Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22531 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by anibirelawal(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2017
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DERIVES PLEASURE FROM OTHERS PEOPLE FAILURE. BEWARE, NO ONE IS PERFECT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Seun(m): 2:31am On Nov 25, 2017
omolorlarh:

Finally...
Read through and do the needful.
Be careful what you wish for. Right now I am not feeling well enough for this sort of thing. If I have to personally read through these long stories in my current state, there will be numerous bans and salary deductions and stripping of powers. cc: @dominique who was hired to do only one thing, and Mynd44

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by moshoodn(m): 3:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Seun:

Be careful what you wish for. Right now I am not feeling well enough for this sort of thing. If I have to personally read through these long stories in my current state, there will be numerous bans and salary deductions and stripping of powers. cc: @dominique who was hired to do only one thing, and Mynd44
Seun,

You need to rest. Dominique should deal.

I read through the pages and I ain't delighted.

Whichever way it goes, take it easy.

Cheers.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by dominique(f): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Seun:

Be careful what you wish for. Right now I am not feeling well enough for this sort of thing. If I have to personally read through these long stories in my current state, there will be numerous bans and salary deductions and stripping of powers. cc: @domi.nique who was hired to do only one thing, and Myn.d44

I'm on it, I've contacted the accused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Seun:
Be careful what you wish for.
Okay
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Seun:

eh? seun is finally paying mods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by dotcomnamename: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Thank God O!. Na God save me. Me wey i no dey take eye see investment/business grin .... Stay away scammers don't even contact me with your format O!

@Seun, there should be certain moderator that will be identifying scammer on nairaland and doing the needful.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by pk2000000: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
let me first apologize, for the delay in giving the report of my visit to ogbomoso, it was not intentional.
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is, it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning,

i really appreciate all your contribution, advise, and criticism. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
pk2000000:
let me first apologize, for the delay in giving the report of my visit to ogbomoso, it was not intentional.
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is, it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning,

i really appreciate all your contribution, advise, and criticism. God bless you all.

Sir, were you taken to the farm you paid for?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
pk2000000:

Sir, thank you for this post. Please, try to be online every evening to read comments and make quick responses. We are talking about your investment.

My prayer is that your expectation is met. If I am correct, you mentioned you are expecting N1,500,000 dividend (4 hectares sales) which the farm manager has not disputed.

Sir, are you saying you went to the farm and you did not take along a measuring tape to measure the whole farm if it is up to 4 hectares? If you did not do this, you have just shot yourself in the leg. Too bad.

FARM MANAGER (Lesgupnigeria):
Please, you need to address the land area the cassava is on. What is the exact size? Please, just come out clean. If it is not up to 4 hectares and you have plans to still replant the rest, we will understand. All you need to do is come out clean and state explicitly the situation of things there.

Also, let your investor know the schedule for new payment. That it is late does not mean your reputation is bad. In fact many people will appreciate you for your honesty, sincerity, and effort to make sure your investor is satisfied.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
fluentinfor:

Sir, thank you for this post. Please, try to be online every evening to read comments and make quick responses. We are talking about your investment.

My prayer is that your expectation is met. If I am correct, you mentioned you are expecting N1,500,000 dividend (4 hectares sales) which the farm manager has not disputed.

Sir, are you saying you went to the farm and you did not take along a measuring tape to measure the whole farm if it is up to 4 hectares? If you did not do this, you have just shot yourself in the leg. Too bad.

FARM MANAGER (Lesgupnigeria):
Please, you need to address the land area the cassava is on. What is the exact size? Please, just come out clean. If it is not up to 4 hectares and you have plans to still replant the rest, we will understand. All you need to do is come out clean and state explicitly the situation of things there.

Also, let your investor know the schedule for new payment. That it is late does not mean your reputation is bad. In fact many people will appreciate you for your honesty, sincerity, and effort to make sure your investor is satisfied.
I have read some of your post since this thread was created by the OP and it is one of the solution-seeking,unbiased and reasonable.
Thanks for your suggestions.
If I have anything to hide or orchestrated plan to scam the OP,I would not have taken the steps I took by inviting him over to the farm.
We have always conduct our business in a transparent,just and fair manner.
I was a little bit surprise that the OP after posting this heavy allegation still find it difficult to come online to clarify some of the issues raised and also saying the farm size is not up to when you have not physically measured the farmland.
You have not been to the farmland before, how do you know that the cassava is not where your farm is situated?
If its not up to,I would have told the OP when he came to the farm or post it here.
What will i gain from telling lies?
The OP is still yet to make 1/4 of the cost of production and we have done a lot of farm operations on the said cultivation and you are expecting 1.5M from it.
If you will ask me what kind of business partnership is that?
All the efforts I am putting into this is to make sure the investor is satisfied and all areas which seems grey to him is clarified and to ensure our investment is safe.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by benzion72(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
[/b]
pk2000000:
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is,[b] it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for
, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning,

Another spot entirely not the one you paid for. That is wonderment, may be another mans farm.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
benzion72:
[b][/b]

Another spot entirely not the one you paid for. That is wonderment, may be another mans farm.
But OP has not told us how much he has actually paid as cost of production and whether he 100% fulfilled his own part of the deal so we know that Legsupnigeria is 100% in the wrong!

The OP's relative silence since this story broke leads me to believe that there is more to this than he or the farm manager are telling us.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
stagger:

But OP has not told us how much he has actually paid as cost of production and whether he 100% fulfilled his own part of the deal so we know that Legsupnigeria is 100% in the wrong!

The OP's relative silence since this story broke leads me to believe that there is more to this than he or the farm manager are telling us.

I am surprised the OP is still silent after all the bashing legsupnigeria got on this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
I spoke with OP on the phone and you will feel very sad for him if you hear what he is going through. Just read his first post on this thread to get to know a little of what the man is going through. It's just a shame that some people take advantage of vulnerable people in the society. Let this thread just be an eye opener for other people. Don't venture into what you cannot manage. It is better to just leave your money under your pillow than to send to people that talk as if farming is one get rich quick scheme. I know people that invested millions in fish farming only to discover that their instructor was just after selling fingerlings to them at cut throat price. They give you business proposals that look so sweet you can withdraw your pension and give it to them.

Flaghouse1:

I am surprised the OP is still silent after all the bashing legsupnigeria got on this story

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
adisabarber:
I spoke with OP on the phone and you will feel very sad for him if you hear what he is going through. Just read his first post on this thread to get to know a little of what the man is going through. It's just a shame that some people take advantage of vulnerable people in the society. Let this thread just be an eye opener for other people. Don't venture into what you cannot manage. It is better to just leave your money under your pillow than to send to people that talk as if farming is one get rich quick scheme. I know people that invested millions in fish farming only to discover that their instructor was just after selling fingerlings to them at cut throat price. They give you business proposals that look so sweet you can withdraw your pension and give it to them.

Then why all this grandstanding by legsupnigeria as if all has been fully resolved, it will be of great service to humanity if the OP would just come up on this forum and let us know if he is satisfied with the remediation proposition by legsupnigeria .

This is very important so as to make it a learning point for other intending farming or investment enthusiast

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by ayinba1(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
If he showed you cassava on a piece of land different from what you paid for, how can you even accept this.
@OP, it is sad that you have to suffer this loss. Exposing Mr. Legsup may also not get you your money but it is evident from the foregoing that your farm was probably never established. I think he should show you the farm on the land that you paid for and that got burnt down.

Please stop asking the OP to prove if he delivered 100% of his side of the agreement. Did the accused deny getting money from him? He already explained what he paid for.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
adisabarber:

Sir Let us be more careful with this issue. Please read the OP's comment again
pk2000000:

Let us look at this. It contradicts the impression you gave. This post was after the first he made on this thread. This is something like saying: all is well for now. Or am I wrong here? If OP knows all is not well, why would he write this? Was he under duress when posting this?

Sir, OP went to the farm and cannot tell us the details of what he met there. We advised him to take pictures. Whose fault is it now? He is suppose to be posting here and updating everyone. He is suppose to post pictures here, while the accused continues his thread too. He is at disadvantage for not posting his pictures. We asked him to take pictures of the path that leads to the farm too. If he had done that, someone would have shouted that...." ha.. oga...legsupnigeria, you have shown me this farm too". But OP went there just like that. Did he behave like a wise man?

Sir, are you saying he is the only one facing challenges? See, if he tries this with police, he will hear it big time. He accused someone and he has refused to report when needed. If he takes the case to anywhere, he will be blamed for negligence. And he is still doing it. He did not make proper investigation before investing. Mind you, he is accused of not paying for all the services and he has not denied it too. But he is eager to write that his expectation is N1.5 million naira.

From all evidences on ground, it seems OP is not a detailed person. He lacks some attributes of a good investor. The truth must be said.

So, please, tell OP to come online and give us the true picture of everything too. That he is sober does not mean we should not tell him his weakness. He is behaving as if the investment is solely the responsibilty of the accused. Tell him to start playing his part too. How can he visit a farm and he cannot describe in details what he met there, but he was crying on the phone when someone phoned him. This is funny. Isn't it?

Tell him to borrow N1,000 and get his internet running to be online regularly. Is it too much to spend just N1,000 at this period of time?

Bros, you have tried. You too much sir. Honestly, you even phoned him. May God send you a defender when you need someone to defend you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I have read some of your post since this thread was created by the OP and it is one of the solution-seeking,unbiased and reasonable.
Thanks for your suggestions.
If I have anything to hide or orchestrated plan to scam the OP,I would not have taken the steps I took by inviting him over to the farm.
We have always conduct our business in a transparent,just and fair manner.
I was a little bit surprise that the OP after posting this heavy allegation still find it difficult to come online to clarify some of the issues raised and also saying the farm size is not up to when you have not physically measured the farmland.
You have not been to the farmland before, how do you know that the cassava is not where your farm is situated?
If its not up to,I would have told the OP when he came to the farm or post it here.
What will i gain from telling lies?
The OP is still yet to make 1/4 of the cost of production and we have done a lot of farm operations on the said cultivation and you are expecting 1.5M from it.
If you will ask me what kind of business partnership is that?
All the efforts I am putting into this is to make sure the investor is satisfied and all areas which seems grey to him is clarified and to ensure our investment is safe.

Thank you for this post sir. God bless you. Sir, you are not guilty unless it has been proved. This is the law we have in Nigeria. So, it is your responsibilty to clear your name if you are sure you are truthful. And if there are lapses or mistakes you have made, kindly state them and apologize.

Sir, please look at the first post OP made where he listed all the activities and the costs. Please do the following:

1. Quote that post

2. Strike out the ones he has not paid for. Write out clearly the activities he has paid for, and the total amount he has paid.

3. Based on what he has paid, state clearly the amount he is entitled to (he is trying to claim N1.5 million)

4. Let us know the land area ( 1acre, 1 hectare, 2 hectares, 2.5 hectare, 3 or 4) can give the amount you have stated in 3 above. (I am sure guys verify this)

5. Clear your name too.

Mind you that you need to be careful and be considerate. If the cassava you have now on the farm cannot still pay the amount you stated in 3 above, please state it clearly and let us know what you intend doing to balance his dividend.

OP will come online and scrutinize everything you write. This is how to settle this case.

Might be, someone will be appointed to verify everything so we have a third party's opinion.

Thanks bro!
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
ayinba1:
If he showed you cassava on a piece of land different from what you paid for, how can you even accept this.
@OP, it is sad that you have to suffer this loss. Exposing Mr. Legsup may also not get you your money but it is evident from the foregoing that your farm was probably never established. I think he should show you the farm on the land that you paid for and that got burnt down.

Please stop asking the OP to prove if he delivered 100% of his side of the agreement. Did the accused deny getting money from him? He already explained what he paid for.

I believe Fluentifor has said it all in the post above this one. There is nothing to add or remove.

The big lesson here is this: never put your funds in untested businesses as a means of solving problems. At that stage, desperation will blind all sense of reasoning and create the perfect situation for this kind of issue we now have.

Many people tried it with MMM. Where are they now?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
fluentinfor:

Thank you for this post sir. God bless you. Sir, you are not guilty unless it has been proved. This is the law we have in Nigeria. So, it is your responsibilty to clear your name if you are sure you are truthful. And if there are lapses or mistakes you have made, kindly state them and apologize.

Sir, please look at the first post OP made where he listed all the activities and the costs. Please do the following:

1. Quote that post

2. Strike out the ones he has not paid for. Write out clearly the activities he has paid for, and the total amount he has paid.

3. Based on what he has paid, state clearly the amount he is entitled to (he is trying to claim N1.5 million)

4. Let us know the land area ( 1acre, 1 hectare, 2 hectares, 2.5 hectare, 3 or 4) can give the amount you have stated in 3 above. (I am sure guys verify this)

5. Clear your name too.

Mind you that you need to be careful and be considerate. If the cassava you have now on the farm cannot still pay the amount you stated in 3 above, please state it clearly and let us know what you intend doing to balance his dividend.

OP will come online and scrutinize everything you write. This is how to settle this case.

Might be, someone will be appointed to verify everything so we have a third party's opinion.

Thanks bro!

Unfortunately i don't know how to strike out but I can post all transactions of the farm/conversations from OP if permitted.
The total size of the farm is about 3.5 hectares.
At the moment, we don't have any cassava farm size as small as 3-5hectares.its only the OP farm
Now that he knows his farm location,he is free to pay a visit at anytime.
The farm will pay for the expected revenue from us and the OP.
Unfortunately I am unable to upload videos here,a lot of insinuations/opinions will not have come up
I welcome a third party investigation who will pay a visit to the farm.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Can you please confirm or deny whether the farm you took OP to is not the one he paid for. Did he see his farm? If no, why?

Lesgupnigeria:

Unfortunately i don't know how to strike out but I can post all transactions of the farm/conversations from OP if permitted.
At the moment, we don't have any cassava farm size as small as 3-5hectares.its only the OP farm
Unfortunately I am unable to upload videos here,a lot of insinuations/opinions will not have come up
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by hahn(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

How much will you pay me to be the third party investigator? smiley
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Madam Dominique,

Do you want us to continue with this approach? To me, the accussed is ready to comply and to prove himself. It is the accuser who is still no where to be found.

I believe settling this case can bring about a good turn around in this nairaland community. If you give us the pass to go ahead, we will move ahead and try to see if we can nominate someone to give us a neutral report from that of the two concerned parties.

We must be our brother's keeper. And then, we will experience drastic low rate of scams here. We can all see that people asking for investments are now polite when people tell them to show pictures or figures. It is what it is all about. We can build a system or process that checks scams and when users follow it, they will be guided rightly in spotting good deals. By so doing, we will be reading of testimonies of successful partnerships, businesses, joint ventures, etc. very soon.

We want to carry along the leadership of this forum so they understand what we are doing; however, if the leadership has got another plan, it is time to roll it out. Let us hope to read your response.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
The major problem here is the refusal of people to adhere to clearly laid down guidelines here on Nairaland. For instance, the Business section created a separate thread for e-currency business and you can see the checks and balances that have been put in place by the community there to checkmate fraudulent transactions.

Same should be done here. Posting of "farm for me" or other agric investment businesses should not be done on the general Agric section. Rather, a separate thread should be created for it where those who want to advertise should be able to prove their worth, and those who want to invest should have means of doing their due diligence and be ready to bear any risk involved including total loss of capital for whatever reason.

For instance, here are some means that could be used as checks and balances.

a) Any agric investment project should have agric insurance. The involvement of an agric insurance company as a third party with professional standards will serve to deter any attempt to mismanage funds, and also protect against the well known agric disasters (pest invasion, Avian or locust invasion, drought, insect or nematode pests, fire, theft, Fulani herdsmen invasion, etc).

b) There are numerous agric associations. If the OP had crosschecked to see if Legsupnigeria was a member of the Cassava Growers Association of Nigeria or other relevant bodies, and known his track record from within the association, he would not have found himself in this predicament. Since he wanted to do cassava investment, I wonder why the OP could not join the association in his state to see how things are done in the world of cassava farming.

c) Nobody advertising any investment project with pending cases should be allowed to take on more investments until these cases are resolved. There are several of them here. This is where the mods simply have to sit up. Once there is a complaint, the mods should flag the thread advertising the investment and either shut it[b][/b] down, pause it or do whatever they have to do to protect others. I am however of the opinion that all such advertisements should be banned until further notice. This will give the community time to reorganize things here.

Finally, I wish to state that agric business is not for the lazy, non-challant or absentees. It is not a quick way to riches, and not a scheme that yields quick returns. It is a business that answers to practical experience...lots of it. Book knowledge, internet research and all what not will not cut it. Let the events that have played out here serve as a lesson to others that are thinking of handing their money to someone to farm for them.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Brilliant suggestions; however, I would be careful not to quickly push the management of nairaland to open a new avenue for free adverts of Agricultural businesses. I do not think nairaland is meant to do so many free services

To even post investment offers here is a form of advert which is a huge favor. So, I am thinking as a business man myself. Only the management can make such decision. I am sure the owner has to look at his revenue to see if such service can be afforded.

I agree that Agricultural businesses are not get rich fast schemes. Also, they are not super high ROI ventures. My questions are: are we saying several groups of people cannot come together to achieve a common purpose? Are we saying that anyone investing in Agric must be a farmer himself? If yes, we should discuss it. If not, we must find ways to list out the responsibilities of investors too.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
In our environment, those who put money into investments have one common denominator: they always have unrealistic expectations on returns. The cold hard fact is that in agric, you can lose all your investment! I have personally seen cows demolish a neighbour's maize crop,and the herdsmen deliberately pushed the cows there. The man got boys to seize some of the cows and a very explosive situation developed.

The cost and risk profile of agric in our environment is very high. If typical Nigerian agric investors are asked to take out agric insurance, I can bet you 9 times out of 10, they will refuse. They do not know the level of risk agric has in our environment. In farming as far as Nigeria is concerned, you are virtually on your own. It takes someone who has some practical experience in agric to understand what goes into it.

A Nairalander (TangoAlpha) had detailed his futile attempt to combat Quela birds on his rice farm. (https://www.nairaland.com/4123337/quelea-quelea-bird-attack-ofada) This is someone who is fully vested in his project. With the typical "sow N100 to reap N2,000" mentality of our people, how will they understand it when such challenges come up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
The quella quella thread is one I was so interested in. The OP of that discussion really tried.

Yes, I support getting insurance for all agricultural investments and I have recommended it previously.

Well, Seun sent me email that I should write the mods to settle the case. And Dominique and I have exchanged some emails too. Well, I am just expecting her to make comments on the latest development.

I believe they are all reading what we are posting. I am sure Dominique will come online very soon to make her comments too.

But seriously, I am still puzzled that the mods here are not talking at all. Well perhaps, they do not have the power to act. But the mods who can take actions are not regular in Agric section. They are more into Politics and front page things in my opinion, especially snake snake snake things like that.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Well, the case should be settled. But I hope everyone involved learns their lessons. This is my last contribution to this thread. 'Nuff said already!
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by dominique(f): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
fluentinfor:
The quella quella thread is one I was so interested in. The OP of that discussion really tried.

Yes, I support getting insurance for all agricultural investments and I have recommended it previously.

Well, Seun sent me email that I should write the mods to settle the case. And Dominique and I have exchanged some emails too. Well, I am just expecting her to make comments on the latest development.

I believe they are all reading what we are posting. I am sure Dominique will come online very soon to make her comments too.

But seriously, I am still puzzled that the mods here are not talking at all. Well perhaps, they do not have the power to act. But the mods who can take actions are not regular in Agric section. They are more into Politics and front page things in my opinion, especially snake snake snake things like that.

grin grin grin grin

All we want is transparency and accountability. So far, the accused Lesguspnigeria is already on the right path to fulfil his part of the deal (even though the plot of land is a lot smaller than agreed). We hope his accuser will be more involved and come online to give us feedback. The idea of a third party is also welcome, as long as he or she is neutral and he gives us the real situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
fluentinfor:

Madam Dominique,

Do you want us to continue with this approach? To me, the accussed is ready to comply and to prove himself. It is the accuser who is still no where to be found.

I believe settling this case can bring about a good turn around in this nairaland community. If you give us the pass to go ahead, we will move ahead and try to see if we can nominate someone to give us a neutral report from that of the two concerned parties.

We must be our brother's keeper. And then, we will experience drastic low rate of scams here. We can all see that people asking for investments are now polite when people tell them to show pictures or figures. It is what it is all about. We can build a system or process that checks scams and when users follow it, they will be guided rightly in spotting good deals. By so doing, we will be reading of testimonies of successful partnerships, businesses, joint ventures, etc. very soon.

We want to carry along the leadership of this forum so they understand what we are doing; however, if the leadership has got another plan, it is time to roll it out. Let us hope to read your response.

Personally I have nothing against the OP.

I believe he was satisfied with the cassava he saw when he visited,if not he would have stated it when he posted the update except the size of the farm (which he can always come around to measure out for confirmation)

Infact,when he visited our plantain farm he begged me to help me replicate what he saw on his farm as well.

He still calls me few days ago on how we can be of help to him in respect to that and I told him I am always available to help and might be working out ways to do that.
From my discussion with him, I understand that he was too fast to create this thread maybe because of his current circumstances,and knowing fully well that what he initially thought by creating this thread might not be it,he had to withdraw back

I have never run and will never run away with anybody's money.
I have been open, transparent and gone the extra lenght in every business partnership either here or elsewhere
Good name is better than gold,that's why I have gone this length and still open to any further investigation by third party; ultimately making sure that the OP is satisfied and his expectations met.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.