Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (3315 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by OneKinGuy(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: ! by 48noble(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2017
olodo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ! by BasketballGURU(m): 1:53am On Nov 11, 2017
What movie is this?

3 Likes

Re: ! by zephry(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2017
this must be from a novel

1 Like

Re: ! by Timmy301(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Lai mohammed!

so why will bleep a hoe without askinq where she's from

The Calabar chick is ready to kii yu

1 Like

Re: ! by emmanuel1990(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2017
OneKinGuy:
Goodday Nairalander, I met this beautiful girl in the new place i moved into last week. Everyday i see her as i go to work, she always gives me a gives me a simle like we know each other before. So on Wednesday, i desided to give her a moment of my time. So as we were discussing that faithful evening, i told her about the movies i would be watching that night. She said she haven't watched any of them and would like to. I so so happy that i was going to beep her that night. I knew that and she also knew too for accepting to watch the movie with me. So around 9pm, she came with some fruits. So we stared watching the movie and eating the fruit. The she started just falling over me. Next she undressed her self, pull off my shot and started giving me a Mouth Action. I felt quite uncomfortable about it but at the same time, it fell good. Normal blow jobs i do watch do take about 5-15 mins but she kept on doing it for about 45 mins. We haven't even started the main stuff and i felt tired already. So affter Ihr30min of uninterrupted sex, She started the Mouth Action again. I managed to sleep over that. She left at dawn around 6;30 am. Idiscovered that my dick is red. As in it was in serious pain. Am still to visit a doctor about it. I skipped going to work on Thursday. On friday, the pain reduced. The girl said she would come again on Saturday. I was like i will be traveling on friday. She said when will i return, i told her i dont knowyet but it would be long. As of now, am at my friends place. Idont wanto have sex with that girl again. Am even planning of living the place now
When Jesus said on the cross that it is finished, he was actually refering to ur brain....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by AlexCk: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
When Jesus said on the cross that it is finished, he was actually refering to ur brain....

Lol

2 Likes

Re: ! by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Safiaa come and laugh with me. grin
Re: ! by Harwoyeez(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2017
grin na wetin dey sweet dey kill, enjoy ya pain bro
Re: ! by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2017
makydebbie:
please don't corrupt my love, she's a good and innocent girl

1 Like

Re: ! by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
please don't corrupt my love, she's a good and innocent girl
What's doing this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol lol lol lol lol

grin grin
Re: ! by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2017
makydebbie:
What's doing this one? undecided
sad

Re: ! by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sad
Na you sabi.
Re: ! by Safiaa(f): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
makydebbie:
The guy is a redundant fool loool. Ode cheesy
Re: ! by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Safiaa:

What a coincidence undecided
Re: ! by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I really laughed hard reading that. grin
Re: ! by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2017
♤ For 45

♤ minutes?
shocked
Re: ! by Olarababy(f): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin
But you na fvck up guy. Y u go let girl suck ur dick like that.

1 Like

Re: ! by Skyfornia(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Lols
Re: ! by vicben27(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
lol she has sucked out your destiny! main while I'm not moved by Bj's prefer the real stuff;
Re: ! by candyguyofficia(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
OneKinGuy:
Goodday Nairalander, I met this beautiful girl in the new place i moved into last week. Everyday i see her as i go to work, she always gives me a gives me a simle like we know each other before. So on Wednesday, i desided to give her a moment of my time. So as we were discussing that faithful evening, i told her about the movies i would be watching that night. She said she haven't watched any of them and would like to. I so so happy that i was going to beep her that night. I knew that and she also knew too for accepting to watch the movie with me. So around 9pm, she came with some fruits. So we stared watching the movie and eating the fruit. The she started just falling over me. Next she undressed her self, pull off my shot and started giving me a Mouth Action. I felt quite uncomfortable about it but at the same time, it fell good. Normal blow jobs i do watch do take about 5-15 mins but she kept on doing it for about 45 mins. We haven't even started the main stuff and i felt tired already. So affter Ihr30min of uninterrupted sex, She started the Mouth Action again. I managed to sleep over that. She left at dawn around 6;30 am. Idiscovered that my dick is red. As in it was in serious pain. Am still to visit a doctor about it. I skipped going to work on Thursday. On friday, the pain reduced. The girl said she would come again on Saturday. I was like i will be traveling on friday. She said when will i return, i told her i dont knowyet but it would be long. As of now, am at my friends place. Idont wanto have sex with that girl again. Am even planning of living the place now
Congratulations. You have a bright future n destiny meet her some more so she can blow it off. She isn't done with suckin it
Re: ! by OneKinGuy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Take it eazi. I was just driven by my urge.
Re: ! by Ranchhoddas: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Oh boy...

(1) (Reply)

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) / A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man / Experience With Club Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.