Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22521 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
That is because he is not a scammer. The accused in this case has taken basic steps that scammers usually take. Number one is not picking calls until OP started this thread. legsupnigeria IS A CHEAP CROOK. Until he shows OP the pictures of the burnt cassava, I will continue to say so.

omolorlarh:

Water don pass garri.
Mr lesgupnigeria should return the op's capital. That is part of the losses managers encounter.
He should count his loss,learn from it and move on..
A guy i know once managed a farm for his friend.Pests invaded the farm and ate all the plants.He add to refund the loss personally.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
adisabarber:
That is because he is not a scammer. The accused in this case has taken basic steps that scammers usually take. Number one is not picking calls until OP started this thread. legsupnigeria IS A CHEAP CROOK. Until he shows OP the pictures of the burnt cassava, I will continue to say so.

Let the op visit the said farm but then again,the op isn't even responding.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Look at the 2 attached images. OP has not visited Nairaland since the day he started this thread. He has not read any of the posts urging him to go and see the farm. I am however certain there is no farm to be seen.

omolorlarh:

Let the op visit the said farm but then again,the op isn't even responding.

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
frisky2good:
Look at the 2 attached images. OP has not visited Nairaland since the day he started this thread. He has not read any of the posts urging him to go and see the farm. I am however certain there is no farm to be seen.

Seen! Let just hope he will refund the guy's capital.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by pk2000000: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
i would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this, im really grateful, i so much value your comment and all necessary lessons learnt

as quoted by mr gbenga about the replanted cassave, i have resolved to visit the farm next week. i will all need your prayers for safe trip
i will sure come with feedbacks

thanks once again
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good luck Sir.

pk2000000:

i would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this, im really grateful, i so much value your comment and all necessary lessons learnt

as quoted by mr gbenga about the replanted cassave, i have resolved to visit the farm next week. i will all need your prayers for safe trip

thanks once again
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
pk2000000:

thanks once again

God be with you, this time sign documents
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
pk2000000:

thanks once again
Safe journey.
Biko,don't go alone and make sure you keep people posted on all your movements

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

omolorlarh:

Safe journey.
Biko,don't go alone and make sure you keep people posted on all your movements

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Konquest: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2017
pk2000000:
hello all, kindly read my story and advise

my name is folorunsho kayode, in 2016, i engaged mr yusuff gbenga adewale whom i met on nairaland, he is into farm management, we all know him https://www.nairaland.com/lesgupnigeria. I lived in the north, i sent him money to purchase a four Hectares of land for cassava plantation, i gave him money for cassave stems,planting, weeding, etc for the 4 Hectare of land, according to the schedule he sent to me, each Hectare is expected to yield N375,000, according to the schedule below, the the total yield for 4 hectare would be N1,500,000

STAGE 1 Farm Size 1 Hectare
Stage 1.1

Clearing 30,000
1 st Ploughing 7,000
2 nd Ploughing 7,000
Stage 1.1 total (N) 44,000

Stage 1.2
N350 per bundle
60 bundles/hectare

10 month improved cassava stem 21,000
Transportation of stems 30,000
Planting 12,000
Stage 1.2 Total ( N) 63,000

Stage 2

1 st weeding 9,000
Poultry manure 6,000
Application 7,000
Stage Total (N) 22,000

Stage 3

2 nd weeding 9,000
Poultry manure 6,000
Application 7,000
Stage Total ( N) 22,000

Stage 4
Stage 4.1 3 rd weeding 9,000
Stage 4.1 total ( N) 9,000
Stage 4.1.1 4th weeding 9,000
Stage 4.2 Harvesting 5, 000
Transportation of tubers 20,000
Stage 4.2 Total ( N) 25,000
Total Cost 194,000
Target yield 25
Price/ton 15,000
Revenue 375,000

now, my brothers and sisters the cassva has been harvested according to mr yusuff gbenga, and what he sent to my account is N100,000 as harvest yield for 4 hectares of cassava plantation He could not give any reasonable explanation to this ridiculous figures, right now he no longer picks my calls. this is the money am expected to use to pay my rent, i have been out of job since 2016, i have 5 children, now we have been given quite notice. please help me beg him to give me my harvest money, this is the business i thought would bring succor to my family after days of hunger and humiliation. his phone no is 08164628081. for any assistance on this issue kindly contact me on 08038177671. i also plead to admin to help put on front page, i want all Nigerian to contribute to this
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Did you sign a legally binding agreement with him?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Konquest: 4:00am On Nov 14, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Thanks @ pavore9 for bringing my attention to this.
Mr foluso contacted me last year that he wanted to venture into cassava farming that I should advice him although we have had business relationship prior to last year ( we sold some acres of farmland to him).
When he told me about his idea of wanting to venture into cassava farming last year and will like us to oversee the cassava farm.

I said ok, we can set it up,oversee it and link you with the sellers with your representative/yourself on ground at least once in a bluemoon during the growing stage and then at the time of selling the cassava for transparency sake.

About 3 months into the cassava planting,we had fire incidence on our farm that consume about half of our cassava farm including his farm and some other clients farm.
I informed every cassava farm owners, and some of the challenges of small animals invading the cassava farm.Thankfully we were able to put it under control but not without some losses of acres of cassava which we wanted to replant but because of the dry season, we could not.

In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully.
Around July I started receiving calls practically almost every hour, to sell off his cassava and return the proceed to him.
How would I sell immature cassava or how would I use 25tons of truck transport 10tons or less worth of cassava?A lot of questions keep racing through my mind.

With so much pressure after some months,I finally succumb and have to sell some of our cassava with his own with the proceed sent into his account.
We presently have some of his planted and not-yet-mature cassava on our farm

Immediately after he acknowledge the 100k of the proceed paid into his account,he keep telling me I cheated him,and he will deal with me and that I will not survive this.
Even though I call and send SMS to explain things to him but he will it give me a listening ear.
I guess this is one of his strategy to paime me in a bad light?
He started sending life threatening message to me,I decided not to pick his call.I am still seeking advice on next steps to take
I think this is beyond business,Even if you have any personal issue with me,its something that you can discuss with me than trying to assassinate my character
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I believe you mean well but the alleged fire
set you back.

Did you not get Agric Insurance?...

I suggest that you give him MORE money
so he can pay up his rent and take care of
the immediate needs of his family since he has lost
his job since 2016!

You can then go ahead and harvest the replanted
crop of cassava and sell to the offtakers
when the crop cycle ends at a good price.
You can even process the cassava into
gari, fufu, chips etc, to make more money.

It is a sacrifice YOU have to make and please
pick up his calls. You need to under-promise
but over-deliver!

Just my 2 cents! smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by aliyuthayo(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2017
pk2000000:

thanks once again

Pls don't go alone, bring 2-3 able body men along. Or better still as soon as you arrive the the town report your case to the nearest Police Station, so they send 1-2 police officer with you.
If you are going to the bush becareful! Make sure you have a good camera too. Safe trip!

11 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by aliyuthayo(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I believe you mean well but the alleged fire
set you back.

Did you not get Agric Insurance?...

I suggest that you give him MORE money
so he can pay up his rent and take care of
the immediate needs of his family since he has lost
his job since 2016!

You can then go ahead and harvest the replanted
crop of cassava and sell to the offtakers
when the crop cycle ends at a good price.
You can even process the cassava into
gari, fufu, chips etc, to make more money.

It is a sacrifice YOU have to make and please
pick up his calls. You need to under promise
but over-deliver!

Just my 2 cents! smiley

I believe your comment would have help if the accused really meant well or if what he narrated actually happened. But in this case, we all know what happened. My heart goes out to the victim, I hope he had learnt his lessons for now.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2017
I just hope the accused will not suddenly be in an area without network service when OP gets to his state. The accused should understand that if for whatever reason OP cannot locate him then he has confirmed the fears of most of us that know how this hustle works.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
There needs to be a complete ban on all "farm for you" investment schemes here on the agric thread. Training? Yes. "Farm for me" or "invest in our farming project" threads? Should be banned from being posted or advertised here.

Anyone that wants to invest in such schemes should do so offline so that if there is any gbege, they will handle it by themselves offline. Many people here claiming to be saints will not do any better than Legsup. Even the foul-mouthed woman claiming to be Mother Theresa of Saki has allegations she has not addressed.

Good a thing the OP has decided to do what he should have done from the get-go before putting in his money.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Atlanticfire: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
pk2000000:

thanks once again

I wish you success in trying to get your money from Gbenga.

I gave over 2 million naira to Gbenga in 2014 for 50 acres of cassava farm at Ogbomosho.
Up to today, I did not get back even 1 naira from Gbenga.

His story close to Harvest time was that fire burnt the farm and that cows destroyed the farm.

Same story he is telling the OP now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Amydgirl(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Atlanticfire:

I gave over 2 million naira to Gbenga in 2014 for 50 acres of cassava farm at Ogbomosho.

His story close to Harvest time was that fire burnt the farm and that cows destroyed the farm.

Chai!
It's good you added your experience here. Out sourcing farm management is done the world over, but criminals like the accused won't let agriculture be great in Nigeria. A lot of people have idle money that they are willing to invest if they find good farm management. Arrangements like this should be a win-win situation. Mutually beneficial to investor and manager. But greed won't let us be great.
BTW, did you sweat him? You can press charges you know?

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Atlanticfire: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Amydgirl:

Chai!
It's good you added your experience here. Out sourcing farm management is done the world over, but criminals like the accused won't let agriculture be great in Nigeria. A lot of people have idle money that they are willing to invest if they find good farm management. Arrangements like this should be a win-win situation. Mutually beneficial to investor and manager. But greed won't let us be great.
BTW, did you sweat him? You can press charges you know?

I did not stress him over it. I believe in revenge served cold.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by muhamm3d: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Atlanticfire:

I keep saying it there are too many thieves on Nairaland. There is one too was talking bout cashew, another onion, then there is another fat head u will see in every topic, then there is one for plantain too always talking about plantain seedlings. These guys are all thieves. There is no real time farmer that would have time for updating nairaland every hour. First of all there is usually no network in farms, so how are they farming for you? All these guys are big thieves don't deal with them. If they offer u anything don't pay in advance. Pay and carry. Don't let any thief sweet talk you. Again they are all thieves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
I just knew from the start that the accused is guilty as charged. Let him come and defend this allegation.

Atlanticfire:

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mankettle(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Atlanticfire:

you should have spoken since. someone would not have invested thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
mankettle:

you should have spoken since. someone would not have invested thereafter.

Sorry ooo

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by opelyem(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
With all the allegations against this guy, if they are true, I think he should be reported to the police or effc. This case should please not be swept under carpet. Any lawyer in the house?

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Atlanticfire:

Mods, I think it is high time you stopped any more farm management threads here. See how long it took to get an agric thread. Now it is going to the dogs.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Atlanticfire:

Sorry about that. You should have spoken up before now. I wonder how many innocent people he has scammed.
Mr Seun should do something about them before they ruin nairaland

mayoor15

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can we just ban this Lesgupnigeria guy once and for all? Even his goons that were supporting him have gone quiet. Including the one that uploaded picture of people sitting down jejely, claiming it is Lesgupnigeria's farm and those that tried to derail the thread by accusing another person of fraud. Na God go punish all of una wey dey support bad thing. Now that other victims are speaking out they have lost their voices. It is only a bloody crook that will prefer to type long stories when asked to just provide evidence. After stealing 2 million Naira from just one investor, he cannot leave fraud and settle down with that money. Still going round duping other people. Awon ole, oloju kokoro. Keep stealing money other people are supposed to use to train their children and be using it to train your own children and watch if those children will end up well. If you steal from a jobless person, you can definitely steal from the elderly (if you are not already doing that). One day you will go into one of those your scam farms and lightening will just strike you dead. Thief.

But una sef wey carry money give this guy, una try o. Una no see hin DP? See as he be like wetin dem rescue from kidnappers den and una carry big money like that dey give am. If he was really making money from farming, you should see evidence of good living in him.

10 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
adisabarber:
Can we just ban this Lesgupnigeria guy once and for all? Even his goons that were supporting him have gone quiet. Including the one that uploaded picture of people sitting down jejely, claiming it is Lesgupnigeria's farm and those that tried to derail the thread by accusing another person of fraud. Na God go punish all of una wey dey support bad thing. Now that other victims are speaking out they have lost their voices. It is only a bloody crook that will prefer to type long stories when asked to just provide evidence. After stealing 2 million Naira from just one investor, he cannot leave fraud and settle down with that money. Still going round duping other people. Awon ole, oloju kokoro. Keep stealing money other people are supposed to use to train their children and be using it to train your own children and watch if those children will end up well. If you steal from a jobless person, you can definitely steal from the elderly (if you are not already doing that). One day you will go into one of those your scam farms and lightening will just strike you dead. Thief.

But una sef wey carry money give this guy, una try o. Una no see hin DP? See as he be like wetin dem rescue from kidnappers den and una carry big money like that dey give am. If he was really making money from farming, you should see evidence of good living in him.

Listen,
If we have accusers who are also accused of doing the same thing as Legsup, they will be called out, and I am referring specifically to Jethro2. We have people here who have accused her of the exact same thing. How does that derail the thread? Is it not better that we put them all in one place so we know them before they crawl up somewhere else?

That is why instead of singling out one person, the mods should rather put a complete ban on anything that smacks of a farm management thread. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mankettle(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2017
princetom1:

Sorry ooo
I tell you say I invest? Comprehension na wahala. If he had spoken out in 2014, would the Op have invested in 2016?

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mankettle(m): 3:04am On Nov 15, 2017
adisabarber:

Would a Ban on the monicker work? All he has to do is open another. Would it give the victims their money back? The victims should go after him.
Nairaland should ban all farm schemes. They are prone to be scams.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2017
mankettle:

I tell you say I invest? Comprehension na wahala. If he had spoken out in 2014, would the Op have invested in 2016?

Hmnnn...

Make una come auto section, make we teach una how to nail bastard like this

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2017
pk2000000:

thanks once again

Guy... Ur life is precious o, make sure u don't go meet the accused in a far o, only public places, maybe a police station, bank, etc
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2017
adisabarber:

Are you sure that is his picture? 419 always use fake pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.