Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (47009 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lerio:

Bros u dey waste ur time talking with this guy am telling you. From the way he talks you should know better
I'm actually about going to bed bro. No point wasting my time with these paid agents. It's a new week

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

If you drive through that place every morning you'll understand. That flyover was supposed to ferry heavy vehicles across. It's a fundamental error for such gigantic edifice to be in place and the average driver still have to battle truck drivers for right of way. Unless the governor's interest was just to put up those beautiful lights
I can understand that of the trucks not plying the flyover at Arroma junction because of the barrier erected but that doesn't mean traffic around there is worse than that of Amawbia junction with no barrier
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
nwabobo:

When I said "keep consoling yourselves", yourselves there meant you and him.
November 18th is by the corner
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You guys can lie for Africa, when and to who was he throwing the shades? Obaze that actually took the whole thing personal, you didn't even say or critic him
Bros Haba. Obiano first attacked those gentlemen. He even asked Obaze to go to Syria for aid distribution and Chidoka to go share license plate numbers

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lerio(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You guys can lie for Africa, when and to who was he throwing the shades? Obaze that actually took the whole thing personal, you didn't even say or critic him
Tell me what did Obaze take personal?
When Obiano said Tony Nwoye doesnt have experience, Obaze should be in syria distributing relief materials and Chidoka should be controlling traffic, ur sense dey village then abi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Obaze came to the debate just to launch a personal and direct attack on Obiano on behalf of Peter Obi because he knows that this is the last time they would have such opportunity of face to face jab throwing before Obiano starts his second term in office.
Obaze was ready to start throwing punches at obiano, I was laughing the whole time, he even blamed obiano for causing ipob when other candidates, even tony nwoye of apc blamed the FG, that was where I knew he lost it.. I presume he is annoyed he already knows he will never win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by nonsobaba: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Listen to yourself. Anambra government won't contribute 1kobo but your hero governor mentioned the state government as part of the three contributors to the white elephant project.
Stop displaying your ignorance cheaply. Obiano was right. Anambra is contributing land for the airport project and the land is owned by the state government, so anambra is not paying a kobo for the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

But you believed when the fraudster peter obi said anambra only contributed land for Awka and Onitsha shoprites but you dont want to believe obiano abi? O ga eme gi vum n'anya
I have no business with who wins the election. It adds nothing in my bid to secure a better life for myself. Obi is in past.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

But you believed when the fraudster peter obi said anambra only contributed land for Awka and Onitsha shoprites but you dont want to believe obiano abi? O ga eme gi vum n'anya
Abeg don't mind those revisionists, fa ka furo ife, they've seen nothing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

Why are you responding to Lerio, an underage that has been sacrificed to the gods by peter obi
My mistake though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I can understand that of the trucks not plying the flyover at Arroma junction because of the barrier erected but that doesn't mean traffic around there is worse than that of Amawbia junction with no barrier
At least we finally agree on something.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lerio(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Why shouldn't the governors support the proscription? Remember kanu met with the governors as they tried to make him relent in his rhetorics, instead he came out from the meeting and insulted them more. If you were one of those governors, what would you do? FYI, the federal government can prescribe a group without the consent or approval of any state so stop making it seem as if it was the state governments in the SE that requested it.
So to you now, u support the idea that ipob is a terrorist group and fulani herdsmen are walking free?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Africonji:

Saturday will be a day you will live to regret freeglobe. You will finally receive sense. Our strategies are working and in full gear. I won't say more than that. I have told you before that you pipo are no match for Okwute machinery.
Really!!! And you think we have been sleeping all along abi? Una go tire that day, we already understand your antics and hitting you guys bumper to bumper. Okwute and Obaze have no mouth in this election, the election is between Obiano the winner and Nwoye

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Stop displaying your ignorance cheaply. Obiano was right. Anambra is contributing land for the airport project and the land is owned by the state government, so anambra is not paying a kobo for the project.
Ignorance indeed. See who I'm having political argument with.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

I'm actually about going to bed bro. No point wasting my time with these paid agents. It's a new week
E pain am, Saturday is around the corner anyways

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Bros Haba. Obiano first attacked those gentlemen. He even asked Obaze to go to Syria for aid distribution and Chidoka to go share license plate numbers
It was Obaze that started taking the whole thing personal before Obiano resorted to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Africonji:

Saturday will be a day you will live to regret freeglobe. You will finally receive sense. Our strategies are working and in full gear. I won't say more than that. I have told you before that you pipo are no match for Okwute machinery.
Me I dont want much from you, obi and obaze on saturday. I just want obaze to win his own LGA of ogbaru.. shikena

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by RedDistrict: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obaze looks and sound like he would do a good job, Him and chidoka articulated their points/arguements very well which is what i like especially for public office holders. Dont be sounding like you have no clue abeg. Prolly wulda made sense if they both ran together as Gov/Deputy

Obiano is a sitting Governor, it should have made the debate much easier for him since he's been on the helms of affiars for the past 4 years but he couldn't convince me enough. His resort to throwing cheap shades was also unnecessary. He might still win the election, we knw how it goes

The Tony guy wasnt too bad, he just sounded like he had too much animosity and spite for his previous party and some colleagues of his. He might spend the first 2 years of his tenure hunting all his predecessors and killing them all grin

Sir Ezeemo dont care about winning, he just came to have fun. More like i know i wont win but amo shine cheesy grin

The debate was totally enjoyable, we pray to see more of this for upcoming elections.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am, Saturday is around the corner anyways
It really is and i hope you end up making tons of cash from Willie. I'll be super disappointed if you don't

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lerio:

Tell me what did Obaze take personal?
When Obiano said Tony Nwoye doesnt have experience, Obaze should be in syria distributing relief materials and Chidoka should be controlling traffic, ur sense dey village then abi
To be sincere, is that not what both of them should be doing, what are they looking for in Agu Awka government house?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
It was Obaze that started taking the whole thing personal before Obiano resorted to that
We probably watched different debate. That's enough argument for tonight. Those men are already back to their bases
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
To be sincere, is that not what both of them should be doing, what are they looking for in Agu Awka government house?
You're a massive disappointment. Obiano's credentials doesn't even come close to that of those guys he insulted
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lerio:

So to you now, u support the idea that ipob is a terrorist group and fulani herdsmen are walking free?
It has always been a terrorist group just that it took the FG so long to have proscribed it. Anyway, create another thread for that and let's focus on the debate
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Really!!! And you think we have been sleeping all along abi? Una go tire that day, we already understand your antics and hitting you guys bumper to bumper. Okwute and Obaze have no mouth in this election, the election is between Obiano the winner and Nwoye
You are minding africonji who is just jealous of obiano's achievements over his dead abia state, obaze will come third in this election, he will not win any local govt

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

It really is and i hope you end up making tons of cash from Willie. I'll be super disappointed if you don't
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

We probably watched different debate. That's enough argument for tonight. Those men are already back to their bases
Good
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

You're a massive disappointment. Obiano's credentials doesn't even come close to that of those guys he insulted
to that of obaze or nwoye? what was obaze's job at UN? Atleast we know amina mohammed. what was obaze doing at un?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by nonsobaba: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
I just can't wait for saturday to come. Obiano will win by a landslide. Go to anambra and everywhere smells of his victory already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Saturday is by the corner, stay tuned
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

You are minding africonji who is just jealous of obiano's achievements over his dead abia state, obaze will come third in this election, he will not win any local govt
Just imagine those people just trying to tell us about ourselves, how possible?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Osyabj: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
All said and done.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
obaze was marketing himself as someone from the UN as if it was a prerequisite to govern well, obiano said, if you are from the UN, why are you not in syria, what are you looking for in Anambra lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.