Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend (8207 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Aways Quarelling With My Boo / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ehen my broda but i hope u know how 2 handle ur's o. . .lipsrsealed
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
Maybe you should come over, give you 1-2 slaps to see if i can control mine or not. cool
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by fifi09(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
Quote from: faakay  on Today at 03:29:34 PM
dont be surprised girl. Its jst mere a correction. No intentin 2 beat her or violence. Real men dnt beat women, their re other ways 2 get dem purnish. U knw wat i mean? . U knw wat till date d girl respect me n dnt slap guys again. Infact she wants 2 date me byforce. Imagine! Lol. Ladies re meant to be control also respect dem 4 whom dey re nt takin advantage because we re men. As soon as u let ladies control n dictate 4u. U re doomed. She wil cheat n do al sort of rubbish. Ladies can advise u n make impact in your life. Simple arithmetic.

But you did!

@OP: I'm sorry, there are other ways to handle an argument without putting your hands on a woman.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by indie22(f): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2010
"Real men don't beat women u say, yet u went ahead and slapped her around coz u were trying to correct her and now she wants to date u by force", @poster u do realize you're just as bad as she is?, this is simply a case of "area boy slaps area girl, then area girl pulls out a knife in retaliation, u'all are jst a bunch of hooligans!!!!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by xsey: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2010
hello everyone, no asked wat happend,

Nairalanderss be fair and be hard,
@ayettymama are u sure u have not done worse,
others need ur further comment
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2010
honeric01:

You also failed to put into consideration what could have led to her getting slapped,

There's no justifiable reason for a guy to slap his girlfriend / wife. It's wrong, regardless of circumstances.

honeric01:

why not work on the prevention rather than the cure?

One can't always tell when they're going to be slapped. As you well know, some guys have short fuses, and give no warning they're going to snap. How can a lady then prevent what she's not aware's going to happen? She shouldn't be tiptoeing on eggshells, scared she's going to get hit!

honeric01:
she had the luxury of time before she was being slapped and the guy also had the luxury of time before he was provoked into doing what he did.

I guess the guy said, "I'm going to slap you, you have time to run." Eric, that doesn't sound plausible at all! The only person that had the luxury of time was the guy, as he knew he was going to slap her!

honeric01:

Bottom line, try to avoid any argument you know might lead into something more dangerous

What you're saying is, ladies should accept all their boyfriends / husbands say, right or wrong, they shouldn't have a say. In short, they should play dumb, because their boyfriend / husband would rather he was with a robot, that just agreed with him regardless? Something more dangerous, you say. What woman would want to be in a relationship where she was scared to express an opinion, as it might well make her man become violent / dangerous?

I must say, I'm glad my wife is who she is - she always has a say in things, I may not always agree, but at least, I'll listen, and not try shouting her down!

honeric01:

Bottom line, try to avoid any argument you know might lead into something more dangerous, learn to control what you say, learn to control your anger, learn not to use violence to make your points, sometimes, guys are out-talked and they tend to use physical damages to retaliate (which is bad).

Bottom line is, ladies should be cautious around their boyfriends / husbands, right? Not speak in retaliation, even if their guy's being unreasonable? Sounds like a one-sided relationship, and not fair at all. If a guy feels out-talked, then he needs to learn how to debate better, and get gis point across. He doesn't have to slap his girlfriend / wife, just because she dares to answer back, and he feels she's getting the better of him!

honeric01:

Girls : learn when to stop when you see the red light, learn to slow down when you see the orange line, learn to fire when you see the green light.

A bully of a man doesn't often display emotion, so he could strike his girlfriend / wife without warning, then continue to lay into her. Some such guys have been know to be smiling when they attack, or be completely expressionless, devoid of all emotion. And such guys need to be certified, or at least treated, because they're not normal!

honeric01:

Nope, it's because men don't like to be dominated, so we try as much as possible to resist any domination by any one, be it another man, woman, animal or alien. it's a natural instinct and it's in every man, the difference is that some know how to control it and some don't.

Yes, man likes to be dominant, but it shouldn't be to the extent of using violence, be it physical of mental (passive aggression) against his girlfriend / wife. I am dominant in my relationship with my wife to a degree, but I would never use any form of violence to make a point, or bring her round to my way of thinking. A man that hits a woman is ill, period, and the title of "man" bestowed upon him becomes a joke. He's just a bully and coward.

I don't in any form sanction the use of knives by a lady against her guy, but it's human nature to try defending yourself against a stronger person, even if it means grabbing the nearest object that could have fatal results. There have been cases whereby a man has been attacking his wife, and she's struck him with a hot electric iron, or slammed a frying pan down upon his head, because they were the items that were close at hand at the time. It doesn't mean their attacks were premeditated.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by selena(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2010
And why would you slap her in the first place?
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by akin101: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2010
I think its wrong for a man to to be violent to a woman but some women do deserve a slap or two lol,

but i do feel sorry for women who resort to violence after been hit or slapped by a man.

don't bring out a weapon or threaten someone unless you do have the intent of actually carrying out your action, if you bring out a knife it simply means you have the intent to kill.
if you have the intent to kill because of a slap then you must be a mad dog or something
if you bring a knife because you say you want to protect yourself and do not not use the weapon, then you are more stupid than a goat. fighting an animal on his or her own terms means you are also an animal too

a woman who intend to return violence with violence to me is more stupid than the man who slapped her in the first place, she does not know how to use her brain. At that moment she should run for her life !!!!!!
there are many ways to deal with a man without having to resort to counter violence

if you are the type who brings out a knife because you were slapped then you deserve more than a slap or two,in fact you deserve a beating for descending to the level of the mad goat who slapped you
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by madlady(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2010
akin101:

I think its wrong for a man to to be violent to a woman but some women do deserve a slap or two lol,

but i do feel sorry for women who resort to violence after been hit or slapped by a man.

don't bring out a weapon or threaten someone unless you do have the intent of actually carrying out your action, if you bring out a knife it simply means you have the intent to kill.
if you have the intent to kill because of a slap then you must be a mad dog or something
if you bring a knife because you say you want to protect yourself and do not not use the weapon, then you are more silly than a goat. fighting an animal on his or her own terms means you are also an animal too

a woman who intend to return violence with violence to me is more silly than the man who slapped her in the first place, she does not know how to use her brain. At that moment she should run for her life !!!!!!
there are many ways to deal with a man without having to resort to counter violence

if you are the type who brings out a knife because you were slapped then you deserve more than a slap or two,in fact you deserve a beating for descending to the level of the mad goat who slapped you

lipsrsealed
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by OBLONG(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ madlady----- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by madlady(f): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
OBLONG:

@ madlady----- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by ayettymama(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
madlady!!!!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by ayettymama(f): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
listen to these monkeys!

if some women deserves a slap

then some men deserve a shank!!!

soo simple!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Electraa: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
wat wud u do if u slap your girlfriend and u started a real fight - Why should you slap her and why should u both fight except you are both girls (lesbians) then i understand if not, why should that kind of situation ever happen just avoid it

All of a sudden she brings out a knife and tries to stab u, - RUNNNNNNNNNNN, SHE IS CRAZY. the next thing will be to pull out a gun if she gets her hands on one
how do u take it, is stabbing a guy the answer to a slap, ? - No it is not, 2 wrongs don;t make a right, one of you must bow
who is at fault, - the slapper is at fault, if no slap all other actions would have been avoided

who's mad, - both of you are MAD
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by davmor(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
Though not a friend indeed (they ve to part in no long hour) else street mads!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by fifi09(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
indie22:

"Real men don't beat women u say, yet u went ahead and slapped her around coz u were trying to correct her and now she wants to date u by force", @poster u do realize you're just as bad as she is?, this is simply a case of "area boy slaps area girl, then area girl pulls out a knife in retaliation, u'all are jst a bunch of hooligans!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
dude u shud apologize 1st for startin d madness u dont have d guts 2 finish, then she can follow nxt for her own madness which was clearly overboard, then talk things over like reasonable/civil and normal humans do.

note: nxt time she slips up dont beat/slap[i].[/i]..talk!!!! like a MAN cool angry grin
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
KNIFE KE!

I keep all sharp objects far away from some babes.

But why slap her at all?

Slaps can cause brain damage.

So she took the knife as a weapon of self-defence.
She has the right to defend herself by all means possible.

She can even hire me to DEAL WITH THE BRUTE THAT SLAPPED HER. grin
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
Siena:

There's no justifiable reason for a guy to slap his girlfriend / wife. It's wrong, regardless of circumstances.

One can't always tell when they're going to be slapped. As you well know, some guys have short fuses, and give no warning they're going to snap. How can a lady then prevent what she's not aware's going to happen? She shouldn't be tiptoeing on eggshells, scared she's going to get hit!

I guess the guy said, "I'm going to slap you, you have time to run." Eric, that doesn't sound plausible at all! The only person that had the luxury of time was the guy, as he knew he was going to slap her!

What you're saying is, ladies should accept all their boyfriends / husbands say, right or wrong, they shouldn't have a say. In short, they should play dumb, because their boyfriend / husband would rather he was with a robot, that just agreed with him regardless? Something more dangerous, you say. What woman would want to be in a relationship where she was scared to express an opinion, as it might well make her man become violent / dangerous?

I must say, I'm glad my wife is who she is - she always has a say in things, I may not always agree, but at least, I'll listen, and not try shouting her down!

Bottom line is, ladies should be cautious around their boyfriends / husbands, right? Not speak in retaliation, even if their guy's being unreasonable? Sounds like a one-sided relationship, and not fair at all. If a guy feels out-talked, then he needs to learn how to debate better, and get gis point across. He doesn't have to slap his girlfriend / wife, just because she dares to answer back, and he feels she's getting the better of him!

A bully of a man doesn't often display emotion, so he could strike his girlfriend / wife without warning, then continue to lay into her. Some such guys have been know to be smiling when they attack, or be completely expressionless, devoid of all emotion. And such guys need to be certified, or at least treated, because they're not normal!

Yes, man likes to be dominant, but it shouldn't be to the extent of using violence, be it physical of mental (passive aggression) against his girlfriend / wife. I am dominant in my relationship with my wife to a degree, but I would never use any form of violence to make a point, or bring her round to my way of thinking. A man that hits a woman is ill, period, and the title of "man" bestowed upon him becomes a joke. He's just a bully and coward.

I don't in any form sanction the use of knives by a lady against her guy, but it's human nature to try defending yourself against a stronger person, even if it means grabbing the nearest object that could have fatal results. There have been cases whereby a man has been attacking his wife, and she's struck him with a hot electric iron, or slammed a frying pan down upon his head, because they were the items that were close at hand at the time. It doesn't mean their attacks were premeditated.

Guy, you're not getting my point at all, what i posted was for both male and female, not for one of them, so please pick the one that's useful to you, leave the rest for those who need them. The post is not only for you so please don't try countering me as if we are debating, we aren't debating here bro okay?

In my post, i never supported any party so please stop making my post look as if i am all for men who bully women.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 23, 2010
honeric01:

Guy, you're not getting my point at all, what i posted is for both male and female, not for one of them, please pick the one that's useful to you, leave the rest, the post is not only for you so please don't try countering me, we aren't debating here bro okay?

In my post, i never supported any party so please stop making my post look as if i am all my men that bully any kinda women.

Brother Eric, I didn't mean to cause offence, if my quoting your post offended you, I apologise.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 23, 2010
SIENA, ONE OF THE FEW GOOD MEN ON NL. I hope more men are like you.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by indie22(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
Siena is actually male, hmm nice one!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
Slap, knife it's all the same. He will think real hard the next time he gets the urge to do some slapping
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by bkbabe97: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2010
U slapped the ho and she pulled out a knife? I aint tryna get stabbed so ima haul azz, duck, dodge and weave till I get to where I stash my garts, pick out a Mac Milli, Ruger or Glock (or if she's Ibo I grab the Desert Eag mad quick cus them hos is like elephants u need high calibre fire power for them hairy chested chicklets), load up the magazines with hollow points or colburn slugs, cock it back and start firing. I aint even tryn to aim, just blast away!!! lol. lets see who she gone be pulling Knives on from the fuxckin E.R, Wheelchair, Morgue, Six feet under, Heaven or Hell!!! angry

Disclaimer: Only resort to the above if the Knife puller is an Ibo chic!!!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by daduke2k(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2010
I just hate it wen guyz go tribalistic. U nid a full dose of brain wash dawg.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2010
In my book the aggressor is always to blame. Action always comes before Reaction, and the latter doesn't have to be proportional to the former. To cut the story short, you are to blame 'cos you struck first.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by switosman(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2010
I can understand what pips are saying on this thread, what will be the opinions on the following story;

I was slapped by a girl twice in the past, both times its during an argument and the slap landed when I couldn't catch her hand. the 2nd time she did that I just warned her not to try that again and if she has that habit with her lovers, she will get it hot from me next time. behold, one time again I cant remember the exact scene but this time i got hold of her hand and almost broke it off her wrist. well she cried out and complained for days of pains, and everybody blamed her.

Well its not in my habit to touch ladies but any day I meet a tigress with no manners I will show her the other side of the coin, maybe she was not tutored well during her growing up days. I will tell her that though I am a gentleman but when pikin wan show crazy i go craze follow am.

concerning the case at hand, both the guy and the girl are wrong. the case of faakey, that particular baby lacks control until you show her you are a man, that why she wants to date you at all cost. BUT THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO CONTROL A LADY AND SHE WILL BE EATING FROM YOUR HANDS. PLAY HER PSYCHOLOGY KNOW WHEN TO PATRONIZE HER AND WHEN NOT TO.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by madlady(f): 2:23am On Mar 25, 2010
I tire.
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by galatico(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
I'll bring out my gun and I'll shoot her !!! Gbammm she's dead!!!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by fifi09(f): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
galatico:

I'll bring out my gun and I'll shoot her !!! Gbammm she's dead!!!

grin Slow your roll, man!
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by galatico(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
fifi09:

grin Slow your roll, man!

So what do you want me to do stand there and watch her stab me? HELL NO
Re: Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend by fifi09(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
galatico:

So what do you want me to do stand there and watch her stab me? HELL NO

LOL, just run away. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy / "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.