Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? (2336 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
I stopped communicating with my ex when she broke up with me and left Nigeria for further studies abroad, some years later my friend took her BlackBerry pin from my phone started asking her out, now she is back in the country and still likes me, even though I now love Safiaa, my friend has had sex with her multiple times and left her.

If you were in my shoes would you still have anything to do with her??
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm currently dating my guy's Ex.

Nigerians sef
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Earthquake1: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
R2bees:
I'm currently dating my guy's Ex, Very soon we will get married.. is not big deal.

Nigerians sef

Well done o
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by FreshBoss007: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
never.. wtf

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by sonofanarchy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
bru it's obvious there is nothing left on the right side of your brain and nothing right on your left side of your brain
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by coolestofall(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I stopped communicating with my ex when she broke up with me and left Nigeria for further studies abroad, some years later my friend took her BlackBerry pin from my phone started asking her out, now she is back in the country and still likes me, even though I now love Safiaa, my friend has had sex with her multiple times and left her.

Hell no! it makes no sense 2 keep both in ur life. One of em has just gat 2 go. Do u think u'll ever b comfortable leaving dem both in a room?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Papiikush: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lord knows I fücked bìtches my Niggas tasted but I don't think I can put a ring on it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by shegzhkn: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I fücked bìtches my Niggas tasted but I don't think I can put a ring on it.
ain't this vizkiz
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
coolestofall:

Hell no! it makes no sense 2 keep both in ur life. One of em has just gat 2 go. Do u think u'll ever b comfortable leaving dem both in a room?
I am no longer on speaking terms with the guy.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by internationalman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
I won't marry a lady in the same area as me let alone the one my friend has slept with

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by coolestofall(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am no longer on speaking terms with the guy.
Then, its cool. But as long as u r with d babe, u n that ur guy can never b cool with each other.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Papiikush: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
shegzhkn:

ain't this viziz
Errrr...why you asking?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by DanseMacabre(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Well, Chief, the Bro Code says no, but what the hell, as long as you guys genuinely love and respect each other, I say fork the Bro Code! cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm! Very daisy question
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Khutie: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
•••The last time I read the bruh code and swallowed the meaning, I never remembered any chapter in it xaying put a ring on it... Just pass it on! Yhu might be happy today but wah abuh tomorrow? cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
If she's willing, pls go for it... Its hard getting a companion these days.
But don't disturb us with an sob story tomorrow
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If she's willing, pls go for it... Its hard getting a companion these days.
But don't disturb us with an sob story tomorrow
I love Safiaa she's angry with me though, if she forgives me I will give her my school fees
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
it is going to be hard
I can't just trust both of them....I am must be honest

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Safiaa(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I love Safiaa she's angry with me though, if she forgives me I will give her my school fees
I would advise you to go for your ex.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Safiaa:
I would advise you to go for your ex.
if I had your no, I would have called you and had a meltdown almost similar to what Tyrese did, 3 of my msgs have gone unreplied, its not a good feeling but what can I say cry cry
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by RoyalBlak007: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by alexis007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guy, if you serious and not trolling, please don't try it. Me as a guy who passed the girl to you...I'm not too sure I would be able to comport myself on you guys wedding day.

I go just laugh anyhow...Me and guys wey don knack the babe before. We go laugh craze enter your body
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by shegzhkn: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Papiikush:

Errrr...why you asking?
just curious sha... wanted to know
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by shegzhkn: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Papiikush:

Errrr...why you asking?
just curious... you have exact replica of the guy... are u the one?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

She came back to you because she was dumped. Don't be an option, probably if the same guy wants back she might leave you for me and that's most painful shit.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by biacan(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Chief don't try me after all I've done for you
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Papiikush: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
shegzhkn:

just curious... you have exact replica of the guy... are u the one?
yeah
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
At times i wonder if you do all this for the fun of it or .......

gat no much talk. smh....
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by JamesReacher(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
R2bees:
I'm currently dating my guy's Ex, Very soon we will get married.. is not big deal.

Nigerians sef
That's foolish
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Nooo, rather MARRY the one that BATHS with your friend
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? by colossus91(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
lol noooooo never reminds me of wen i banged one of my paddy's gf and passed her to anoda of our paddy bt the owner so even see left breast suck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) / Why Are Younger Ladies Marrying Old Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.