Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) (30756 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2017
RACIST WRITING RUBBISH.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by gbagyiza: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Pearlyakin:
So our dear Nigeria is now being compared to a slum, that's the effect of lack of planning and corruption.
White supremacists are full of crap with their Racist comments

Nigerians are been mocked on a daily basis by this westerners..I dont blame them but our selfish leaders that has put us in this condition.

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2017
they should sell nigeria and share the money for us... the new owners can use us to do whatever they want to. no love for the country thats why we are like this! nothing is working. police, road, light, standard of living, railway,national carrier, high death toll, militancy, terrorism, herdsmen, theives, armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, religiously hypocritical folks, hatred, wickedness, anger, poor minimum wage, embezzlement, corruption.... please divide this country let everybody go their way!
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Blacks are fūcked...everywhere they go they go with poverty and dirt...just look at Paris now ,all these Benin don mess am up, go to London and see how Yoruba turned some areas to Ibadan with their activities
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by kabaka1: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Pearlyakin:
So our dear Nigeria is now being compared to a slum, that's the effect of lack of planning and corruption.
White supremacists are full of crap with their Racist comments

don't blame it on the Whiteman. we Africans just lack organization and ability to maintain order where ever we dwell despite how blessed with our natural resources.
and d way treat and see others that are not rich is simply despicable and inhuman
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by gare(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
Look at them filthy set of people, from Peckham in the UK, to Houston Texas, to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, to Guangzhou China to Tema Ghana you will see filthy Nigerians strolling about and setting up dirty storefronts in another man's land. The people are just so filthy and uncivil for my liking. Most countries have neighborhoods where most of their nationals aggregate for commerce, but they are very clean. Visit Little Italy in New York, or China Town in California or Russian village in florida, they are very clean and welcoming. No loud mouthed person strolling the street speaking in vernacular, no crayfish-smelling people on buses or trains, but whenever you visit a foreign neighborhood that's predominantly Nigerians, you will be so embarrassed, crime, filth and a lack or moral decorum is the order of the day.

So what you're saying is that all those in the picture are Nigerians ? Because someone is hanging a Ghana must go bag,
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2017
/
Any major city where there is a collection of black folks, they usually turn it into a slum.

//
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Daboomb: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
He is right, but it is too harsh to mention.

People of very low self-esteem always see themselves as the slave they are called.

Welldone, you hear.
undecided undecided
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emmanuel Maçron should please deport all of them.
Who are they leaving their zoo for.
Now they're almost turning our lovely Paris to a slum.

I don't know which bothers me more, Seun allowing you to run amok on Nairaland Or the fact that over 40 other people on this forum also have the IQ of a wood louse undecided
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Daboomb: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Blacks are fūcked...everywhere they go they go with poverty and dirt...just look at Paris now ,all these Benin don mess am up, go to London and see how Yoruba turned some areas to Ibadan with their activities

The story never finish naa...
Go to Gwandung China or Iebrow in S/Africa and see how Igbos/Ibos/Nnyamirin have turned those places to Drug havens. undecided undecided

Anywhere there is a Drug problem, there are concentration of Flati-nose.
tongue tongue
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by sukkot: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
actually the guy is a member of the BNP which is equivalent to the KKK in america. so what else is new. see his neo nazi babymama drama with the nazi swastika tattoo

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by babasolution: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
Look at them filthy set of people, from Peckham in the UK, to Houston Texas, to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, to Guangzhou China to Tema Ghana you will see filthy Nigerians strolling about and setting up dirty storefronts in another man's land. The people are just so filthy and uncivil for my liking. Most countries have neighborhoods where most of their nationals aggregate for commerce, but they are very clean. Visit Little Italy in New York, or China Town in California or Russian village in florida, they are very clean and welcoming. No loud mouthed person strolling the street speaking in vernacular, no crayfish-smelling people on buses or trains, but whenever you visit a foreign neighborhood that's predominantly Nigerians, you will be so embarrassed, crime, filth and a lack or moral decorum is the order of the day.

i hate to admit as a nigerian,it but its the truth,nigerians generally lack order and decorum
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by babasolution: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Timfery:
He should shut up his mouth the problems Nigeria is facing today Britain is the cause.
First they came to our land uninvited stole our resources' and destroy our culture's.
And then decide to stitch North and South together unholy Matrimony that is due for divorce.

they came to your land and sucessfully stole everything u have and enslaved your peoplw,arent ashamed of your weak ancestors
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by babasolution: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Get thesse today nigeria can and will never work because first we need love and unity for a country to exist and we yorubas hates the foolanis and igbos and the foolanis hates us too.
The igbos on there own love us both but we are not reciprocating so that's why they have decided to have their country with their ss brothers.
So the best thing is for the country to break up.for. Me I am fighting for oduduwa republic,our men can relax and chat online,while I do all the work with other women.
Allah bless oduduwa republic forever

we dont need to breakup,but i suppoet your idea of women doing the work,am personally ashamed as a man,african men are lazy and weak,the women should takeover joor,all most african men do is talk and talk
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by DontForceUnity: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emmanuel Maçron should please deport all of them.
Who are they leaving their zoo for.
Now they're almost turning our lovely Paris to a slum.

If France has not messed up their former colonies, they won't have being mass migration of poor people from France former colonies.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Explorerx:

I got nothing against you poverty and illiteracy are your problems
mumu
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Timfery:
He should shut up his mouth the problems Nigeria is facing today Britain is the cause.
First they came to our land uninvited stole our resources' and destroy our culture's.
And then decide to stitch North and South together unholy Matrimony that is due for divorce.
U sharrap!!!!!
This is why we are were we are today
Always blaming others for our wrongs
Britain left us over 50 years ago, what have we achieved?
What we are facing today is because of our corrupt nature, not britain...
Let person hear word if u have nothing reasonable to say....
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
What about the slums in London, the Welsh valleys and other parts of the UK. If you go to some places here, you won't believe you're in the UK and it's got nothing to do with foreigners. Another Nigel Farage in the making. Racist idiots
Those places u mentioned can never be as bad as what we have here

The guy is right...Maybe he was too blunt about it, which made him come off as a racist to u...but he is right...
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
gbagyiza:

Nigerians are been mocked on a daily basis by this westerners..I dont blame them but our selfish leaders that has put us in this condition.
God bless u sir
Let us channel d blame to the right people...
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Rubbiish:

Those places u mentioned can never be as bad as what we have here

The guy is right...Maybe he was too blunt about it, which made him come off as a racist to u...but he is right...

Have you been to any of them? You really need to see got yourself. What they show on tv is not all there is
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2017
trustyshoess:

Have you been to any of them? You really need to see got yourself. What they show on tv is not all there is
@bold No
Have u been to Nigeria?
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Rubbiish:

@bold No
Have u been to Nigeria?
Yes, I grew up there
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Litmus: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Some poster should not get carried away.To be honest, oyibo can stink o; as a mater of fact, stink past any market woman selling crayfish. At least market women can be excused because they work hard unlike your typical British jobless lofa relying on benefits. Actuly, I'm now contributing to global warming by using my own vehicle because I could no longer stomach public transport, with all the unwashed bodies crowded in trains. On buses, I got into the habit of holding my breath when oyibo passes along the isle, their butts level with your noes. A typical oyibo in England bathes once a week to save bill and sometime for environmental reasons,or because of the cold although, this last, summer, dose not seem to alter the habit. My mum once said that when she was a young girl in England, in the sixties, many oyibo women habitually cleaned themselves in the kitchen sink.

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
A slum is far better than Nigeria naaa..she is right
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
trustyshoess:

Yes, I grew up there
Guess u left when u were very young
Nobody wanna live here, except those holding top political office, embezzling our funds
Remember the guy likened nigeria to a slum pertaining high rate of emmigration

How many people in the UK wish to come to Nigeria?
There are slums over there, i quite agree...but not as bad & rampant as what we have here
Bet u wouldn't wanna come to nigeria now u are grown....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 300 Army/Police Check-Points Choking South-East — Investigation / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.