Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,014 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here (4408 Views)

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Why "Ugly" Ladies Get Married Ahead Of "Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2017
cybriz82:

singing all we have to sayyyy is thank you lorddd, i mean babe becareful oo,

Alright
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Everything about nairaland ends on nairaland .
I'm a busy person, no time for whatsapp group chat.
Hmm.. That's true. Anyway, see you at the party.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2017
biodunjazz:
Lolzzzzz... U just gave the Gee a very matured reply.. those are traits I like in a woman.. I like u..
lol.. I don't have time for e-brawls, so the best thing is to avoid it.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

Great.

You created this account yesterday but I think you've been around for a long time. What's your other account?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Airforce1(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm.. That's true. Anyway, see you at the party.

Ok dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wish you the same. I'm sure you didn't go to church. tongue
you re wrong :p i went...wat abt you
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by biodunjazz: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol.. I don't have time for e-brawls, so the best thing is to avoid it.
As for me, u re not ugly, no be everybody like Jesus when he was in Jerusalem even when they knew he was kind at heart, me I like u and I want to know u.. which one do u prefer, email message or connect with you on Instagram.. ??
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

You created this account yesterday but I think you've been around for a long time. What's your other account?

I deactivated it weeks ago. But I wasn't active on this section so the moniker wouldn't ring a bell even if I revealed it to you.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Fmartin(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
private massage undecided
kk
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

I deactivated it weeks ago. But I wasn't active on this section so the moniker wouldn't ring a bell even if I revealed it to you.

Alright.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Shhhh01(f): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I noticed the ugly ones make the loudest noise... No offense.
and these ugly ones r on instagram slaying in pant and bra and still claiming don't pm me. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by shinarlaura(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
I don't reply pm.. I don't reply pm even okpo is forming funky

Lol
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
onlinetomola:
I am still wondering why beautiful babes dont usually come on Nairaland.
the case is... The ugly ones right, they end up on blogs and such cos no ones texting their ugly asses

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
If ur active in sections like business, car sales. Autos. Na gals go dey send u PM.
How you take know baba? grin
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by tosyne2much(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
I do not really blame these ladies because many guys here are fond sending avalanche of unsolicited private messages.

I really understand what these ladies are going through so there's no point lashing out to them. If you check the mailbox of an average Nairaland lady, you will marvel at the random mails you will find there

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Hakeem12(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
lol,I don't reply pm as if that's gonna fetch me money.Nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by alexis007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

Okay, you were "out." Trust me I get it. wink

Heloct, I have seen a picture of you on your profile and I find you attractive, at least based on my own subjective definition of what makes a woman attractive. And I like hanging out with attractive people, cos I'm an attractive person as well. And you also seem quite smart and that's a big plus cos there aren't many attractive and smart women these days. What we normally have are mostly bimbos. So, if you don't mind, I'll be sending you a PM soon so we could exchange contacts and meet. I'm believing you'll respond, right?
Oga stop this stupid story. Nawa for you o. See as you just dey type nonsense up and down.

Make I ask you. You don mingle finish with all the girls wey you know for real life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
How you take know baba? grin
no be my main akkant be dis. I get lots of PM on my oda akkant. If not for fear of God i turn dem to friends. cheesy i don chop 2 only sha lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
ugly nd arrogant girls nd romance section re like 5&6
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by onlinetomola(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
the case is... The ugly ones right, they end up on blogs and such cos no ones texting their ugly asses

lol....dem ugly babes seeking attention.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
I don't reply pm.. I don't reply pm even okpo is forming funky
lol.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
E be like i go fit sell my popcorns for herecheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
If ur active in sections like business, car sales. Autos. Na gals go dey send u PM.
there are ladies in autos section?..dem fine?
meanwhile.....

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I do not really blame these ladies because many guys here are fond sending avalanche of unsolicited private messages.

I really understand what these ladies are going through so there's no point casting them. If you check the mailbox of an average Nairaland lady, you will marvel at the random mails you will find there
Very true...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
E be like i go fit sell my popcorns for herecheesy
The popcorn man...
But u go don make money from this your popcorn business sha...
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rubbiish:

The popcorn man...
But u go don make money from this your popcorn business sha...
almost ooo grin grin grin
remaining 10 billion for me to add to my 20 billion 4 akant grin
after i don get the 30 billion complete na to marry 3 babes for dis section insha Allah.
but wait oo..op was saying no fine gehls dey dis section shocked
how true is dat bikonu shocked

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
good so y yabbing d uglys cry
go through her posts.she doesnt look for trouble here.she even defends guys in here sometimes at her own detriment of being bashed by her own gender.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
I've not seen Deadrat today
grin grin Chief Of Airforces... I Hail Thee
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:

With dat ***** on ur dp

U think you are fine

U are too far from fine
beauty struck cheesy

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Zhahovic(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm ugly and I know it.
If U are ugly.....
then the earth is not spherical in shape..
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. If U are ugly..... . then the earth is not spherical in shape..
smiley
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Zhahovic(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Beg This Girl / ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / Thank you all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.