Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship (1776 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cheating, infidelity, unfaithfulness is a hot, talked about topic these days; it is no more news to anyone.

The problem is that anytime we hear infidelity, cheating or unfaithfulness, our minds goes to the physical act of having sex with the opposite sex other than ones partner, husband or wife. That may be one of it but not all of it.

Infidelity according to the dictionary means;

Lack of religious faith, unbelief, disbelief.

Lack of faith or lack of being constant, especially sexual unfaithfulness.

An act of disloyalty, dishonesty, lying, .

Infidelity/cheating can take on different forms, emotional, physical, material, financial etc.

Infidelity can mean different things to different people, anything that lacks full disclosure be it age, finances, educational qualifications, etc in any form of relationship can be termed infidelity/cheating.

Sometimes people boast of being faithful, not being the cheating type, thinking that it only takes sex to cheat on ones partner, husband or wife.

1. Material infidelity; when you have a property that your partner, husband or wife is not aware of, or lacks full knowledge about, or has not seen, you are materially unfaithful to your partner, husband or wife. I read a story of a woman who owned a house before marriage, after marriage, she made her husband rent that her property for them, and the man pays the rent to his wife through an agent, this woman may not have had sex with someone else except her husband but she has committed or is committing material infidelity. She has cheated on her husband, she is an unfaithful wife.

2. Financial infidelity; when your partner, husband or wife, does not know how much you earn, how much you worth, you are financially unfaithful to your partner, husband or wife.

There may be good reasons why some people may not want to fully disclose their earnings or salary to their partners, husbands or wives, but still it is financial infidelity. When you hide money up and down in the house so that your partner, husband or wife does not know you have the money, it is financial infidelity. Your salary is 100k and you told your partner, husband or wife, your salary is 50k, it is financial infidelity. When you have some money, and your partner, husband or wife is looking for just a fraction of what you have to solve a problem, you are financially unfaithful to your partner. You may not SEE MORE AT http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/11/infidelitycheating-in-relationship.html
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Il cheat when I'm married
Its just too certain

1 Like

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by greatnaija01: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
EVERYONE CHEATS O....

if you wish your husband or wife can do sex better or like someone u had in your past or like a movie you watched or a gist from a friend... THEN YOU ARE CHEATING.

IF you wish your spouse had more money or business sense or beauty or character like another person... THAT'S CHEATING....

COMPARISON is a subtle kind of cheating and everyone cheats...
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
you are very correct, everyone cheats, not just the physical act of having sex

greatnaija01:
EVERYONE CHEATS O....

if you wish your husband or wife can do sex better or like someone u had in your past or like a movie you watched or a gist from a friend... THEN YOU ARE CHEATING.

IF you wish your spouse had more money or business sense or beauty or character like another person... THAT'S CHEATING....

COMPARISON is a subtle kind of cheating and everyone cheats...
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
you may marry someone you love so much and you wont have the mind to cheat on the person.

Rayhandrinni:
Il cheat when I'm married

Its just too certain
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thisdaymom:

you may marry someone you love so much and you wont have the mind to cheat on the person.

I will cheat, love remains love and lust remains lust
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
so you will cheat out of lust?
Rayhandrinni:
I will cheat, love remains love and lust remains lust
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thisdaymom:

so you will cheat out of lust?
yes I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
differentiate between love and lust

Rayhandrinni:
yes I will
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
my GF doesnt know where i work, she also doesnt know how much i make.
its none of her business.
i'll give her any amount she asks for no questions asked.but she doesnt have a clue about my bank details.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thisdaymom:

differentiate between love and lust

do I have to do all that?

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
your girlfriend? she is is still a visitor, when she becomes your wife and an integral part of your life are your going to treat her that way?

ubunja:
my GF doesnt know where i work, she also doesnt know how much i make.
its none of her business.
i'll give her any amount she asks for no questions asked.but she doesnt have a clue about my bank details.
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
yes, so that i will be sure you are not mixing up the two, and also educate me more on lust
Rayhandrinni:
do I have to do all that?
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thisdaymom:

your girlfriend? she is is still a visitor, when she becomes your wife and an integral part of your life are your going to treat her that way?

i will treat her worse so she doesnt relax and think her work is done.she will be kept on her toes thru-out and feel she will be fired for any small mistake..i make life hard for women grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thisdaymom:

yes, so that i will be sure you are not mixing up the two, and also educate me more on lust
have strong sexual desire for someone.
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
that is lust right? and love?
Rayhandrinni:
have strong sexual desire for someone.
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thisdaymom:

that is lust right? and love?
lust
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
. like you are doing her a favor by marrying her?
you should not be married then. why not remain single, instead of dreaming how to make life bad for an innocent woman.
ubunja:

i will treat her worse so she doesnt relax and think her work is done.she will be kept on her toes thru-out and feel she will be fired for any small mistake..i make life hard for women grin grin
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by ubunja(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thisdaymom:

. like you are doing her a favor by marrying her?
you should not be married then. why not remain single, instead of dreaming how to make life bad for an innocent woman.
why dont u tell that to millions of women getting married to ruin men's happiness with their control manipulation and drama
how many married men do u know that are trully happy and trully free to be who they are and to do what they like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Kobicove(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
ubunja:

why dont u tell that to millions of women getting married to ruin men's happiness with their control manipulation and drama
how many married men do u know that are trully happy and trully free to be who they are and to do what they like

TYou have a poin
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
well, its ur choice and life, live it

Kobicove:

TYou have a poin
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
I hate someone cheating on me or with me, annoying and I can't forgive that.
Re: Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship by Thisdaymom: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
nobody loves being cheated on, you only have to forgive and move on when it happens
I hate someone cheating on me or with me, annoying and I can't forgive that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guy Who Can Perform Well On Bed / Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. / Know Your Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.