Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here (4409 Views)

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Why "Ugly" Ladies Get Married Ahead Of "Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some ladies are here solely to have fun not to get a boyfriend cos they already have one, so do yourself the favour and don't pm them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by kenex4ever(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:

beauty struck cheesy
to slap you just dey hungry me

Joking*

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
to slap you just dey hungry me

Joking*
haha even me get beauty/ukwu struck sometimes cheesy

1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by kenex4ever(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:

haha even me get beauty/ukwu struck sometimes cheesy
lol

Funny guy

You seem very simple, I never see u do e-fight
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
grin grin Chief Of Airforces... I Hail Thee
welcome young man .. lol

I've been going from thread to thread inseach of your brake light but you nowhere to be found . grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
lol

Funny guy

You seem very simple, I never see u do e-fight
brother what do u benefit from E-brawls?
we all did one dissing or the other when in secondary school but at this stage in life we ought to outgrow it.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by kenex4ever(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:

brother what do u benefit from E-brawls?
we all did one dissing or the other when in secondary school but at this stage in life we ought to outgrow it.
lol

True

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:
welcome young man .. lol

I've been going from thread to thread inseach of your brake light but you nowhere to be found . grin
i Went To worship My God... I Am Born Again... grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
i Went To worship My God... I Am Born Again... grin
Ok we've missed your usual whyning ..
Lol

Good you're back sha grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
Some ladies are here solely to have fun not to get a boyfriend cos they already have one, so do yourself the favour and don't pm them.
who told you every pms is for wooing or relationship,you see where you got it all wrong grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Ok we've missed your usual whyning .. Lol
Good you're back sha grin
Make I Quickly Resume Work now grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Windflower(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
who told you every pms is for wooing or relationship,you see where you got it all wrong grin
I completely agree with you,every pm or a guy and a girl being friends doesn't necessarily mean wooing but its quite unfortunate, that's the mentality of many young people this days,which I don't blame them especially the ladies,I once answered a pm,we got talking and the next thing the guy asked was am I in any relationship, when I asked what sort of question did he ask, he told me if I was,why then did I reply his pm.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by awakeuche(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
There is a new trending in all the romance Landers ladies siggies,I don't reply pms as if there pms will get me millions in my account.
who are those even sending these girls who see their selves like a Demi god pms,chai I shy for Una guys.

if you happen to see the boyfriend of this so called"I won't reply your pms"you will clap for yourself.

wish many will be like me,let's teach these girls they worth nothing.

#belikemrdickhead#
I'm always surprised when everyone talk about sending pm's and whatnot, I find it demeaning begging women on nairaland for attention... God help us men
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by walex2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
For the past almost 8 years on this forum. I personally observed that the most intelligent people on this forum are actually the silent one. Those who made unnecessary comments and creates unwarranted topics are teenagers. I don't reply pm is an egoistic statement.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Kimcutie: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
*Hands up*
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Windflower:

I completely agree with you,every pm or a guy and a girl being friends doesn't necessarily mean wooing but its quite unfortunate, that's the mentality of many young people this days,which I don't blame them especially the ladies,I once answered a pm,we got talking and the next thing the guy asked was am I in any relationship, when I asked what sort of question did he ask, he told me if I was,why then did I reply his pm.
maybe he just wants to know more about you grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:

almost ooo grin grin grin
remaining 10 billion for me to add to my 20 billion 4 akant grin
after i don get the 30 billion complete na to marry 3 babes for dis section insha Allah.
but wait oo..op was saying no fine gehls dey dis section shocked
how true is dat bikonu shocked
Chai!!!!!
bros i wan be like u...
U go soon dey compete with dangote ooo cheesy
But there is no way to ascertain the bold, i perfectly understand op concern about the way ladies flaunt this pm thing here, but the truth is, most of these ladies are innudated with lots of pm from guys & considering the fact dat most ladies here are young, to control the attention maturely becomes a problem...I think we gonna be seeing this "i don't reply pm" for a long time...as long as boys still keep sending them pm...

Hope u are not crushing on Obama? cheesy
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Windflower(f): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
maybe he just wants to know more about you grin
What a way to know about someone
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by dollyjoy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I noticed the ugly ones make the loudest noise... No offense.
You have mouth to call someone ugly too.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rubbiish:

Chai!!!!!
bros i wan be like u...
U go soon dey compete with dangote ooo cheesy
But there is no way to ascertain the bold, i perfectly understand op concern about the way ladies flaunt this pm thing here, but the truth is, most of these ladies are innudated with lots of pm from guys & considering the fact dat most ladies here are young, to control the attention maturely becomes a problem...I think we gonna be seeing this "i don't reply pm" for a long time...as long as boys still keep sending them pm...

Hope u are not crushing on Obama? cheesy
na the guys wey dey send bunch of pms wey dem no reply dey throw tantrums on pm issuecheesy..if a lady no answer ur message then move on.even on the street sef there are ladies wey dey form if a random guy toast them for roadcheesy. Crushing on obama ke?cheesy.he's my boss ooo cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit / Best Cheap Restaurants on The Island to Visit with your Boyfriend. / I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.