Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22537 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
He's a proper fraudster. No doubt about it. A genuine businessman cannot have so many similar problems at the same time.

aboutbiz:
Haba this man dey try with scamming people oo. Infact your tactics is very special. But tell ya babaalawo that e don over. I saw him last year very humble and gen2 but now I realise how dupious he is. Thank God I don't invest with him.

1.1 million + 2 million + the op money + others... =

Chaii this guy get money. Haba and you also get family oo, why now and u go born pikin too.

#LocalYahoo#
Your own yahoo is in farming format. God see you oo

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
The matter don tire you sef abi?

omolorlarh:
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
adisabarber:
The matter don tire you sef abi?
Yes o. Dude should be a millionaire by now with his cheap way of defending himself

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Please mods,
Your disclaimer is not enough. Blacklist and ban all farm management threads NOW! Warisdis?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
osahon360:

upon all the money he gave you, you did not include insurance and pest control and fumigation service
what kind of farm management are you practicing?
Who did he gave money to?
Abi they told you that I am a farm manager that manages farms for other people?
I do my own farm business and I don't need anybody to partner with. In five years time i know if am still alive I will have achieve my aims.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sshy: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
jethro2:

Wow.
I am an entertainer.
A good oneat that
So glad some people are getting org_sms from that.
The pilled up sexual tensions are finally having some out let

chei!!! See as i dull myself when i gt trained under ur tutorship . i bn like u bt dint know hw to tell u, cos u seemed too serioua and business like.So u dey gyrate like this....issorite!

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Good evening house,
As i earlier promised that updates will be given and openly shared on this thread.
I read where someone said I should have posted pictures whether real or fake; unfortunately,I could not find pictures taken last year when the incident happened and moreover I cannot post what I did not have whether real or fake.
As suggested,OP transportation cost was bear by us to and fro from Lagos to ogbomoso and he was able to make it to the farm yesterday
OP and I spoke entensively on the issues and apologies were made for the misunderstandings and trying to give bad reputation
I will be sharing pictures and videos taken with permission from the OP.

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2017
A new thread will be created where information (including pictures and videos) with updates from management of the farm from harvesting,selling and disbursement of OP money and our 20% share as agreed with the OP.
This will also allow you guys to keep tab of the processes from this stage of the cassava for transparency sake.

This is the link to the new thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4192580/updates-false-allegation-against-me

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm, always take pictures sir like you doing, would save you so much words sir
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by benzion72(m): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Why are you not facing the camera, Do you know what it mean in body language

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by bakila: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
I think mods should add RESOLVED to the title of this thread.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
A new thread will be created where information (including pictures and videos) with updates from management of the farm from harvesting,selling and disbursement of OP money and our 20% share as agreed with the OP.
This will also allow you guys to keep tab of the processes from this stage of the cassava for transparency sake.

This is the link to the new thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4192580/updates-false-allegation-against-me
Mr OP with this pictures you posted, if normal weeding is not done before december, fire will raise down the farm am seeing in this pictures

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
eminikansoso:

Mr OP with this pictures you posted, if normal weeding is not done before december, fire will raise down the farm am seeing in this pictures
s

Eminikansoso,

Oga na WA for you ooo, pray for the OP so that he should reap the fruit of his remote farming labour. ,which one be fire again, please we no want to hear story of fire or bush meat eat cassava again oo. grin grin grin

Legsupnigeria- please take steps in mitigating against bolded risk and ensure you put in 110% effort in seeing that the OP gets a good harvest and profits this time.

Many thanks for your effort
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Farm wey be like wetin the owner no dey go there.

eminikansoso:

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Nothing has been resolved. The accused has not paid OP, he has only taken steps to pay.

bakila:
I think mods should add RESOLVED to the title of this thread.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Isn't it obvious that that farm looks neglected? See all those grass in the background, that is recipe for disaster and if truly the accused knows what he is doing, he should work on it.

Flaghouse1:
s[/b]

Eminikansoso,

Oga na WA for you ooo, pray for the OP so that he should reap the fruit of his remote farming labour. ,which one be fire again, please we no want to hear story of fire or bush meat eat cassava again oo. grin grin grin

Legsupnigeria- please take steps in mitigating against bolded risk and ensure you put in 110% effort in seeing that the OP gets a good harvest and profits this time.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
But this cassava wey dey these pictures go reach how old?

Lesgupnigeria:
Good evening house,
As i earlier promised that updates will be given and openly shared on this thread.
I read where someone said I should have posted pictures whether real or fake; unfortunately,I could not find pictures taken last year when the incident happened and moreover I cannot post what I did not have whether real or fake.
As suggested,OP transportation cost was bear by us to and fro from Lagos to ogbomoso and he was able to make it to the farm yesterday
OP and I spoke entensively on the issues and apologies were made for the misunderstandings and trying to give bad reputation
I will be sharing pictures and videos taken with permission from the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
adisabarber:
Isn't it obvious that that farm looks neglected? See all those grass in the background, that is recipe for disaster and if truly the accused knows what he is doing, he should work on it.

Such questions should be coming from the OP whose money is at stake and not from you. You should be asking OP to give us his own updates and opinions from his own angle and not be issuing instructions here. You cannot be more Roman than the Romans.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
And how it it also your business? Have you guys come to defend the accused again? You guys always refuse to say the truth. Look at the pictures, will you allow your own farm to be like that? If truly a fire incident happened before, is it wise to still leave the farm in this state? I know the other defenders will soon come and try to derail the topic again. Na so una dey do.

stagger:

Such questions should be coming from the OP whose money is at stake and not from you. You should be asking OP to give us his own updates and opinions from his own angle and not be issuing instructions here. You cannot be more Roman than the Romans.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
adisabarber:
And how it it also your business? Have you guys come to defend the accused again? You guys always refuse to say the truth. Look at the pictures, will you allow your own farm to be like that? If truly a fire incident happened before, is it wise to still leave the farm in this state? I know the other defenders will soon come and try to derail the topic again. Na so una dey do.

You are crazy for insinuating I am defending the accused. If you cannot read, get someone close to you to go through all my posts here. How many times has the OP even come here to provide updates of what is happening so that people like you can stop yacking about? I want these "farm for me" schemes out of Nairaland because there are many more OPs who are guided by greed to the point where they cannot do basic due diligence.

OP has travelled to Ogbomosho. In case you don't know, Legsupngeria has opened a new thread in which he called the accusations against him "false". Yet you are here talking of whether the grass on the farm has been cleared or not. How does the grass in that cassava farm we are being shown provide settlement of this issue or prevent such things from occurring again?

People like you are derailing this thread with stupid and irrelevant comments. Is the proper thing not for the OP to come here to provide an update from his own angle? Should that not be what YOU should be talking about? You are more concerned with grass. How do you know that farm with grass shown in the picture is even the one shown to OP in Ogbomosho?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
stagger:

You are crazy for insinuating I am defending the accused. If you cannot read, get someone close to you to go through all my posts here. How many times has the OP even come here to provide updates of what is happening so that people like you can stop yacking about? I want these "farm for me" schemes out of Nairaland because there are many more OPs who are guided by greed to the point where they cannot do basic due diligence.

OP has travelled to Ogbomosho. In case you don't know, Legsupngeria has opened a new thread in which he called the accusations against him "false". Yet you are here talking of whether the grass on the farm has been cleared or not. How does the grass in that cassava farm we are being shown provide settlement of this issue or prevent such things from occurring again?

People like you are derailing this thread with stupid and irrelevant comments. Is the proper thing not for the OP to come here to provide an update from his own angle? Should that not be what YOU should be talking about? You are more concerned with grass. How do you know that farm with grass shown in the picture is even the one shown to OP in Ogbomosho?

Thanks, you have made your point. Can you please allow those that have more reasonable things to say come forward?

11 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by bakila: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
adisabarber:
Nothing has been resolved. The accused has not paid OP, he has only taken steps to pay.

This is a business transaction and there is no accused here.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
adisabarber:

Thanks, you have made your point. Can you please allow those that have more reasonable things to say come forward?
My guy chill, by their works you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Flaghouse1:
s[/b]

Eminikansoso,

Thanks for the advice.
The farm is doing well and updates of the farm progress will be posted on the new thread.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
adisabarber:

I have spoken with the OP this morning and he will also add his own updates on the thread before the end of the day.
The OP was on the farm himself and he had a proper view of the farm; sometimes picture don't tell the real story.
I have been trying to upload videos but the network is not all that good here.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
adisabarber:

All these online farm managers that know nothing about farming.
I swear if proper cares are not taken the result will be worst.
This is how a proper and well manage farm should look like.
Note do not consult me on farm management am not into management but practical farmer.
I don't need partners in this field, let me manage what I have.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice farm you have there. Good job sir. This is a farm that the owner visits regularly.

eminikansoso:

Note do not consult me on farm management am not into management but practical farmer.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
eminikansoso:

looks well maintain & reasonably spaced. Nice farm though

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Seun(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dominique, what the Bleep is going on here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Seun:
Dominique, what the Bleep is going on here?
Finally...
Read through and do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.