Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization (2269 Views)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Whenever election is nearby, Ibo's will go to any length to whip up sentiments, telling bold faced lies and concocting lies and trash to win support.
I was shocked to see a sunnewspaper with pictures of dead Igbos member on my way from the gym, and there was serious argument at the vendor stand regarding Buharis dark hatred for Ibo's and how he's systematically whipping them out. Not until I came here and confirmed that the pictures of the supposed killed Igbos is from Mamfe Cameround. This struck me as crass and extremely low for Sun newspaper and this is so common among the Ibo's. They did this against Fashola during the last Anambra election. Now they are pulling another rubbish but this time, they blackmailing the president and military. What kind of people are these folks. So much lies and lies from this people and you wonder why they are this pathetic.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Tots pls
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by shukuokukobambi: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2017
Wherever the pictures are from, it gives me great pleasure to see the eternal crybabies claim relationship and wail like orphaned bush babies cheesy

Pls allow them shed those tears and issue more threats and ultimatums. It's pure comedy cheesy

They screamed biafla or death so why are they crying now? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Wherever the pictures are from, it gives me great pleasure to see the eternal crybabies claim relationship and wail like orphaned bush babies cheesy

Pls allow them shed those tears and issue more threats and ultimatums. It's pure comedy cheesy

They screamed biafla or death so why are they crying now? angry

Totally bunch of uncivilized souls. Their own too much. I wish the govt could just set them free so they could destroy one another

6 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by shukuokukobambi: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

Totally bunch of uncivilized souls. Their own too much. I wish the govt could just set them free so they could destroy one another

Don't worry. They'll have the chance to celebrate their wish of plenty dead bodies soon cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
https://ambaland.com/these-are-corpse-discover-in-mamfe-yesterday-yet-all-our-elites-knows-is-to-preach-back-to-school/

These are the pictures of the dead camerounians that the shameless Ibo newspaper is touting as dead iPod's. Shameless useless lying piece of trash fradulent paper just like the people reading it

7 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by korent265: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
actually, that pic wasn't from Cameroon. The supposed break away region in the country also used the images for their propaganda.
On a rumour reporting site for the congo (https://www.kijijichaamani.org/rumour/btQpkE/la-commission-de-mixte-verification-a-constate-avec-beaucoup-demotion) this was put up on the 5th of October while the Cameroonian article was put up on the 25th of October. you would think a national newspaper would perform due diligence before putting up inflammatory news articles.

9 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
korent265:
actually, that pic wasn't from Cameroon. The supposed break away region in the country also used the images for their propaganda.
On a rumour reporting site for the congo (https://www.kijijichaamani.org/rumour/btQpkE/la-commission-de-mixte-verification-a-constate-avec-beaucoup-demotion) this was put up on the 5th of October while the Cameroonian article was put up on the 25th of October. you would think a national newspaper would perform due diligence before putting up inflammatory news articles.

As in
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by zamanii: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:
Whenever election is nearby, Ibo's will go to any length to whip up sentiments, telling bold faced lies and concocting lies and trash to win support.
I was shocked to see a sunnewspaper with pictures of dead Igbos member on my way from the gym, and there was serious argument at the vendor stand regarding Buharis dark hatred for Ibo's and how he's systematically whipping them out. Not until I came here and confirmed that the pictures of the supposed killed Igbos is from Mamfe Cameround. This struck me as crass and extremely low for Sun newspaper and this is so common among the Ibo's. They did this against Fashola during the last Anambra election. Now they are pulling another rubbish but this time, they blackmailing the president and military. What kind of people are these folks. So much lies and lies from this people and you wonder why they are this pathetic.

It's indeed shameful to see a newspaper which has been around for a long time stoop as low as publishing stories/pics without confirmation. I'm not surprised though because I think it was intentional

9 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by BudeYahooCom: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Lamentations of cantankerous ewedurudeens. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by CrtlAltDel: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2017
This is not new now…… the Sun and Vanguard are confirmed Ipob apologist grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Kaziar: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
One thing I've always believed is that no matter how blurred the lines between right and wrong or good and bad are, time will always tell them apart distinctly.

4 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Bede2u(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:
Its not ibo its Igbo. Are u saying that the army did not kill unarmed youths in Aba?
Who is more hateful; those who cry of marginalization and you who shout them down whenever they cry?
Many young men who's obituary we saw have been buried after getting killed by the military who by the way still insist that nobody died in Aba.
Shame on u all. When we die, we shall get judged also by the sentiments we hold and share online

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by agbangam: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
I never knew that those guys were so daft until i saw so many of supporting dat Criminal called Kanu. They just make people dislike dem for nothing but i still love their fair ladies cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by jerflakes(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

Niga, no one gives a flying fûčk about your opinion

Wailing afonjaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by CrtlAltDel: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
jerflakes:

[s]Niga, no one gives a flying fûčk about your opinion

Wailing afonjaa[/s]
Typical ipig, even when the truth is slapping you, you will still pretend you did not see it….. Continue with the self denial

6 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by jerflakes(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

[s]Typical ipig, even when the truth is slapping you, you will still pretend you did not see it….. Continue with the self denial[/s]

Wailing afonjaa

7 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by CrtlAltDel: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by jerflakes(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by smilingface(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
shameless and evil op...that evil you so wished for against igbo shall also befall you and evil people around you..thank God you did not create your life and cant decide how long to live.

8 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
zamanii:

It's indeed shameful to see a newspaper which has been around for a long time stoop as low as publishing stories/pics without confirmation. I'm not surprised though because I think it was intentional

And thousands of Ibo's are not even aware of this.
At this moment, they are depressed cursing Bulgari not knowing Kalus paper is only spewing hatred and fallacy

7 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
smilingface:
shameless and evil op...that evil you so wished for against igbo shall also befall you are evil people around you..thank God you did not create your life and cant decide how long to live.

I didnt post pictures of dead Cameroonians calling them Yoruba's you useless dumb cry babies. Your curse is on you and your wife and kids alone.
Emotional pigs.

7 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

I have a question...is it the pictures ua against or that the military didn't torture nor kill ipob members in ABA during their python dance or did u fell on earth last week?

2 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by smilingface(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

I didnt post pictures of dead Cameroonians calling them Yoruba's you useless dumb cry babies. Your curse is on you and your wife and kids alone.
Emotional pigs.
contrary the curse is on you and every tribal bigot around you...foolish cursed demonic soul, pray your children dont take after your miserable worthless lifestyle...you shall forever remain evil for having the mindset of a devil.

5 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by unohbethel(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:
op ur crazy if not how did u leave the writeup in the report and was only concerned about the pics used?

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by vedaxcool(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin sun of lies

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
The girl that posted this is daft....pls is this the first time u realised in ur country that newspapers put a picture with a different headline to sell their newspaper? GO TO PUNCH ON THE HEADLINE THEY SAID A CORPER POSTED PICTURE OF A NAKED CORPER HE bleeped BUT THE PICTURE THAT GOES WITH THE HEADLINE IS A HARCKER..... HAVEN'T U SEEN WHERE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS PICS IS USED WHERE HEADLINE READS....ARMY INVADE BOKOHARAM CAMP...ipob now owns sun and vanguard newspaper...ua just obsessed with Biafra....u know what there will be massive boycott of election and a result will be announced and yet u will feel bad, angry possibly develop HBP because ipob boycotted election... there's more coming get ready to bite off Ur ears out of anger...BIAFRA HAS COME TO STAY IT DOESNT MATTER IF A YORUBA MAN OR GIRLS LIKES IT....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF A BENIN WOMAN OR MAN DISAGREE WITH US....NOR WILL IT MATTER IF FULANI OR HAUSA YOUTH SEES IT AS A BAD IDEA PERIOD

3 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by olabrad: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

It can't be only igbos. It is everywhere.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by richeso: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

how can i tell you to shut up? if the piture no be ipob dead bodies, abeg na which picture be that ?
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by loopman: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Iboes and their crude propaganda always back fire! grin
Nigerians have come to learn how to ignore the emotional wrecks form south east
Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:

You hate Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki / EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim / See What Senator Omo-agege Has Done Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.