works for them - simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by shurch(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy Yo vs Daddy GO... We dey here dey watch

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by princepee: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If over 20 million RCCG members descend on you, your life will never remain the same again
and why would they do that sir? Because he asked for clarification??

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Acidosis(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
Useless fraudsters called mogs ...first they will lure you by saying tithing is voluntarily then tell you afterwards that there is a curse attached all to frighten u into submitting. When we were growing up nothing like sow a seed, slowly these fraudsters tried to incorporate it into their billing methods.

They are quick to tag anyone against their fraudulent tactics as a devil meanwhile they ride in rolroyces and gwargons hile their member toil.... it's about time churchs and mosques start paying taxes so that the people's eyes will be clear. In 2017 some fools still fall for such cheap scams.

That's how a pastor stole a lady's car in the name of seed sowing, the lady became conscious after the hypnosis have been washed off.... nigerians are too gullible and that's the problem with us moving forward.

So says Mr Abudu (Muslim)

You seem to know more than the Christians

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by victrick105: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

na so dem go dey talk wetin dem no know.....bill gates is an atheist abi?, even larry page is an atheist?....was it not bill gate that openly admitted his believe in God....even albert einstein was not a christian and he openly condemned atheism but he had a different view of God as a being who would not interfere in the life of his creatures and dictate what they should do or not do....every body have there own view about God , that does not make them atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jerrisonjeff(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2017
thunderbabs:
Ok.....This debate no dey end.

All i know is Freeze is speaking AGAINST the notion while others are speaking FOR the notion that tithing is a scamming tactic by modern day pastors.....

I'm with Freeze.....on this shocked

True my bro....I know of a church that has list of tithers and at the end of the year the highest tither is announced....men thithe issue just dey somehow....abeg despite opening one of the most expensive University and secondary School in this country with church money at least for once pastors shud interpret the Bible to our undastandin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by begge: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Any pastor that always focus on tithe is a fraudster
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nefertitiram: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

I taya o.

Me I pay my tithe to God directly. Contact me if you need his account number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple#FreeTheSheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by phranq30(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
donblade85555:
freeaze is jobless
Really? Do you even know what the word "Jobless" means?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by buzorcharles(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Adeboye will say he bought chairs and did some church maintance. What happens to the excesses? Do u buy chairs everyday day cos I know people pay tithes everyday. Pls give ur followers some tithe free months
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Abudu2000(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Acidosis:

So says Mr Abudu (Muslim)

You seem to know more than the Christians

grin
bro forget the name o, I neither go to mosque nor church. Enough of their brainwashing joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.