Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here (4397 Views)

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Why "Ugly" Ladies Get Married Ahead Of "Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by spyroet(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Almost isn't bad.
ya nt bad atall, hw is ur day
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
re u beautiful undecided
I'm ugly and I know it.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

I was actually beginning to think you weren't going to reply. I didn't peg you for an uncourteous lady.

Good morning. How is your day going? Did you attend church or are you Muslim? You don't seem like you are Muslim though.

Didn't go to church. Woke up late cos I was exhausted last night.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm ugly and I know it.
good so y yabbing d uglys cry
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
good so y yabbing d uglys cry
just an observation... That was why I said no offense.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
just an observation... That was why I said no offense.
no prob...re u d one on ur dp!
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Didn't go to church. Woke up late cos I was exhausted last night.

Hmmm.... I'm curious to know what you were engaged with last night that was so exhausting that you missed church. If I was to give a random guess, I'd say you were out clubbing, but you don't seem like the clubbing type. You seem quite reserved.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by QueenSekxy(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
I don't reply pm.. I don't reply pm even okpo is forming funky
lolgrin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
no prob...re u d one on ur dp!
yes, that's me.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

Hmmm.... I'm curious to know what you were engaged with last night that was so exhausting that you missed church. If I was to give a random guess, I'd say you were out clubbing, but you don't seem like the clubbing type. You seem quite reserved.

Lol. I was out. Not clubbing perse.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
yes, that's me.
you try sha! tongue
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
you try sha! tongue
lol grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin

I've not seen Deadrat today
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by kenex4ever(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I noticed the ugly ones make the loudest noise... No offense.

With dat ***** on ur dp

U think you are fine

U are too far from fine
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Okay, you were "out." Trust me I get it. wink

Heloct, I have seen a picture of you on your profile and I find you attractive, at least based on my own subjective definition of what makes a woman attractive. And I like hanging out with attractive people, cos I'm an attractive person as well. And you also seem quite smart and that's a big plus cos there aren't many attractive and smart women these days. What we normally have are mostly bimbos. So, if you don't mind, I'll be sending you a PM soon so we could exchange contacts and meet. I'm believing you'll respond, right?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:

With dat ***** on ur dp
U think you are fine
U are too far from fine
who told you I don't know I'm ugly before?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
I've not seen Deadrat today
are you coming for the party?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol grin
happy sunday tho grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
are you coming for the party?
Sure

N u
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
happy sunday tho grin
I wish you the same. I'm sure you didn't go to church. tongue
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Sure

N u
Not really sure.. I pray "daddy" release me cheesy
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not really sure.. I pray "daddy" release me cheesy
Ok are you in Lagos ?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by kenex4ever(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
who told you I don't know I'm ugly before?

To b truthful

You are not ugly

But you are not my type
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:

To b truthful
You are not ugly
But you are not my type
we all have taste now, so it's normal. smiley
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Ok are you in Lagos ?
nope, but I'll be in lagos by January. I noticed you are not in the whatsapp group.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Henitan24(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
cheesy
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
nope, but I'll be in lagos by January. I noticed you are not in the whatsapp group.

Everything about nairaland ends on nairaland .

I'm a busy person, no time for whatsapp group chat.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

Okay, you were "out." Trust me I get it. wink

Heloct, I have seen a picture of you on your profile and I find you attractive, at least based on my own subjective definition of what makes a woman attractive. And I like hanging out with attractive people, cos I'm an attractive person as well. And you also seem quite smart and that's a big plus cos there aren't many attractive and smart women these days. What we normally have are mostly bimbos. So, if you don't mind, I'll be sending you a PM soon so we could exchange contacts and meet. I'm believing you'll respond, right?

Alright. Yea.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Alright. Yea.
Great.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
cheesy.funny guy
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by cybriz82(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

singing all we have to sayyyy is thank you lorddd, i mean babe becareful oo,
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by biodunjazz: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
you are right.
Lolzzzzz... U just gave the Gee a very matured reply.. those are traits I like in a woman.. I like u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Divorced My Husband Because He Did This… / Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) / Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.