Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,134 members, 7,842,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family (1191 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by BeijinDossier: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
APGA is a movement that's sweeping across Anambra. All the big faces in Anambra have all joined the APGA family because nkea bu nke anyi.

GOD BLESS the United State of Anambra(USA)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by Kenzico(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Which one is UNITED STATE OF ANAMBRA grin

Well I love the title though
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Useless thieves
They derive joy in impoverishing the masses
They will promise heaven on earth before elections
Their wives will be seen in market places
It's all a ploy to deceive the gullible...

Obiano dosent care
He supervised the brutal massacre of innocent people at upper iweka by Buhari ...And he will do it again

South east has never it back with this current set of governors.... From the dormant crying governor in Enugu to the dunce in Ebonyi who is begging Buhari in Apc to contest again...
I won't talk about okorocha abeg

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by dasamek8: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
APGA is a movement that's sweeping across Anambra. All the big faces in Anambra have all joined the APGA family because nkea bu nke anyi.

kai Apga agent why posting this trash.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by BeijinDossier: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka you are in trouble already. Your number and names have been forwarded to SARS.

[s]
dasamek8:

kai Apga agent why posting this trash.
[/s]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by nwabobo: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Wait until the Supreme Court gives a final verdict confirming Agbaso as the authentic chairman of APGA before you guys will understand what hit you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by BeijinDossier: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Sunny I used to think you are smart?

Which convention made the beast Agbaso chairman? Don't you know that it is only party convention including NEC, BOT and party leader(Obiano) is what produces the party chairman?

Victor is the party chairman recognised by the party constitution and INEC.

Agbaso is not even an APGA member in the first place.

nwabobo:

Wait until the Supreme Court gives a final verdict confirming Agbaso as the authentic chairman of APGA before you guys will understand what hit you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by nwabobo: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Sunny I used to think you are smart?

Which convention made the beast Agbaso chairman? Don't you know that it is only party convention including NEC, BOT and party leader(Obiano) is what produces the party chairman?

Victor is the party chairman recognised by the party constitution and INEC.

Agbaso is not even an APGA member in the first place.

Calm down, supreme Court will soon deliver their verdict. No need to fret.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by BeijinDossier: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
What did the federal high Abuja rule on the matter just early this week? The clown Agbaso is not even a member of APGA. Again it takes the NWC, NEC, BOT and party leader(Obiano) to form a party convention, which in turn produces the party chairman. So were these organs of the party present to make him a party chairman? NO.

So the matter is already DOA as the court knows already. It is just another waste of time and resources of his sponsors.

The case of PDP- Markafi and Sheriff has set the precedence already.

nwabobo:

Calm down, supreme Court will soon deliver their verdict. No need to fret.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by dasamek8: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Onyeka you are in trouble already. Your number and names have been forwarded to SARS.

[s][/s]

hey guy, what do you really want for me. You want the sars for me, which offence? Being an opposition. Did u really say u know me and my details to track me down. You also threatened to post my pic how do you get that?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by BeijinDossier: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka, SARS will tell you your offence when are arrested soon. They only requested for your phone number, full names and pictures. I have forwarded everything to them.

dasamek8:

hey guy, what do you really want for me. You want the sars for me, which offence? Being an opposition. Did u really say u know me and my details to track me down. You also threatened to post my pic how do you get that?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obiano As He Receives Ifeanyi Uba Into APGA Family by nwabobo: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
What did the federal high Abuja rule on the matter just early this week? The clown Agbaso is not even a member of APGA. Again it takes the NWC, NEC, BOT and party leader(Obiano) to form a party convention, which in turn produces the party chairman. So were these organs of the party present to make him a party chairman? NO.

So the matter is already DOA as the court knows already. It is just another waste of time and resources of his sponsors.

The case of PDP- Markafi and Sheriff has set the precedence already.

The case is at the supreme court, so chill. Grab your pop corn and relax.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup / Saraki Invites Emmanuella To Senate As She Lands Disney Gig / Protest Immediately After The Mace Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.