Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? (2346 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by lordmars: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
First of all I see nothing wrong with what the guy did. He took her pin from your phone unless he stole it but if you knew about it, then it's normal. We boiz share BBM pins, some of them girls on ur list where gotten from another G.

I wouldn't marry her. imagine the future argument.."I remember when my friend slept with you..." and those things will just give u reasons to commit adultery bruh.

other girls dey. Leave the past
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
No marry pass me ajekun plsssssss grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by undisputedgbola(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bro Code:
63: No sex with you Bro’s ex. It is never ever permissible for a Bro to sleep with his Bro’s ex.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
alexis007:
Guy, if you serious and not trolling, please don't try it. Me as a guy who passed the girl to you...I'm not too sure I would be able to comport myself on you guys wedding day.

I go just laugh anyhow...Me and guys wey don knack the babe before. We go laugh craze enter your body
I am serious though, just needed closure, 2 of my friends offline have asked me to let her go but she's a well mannered chic and very intelligent.

She made a 1st class in law, and she's going to be called to bar soon, she's very humble and someone I can tell anything. I have moved on but I wanted to sample opinions
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by youcanmakeit: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
alexis007:
Guy, if you serious and not trolling, please don't try it. Me as a guy who passed the girl to you...I'm not too sure I would be able to comport myself on you guys wedding day.

I go just laugh anyhow...Me and guys wey don knack the babe before. We go laugh craze enter your body
Lol.. Dat's true
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

I am serious though, just needed closure, 2 of my friends offline have asked me to let her go but she's a well mannered chic and very intelligent.

She made a 1st class in law, and she's going to be called to bar soon, she's very humble and someone I can tell anything. I have moved on but I wanted to sample opinions
You mean your friends' discouragement triggered your disinterest in her?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by pedrilo: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I fücked bìtches my Niggas tasted but I don't think I can put a ring on it.
you are not an intelligent chap. But sometin inside of u keeps telling u the opposite.
I have observed ur constant usage of the F word. U lack self regulation.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by designVATExcel: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Personally oh me I Kant.
But different strokes for different folks. I don't judge people that can.

At the end of the day, we all want to love and be loved, there's really no better feeling, or so I hear.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by alexis007(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Move on, if you ask me. Even though there are very few girls out there with a fairly decent sexual history, the fact that you know this particular girl's would form a lasting impression on your mind. Besides, You'd get a bigger chunk of blames than any other person if you guys marry and it happens that she's not the loyal type, because you're already aware of that defect in her character and still continued blindly to proceed things to the next stage.

Find another person abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by tunize(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Close friend noooo cos there is every tendency of abt 80% sey dem fit straf again... (Una knw sey some of our women for dis generation devil dey sabi use dem do experiment) HELL NO
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Nooooooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by pointblank247(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2017
its not right. this is beacause ladies do not stop having sex with anybody have had sex with before who she is still talking with. yeaaa they never stops, sometimes its out of curiosity or because old flames never truely dies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Boyfriend Was Putting His Fingers Inside My Panties In Church' / Who are you? / Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.