Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) (30766 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
rentAcock:

Of course all you could deduce from my comment is the suggestion that i've traveled all over the world. You are worst than an single-celled organism.

Your a complex Ameoba
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Explorerx(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

Your just a compound homo sapien undecided
you low one digit IQ fool. that's why I called you guys animals, homo sapiens simply means modern humans and that's what I am you ape. stupid primate
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:
you low one digit IQ fool. that's why I called you guys animals, homo sapiens simply means modern humans and that's what I am you ape. stupid primate

Teacher tongue

Even ur dad was/is an ape and a stupid primate
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:

Am not black only blacks are apes you nincompoop

If u like u can be a yellow I don't care

U scallywag

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by willidaine(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
It is plainly refreshing when people speak the bitter truth and that is what this man did..

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by willidaine(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
It is plainly refreshing when people speak the bitter truth and that is what this man did..
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:

check Wikipedia currently there is no slum in western Europe except illegal migrants detention centers

I don't need to check Wikipedia sir. I've worked with aid agencies in proper slums in Italy, Greece and Spain and they're not exclusively made up of Nigerians. In fact Nigerians are not even the majority.

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:

unlike what I said I didn't say Nigerians are the majority

Well so I'm sticking to my original statement. Slums are not exclusive to Nigeria.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by oduastates: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
That guy is not an activist. He is full blown neo nazi rebranded as alt right. The likes of whom want to return you to slavery.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Timfery: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
He should shut up his mouth the problems Nigeria is facing today Britain is the cause.
First they came to our land uninvited stole our resources' and destroy our culture's.
And then decide to stitch North and South together unholy Matrimony that is due for divorce.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by akigbemaru: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
activistjohnny:
British activist against mass immigration, likens Nigeria to a slum. check his tweet below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/british-activist-against-mass.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by juman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Of course nigeria is a slum.

A country with extremely bad "leaders".
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Mrnairalandd: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Y’all fucking stupid

I mean those useless animals up there who called themselves Nigerians on this thread adding to that insult

That idiot from the most boring country on earth should be informed that a visit to part of Wigan, Bolton and Manchester where is predominantly dominated by 90% white British is as dirty as what is in that picture.

And don’t forget to tell him that Nigerians don’t go about for a week without having their bath unlike them pigs who normally stayed for weeks without taking their bath.

Tell him that it’s really hard for us Nigerians to sit with them on public transport cos of their body odour

Before immigrants came to UK, council housing is as bad and dirty as those old police barracks

And someone should tell him that the numbers of strange ailments/diseases in their hospitals in U.K. and US are out of this world

Despite their years of existence and civilisation, his country remained the most boring country on earth

Most of their cities and towns are as quiet as grab yards

Without immigrants in UK, that country is as good as grave yard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by vioment: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Send them out with huge container ships back to their countries. In their own countries, they kill their own race of the same or different tribe because of fear of diluting their culture.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
activistjohnny:
British activist against mass immigration, likens Nigeria to a slum. check his tweet below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/british-activist-against-mass.html

This place looks like Douglas in Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by adaxxy: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emmanuel Maçron should please deport all of them.
Who are they leaving their zoo for.
Now they're almost turning our lovely Paris to a slum.
were you not a former immigrant?
And why are you talking like this.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:
mumu
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by GermanMelania: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by clayman13(m): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2017
i believe he is right not doesn't have to stay right
There is no denying that Nigeria is a slum cause if u poke ur head out ur window you'll see for yourself
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2017
What about the slums in London, the Welsh valleys and other parts of the UK. If you go to some places here, you won't believe you're in the UK and it's got nothing to do with foreigners. Another Nigel Farage in the making. Racist idiots

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 1:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Get thesse today nigeria can and will never work because first we need love and unity for a country to exist and we yorubas hates the foolanis and igbos and the foolanis hates us too.
The igbos on there own love us both but we are not reciprocating so that's why they have decided to have their country with their ss brothers.
So the best thing is for the country to break up.for. Me I am fighting for oduduwa republic,our men can relax and chat online,while I do all the work with other women.
Allah bless oduduwa republic forever

2 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Abagworo:

This place looks like Douglas in Owerri.
it is very true ooo. Douglas is one of the biggest slum in west Africa.but i guess okorochas has now demolished series of buildings along the road. Abagworo how are you doing?
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Icon79(m): 3:05am On Nov 12, 2017
The ghettos in London are as bad, if not worse than the slums in Nigeria.

London is glorified 3rd world city!

O pari

Billyonaire:
He is right, but it is too harsh to mention.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by dometome: 3:38am On Nov 12, 2017
NYRP:
This is indeed a sad reference to be ashamed of.

Nigerian youths please wake up, let us join effort and rebuild Nigeria to a great country Americans and Europeans will look at and shock. China did it....Singapore did it, why can't we do same in Nigeria

It all lies in the hands of Nigerian youths.

We need young, visionary leaders with 21st century leadership style and acumen to move this country to greatness.

We all want a Better Nigeria but we are doing nothing to make it happen....dream without work is failure!

Please join NYRP movement now and let's send all the recycled old politicians back to their homes to rest while we the youths take over leadership of Nigeria from L.G.A to state to FG.

We can do it!

Follow us on Twitter @NYRP3

Click on my profile and check how to become a full member of NYRP.
Go and sit down!
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Makaveli1166(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
This one too is ignorant
you are the ignorant 1 here *itz nt by force to comment if you dnt hav any relevant or valueable point to make please*
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by poseidon12: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2017
watchindelta:
Does are not Nigerians. Does are French Africa country there.. Nigerians dont even do business. Stupid White pig calling Nigeria. Every Africans are from Nigerian. Stupid man.

The message he is getting across is that Nigeria is a slum (which is true). Not that those people are Nigerians.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by isaaciheukwu(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2017
I hope he is self employed because of sack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.