Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Searching For A Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Husband (2041 Views)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For A Husband by NeeKlaus: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
This one is not serious yet. You want to get married in a month's time because you think marriage is a Ludo game that can be quickly concluded.

Rush in and you will find yourself rushing out. Desperation has set in.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Husband by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
u mean this coming december? shocked
and u dont even have pix sef sad
alexialin how u wan take comment 4 dis matter grin
Re: Searching For A Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
NeeKlaus:
This one is not serious yet. You want to get married in a month's time because you think marriage is a Ludo game that can be quickly concluded.

Rush in and you will find yourself rushing out. Desperation has set in.
she wan do am sharp sharp.no time to waste cheesy cheesy.
Re: Searching For A Husband by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
u mean this coming december? shocked
and u dont even have pix sef sad
alexialin how u wan take comment 4 dis matter grin

Honestly She's not ready.

Any one who wants to meet someone special online. Should post their pic on the dp. If am a man, I wont even contact her sef, if no pics.
Re: Searching For A Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly She's not ready.

Any one who wants to meet someone special online. Should post their pic on the dp. If am a man, I wont even contact her sef, if no pics.
well some desperate fukboys would contact her even if dere's no pixcheesy.omo blind dating i no dey put hand for inside.this could even be a dude masquerading as a female for all we knowcheesy.na for one maga to contact her then she request to see the guy but she dont have money for transport.the maga go send d money to her account.now imagine he/she now did this to 15 guys herecheesy.no be small money be dat nacheesy.all na format.
Re: Searching For A Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
well some desperate fukboys would contact her even if dere's no pixcheesy.omo blind dating i no dey put hand for inside.this could even be a dude masquerading as a female for all we knowcheesy.na for one maga to contact her then she request to see the guy but she dont have money for transport.the maga go send d money to her account.now imagine he/she now did this to 15 guys herecheesy.no be small money be dat nacheesy.all na format.

Wow shocked

That's serious shiit!

I don't like blind date too
Ain't worth the stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story, Love Happens / Small Girl With Big God (pix) / Ladies You Really Need To Change In This Aspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.