Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? (20460 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by xreal: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
PDJT:

Not until Biafraland is free from the stranglehold of terrorist Nigeria & Nigerians.

Your political leaders are your problems, that are your enemies, they are the terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by michaelwilli(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

I am Yoruba.
So what's your point sir?

omo yoruba ni wa o, swagga
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by BudeYahooCom: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Ewedurudeens and their lamentations. When Igbos were warning you about Dumbohari and his stone age dinosaur mentality you had amala balls stuffed into your ears.

Now you will no longer have the chance to produce bright yoruba female soldiers like Maj. Gen Amosun and the rest because of your hatred for the East. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by xreal: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
PDJT:

You Nigerians are the terrorists. How many Biafrans have you killed to deny the people their right to self-determination? A million? Maybe 2 million? Nigeria harbors and supports terrorism all over the world; The Christmas pant bomber? The London Woolwich terrorists? Boko Haram? Fulani terrorists? The Nigerian-military Terrorists? The list is endless.

We also bomb oil facilities and kidnap the expatriates working in our locality?
We smuggle drugs all over the world?
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by wingmanII: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Until the South get over their egos and silly mutual distrust and form a common front , these animals will continue to lord it over us all.
The pill is bitter but you got no choice than to swallow it. This is reality of our Nigeria in the 21st century.
I expect some lawsuits from our female activists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by jpphilips(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Stoppage of the Admission of Female Cadets, another reason to doubt "One Nigeria"

While we are still looking at slightest of chances to prove ourselves wrong that one Nigeria is a fallacy, the Northern mafias released another crude and hegemonic policy, stoppage of admission of female cadets into Nigerian Army.

The Nigerian state looks like it is heading for apartheid jungle.

Without regard to the right of Females from Southern part of the country to participate in the all combat actions of the army, the Nigerian Army has issued an order stopping the admission of Female Combat Cadets because Northern leaders complained.

Northern leaders and politicians threatened fire and hell because they said "Our males from the North cannot take orders from Infidels from anywhere" (apparently referring to the South)

Because of the conservative nature, history and culture of Northern Nigeria, our females from Southern Nigerian are now denied their right to serve their fatherland.

Begging questions have been left unanswered.

Who set the conditions for admission of military cadets? Northern Nigeria or the Army Council?

Why should the beliefs of Northern part of the country affect the chances of Southern Females?

Must we always please the Northern Hegemonic Class at the expense of the South?

If the north don't want their female children at the cadet camp, they can simply tell their daughters not to apply for cadet positions.

The Nigerian Army has proved consistently that it is a Northern Fort for oppressing helpless Southerners.

We have tolerated the sitting of almost all strategic military installations in the North all these while, now another insult has been thrown on our face.

Why should the North be the one to dictate the terms of operations of the Army that is supposed to be impartial?

We have not forgotten how Southern heroes of the civil war were edged out of the army or incapacitated.
The Colonel Iluyomades who stopped Biafra at Ore were discarded while a Muritala Muhammad who didn't see action at the Ore front took the praises.

We have not forgotten how Brigadier General Adekunle aka Black Scorpion who led the first modern amphibious landing in Africa war history was unceremoniously retired from the army.

We have not forgotten how General Ransome Kuti was demoted and imprisoned because Book Haram overran Bama while Northern Generals who ran away from Lake Chad villages were promoted.

Our Senators and governors from the South that are supposed to raise questions and demand the stoppage of such quite demeaning practices are busy globetrotting.

Is the Nigerian Army now the Northern Army??
Excerpts and Links

http://punchng.com/military-stops-admission-of-combatant-female-cadets/

OauTemitayo writes from Ife

Instead of wasting your time typing this nonsense, common sense dictates that if you have it in sufficient amount, you should show us a link on Northern complaints then a circular from the army authorities, that is the only way you can make sense to any normal person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by PDJT: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:

We also bomb oil facilities and kidnap the expatriates working in our locality?
We smuggle drugs all over the world?

Yes. Nigerians do all that. Nigerians are known criminals all over the world. Eat your heart out.

8 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by jpphilips(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2017
PDJT:

You Nigerians are the terrorists. How many Biafrans have you killed to deny the people their right to self-determination? A million? Maybe 2 million? Nigeria harbors and supports terrorism all over the world; The Christmas pant bomber? The London Woolwich terrorists? Boko Haram? Fulani terrorists? The Nigerian-military Terrorists? The list is endless.

Shut it!!

1 Like

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by PDJT: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Shut it!!

Someone doesn’t want the world to know that Nigeria and Nigerians support International Terrorism.

12 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Paperwhite(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigeria is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2017
I was shocked by the report this morning. I am confused at this point and I will keep quiet about my plans for now and pray to God.

3 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by xreal: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2017
PDJT:

Yes. Nigerians do all that. Nigerians are known criminals all over the world. Eat your heart out.

Then pray not to earn our naira.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:

Are you a northerner?
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by JohnEgba: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
like seriously, can one Nigeria work? sharing nationality with barbaric people with mental poverty, who will take us 20 steps backwards is a no for me. if we're agitating for self determination some hypocrites will start raising dust of affront. southern Nigeria is divided against itself that's why the north has undue advantage over us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Gentlesniper(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Cromagnon:
who told you I'm a civilian
We don't need women in the army.
Deal with it.
National security is not where you come and display nonsense feminism.
They are neither physically nor emotionally fit for combat.

I don't see you facing the 'cowards'.
Guess Boko has more stake than you
I doubt if a 21st century military personnel wud type what u just typed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by wingmanII: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Instead of wasting your time typing this nonsense, common sense dictates that if you have it in sufficient amount, you should show us a link on Northern complaints then a circular from the army authorities, that is the only way you can make sense to any normal person.
You lack any iota of common sense. Read the link again. If the story was pro APC or Buhari you will not be looking for a circular but believe it outright. May your partisanship kill you. Animal

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by PDJT: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:

Who pray to earn a worthless currency that doesn’t even worth the paper it’s printed on? If you want to insult me, give me a sign please.

7 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by xreal: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you a northerner?

I am a Nigerian.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by OAUTemitayo: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
jpphilips:

I don't expect better from a Buhari propagandist like you.

You will do anything to justify your pay.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:

I am a Nigerian.

Please stop the patriotic posture and answer my question honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by xreal: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please stop the patriotic posture and answer my question honestly.

Honestly, I am a Nigerian by all measures.

Yes, a patriotic one.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by OAUTemitayo: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Cromagnon:
who told you I'm a civilian
We don't need women in the army.
Deal with it.
National security is not where you come and display nonsense feminism.
They are neither physically nor emotionally fit for combat.

I don't see you facing the 'cowards'.
Guess Boko has more stake than you
What Nonsense!!!
So many female civil defence officers will beat the hell out of you gworo chewing fulani recruit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:

Honestly, I am a Nigerian by all measures.

Yes, a patriotic one.

I would not disturb/engage you any further. However, I would tell you that the brightest minds in Nigeria are leaving in droves and the only factor stopping millions more from leaving is the resources to do so but as the Lord liveth, there shall be provision for them to actualise their dream of leaving the country for more progressive nations. Amen.

You can continue being patriotic because the country pays you at the moment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Alfred200825(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
We are just pawns in the master plan.

3 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by obailala(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2017
wingmanII:
Until the South get over their egos and silly mutual distrust and form a common front , these animals will continue to lord it over us all.
The pill is bitter but you got no choice than to swallow it. This is reality of our Nigeria in the 21st century.
I expect some lawsuits from our female activists.
The southern Nigerian tribes are under a spell of foolishness, that explains why they will never realise what you typed above.

Already, even before the thread started, some imbeciles have already turned it to Igbo vs Yoruba battle; others (who cant get over 2015 election result) have turned it to a PMB matter as if to say the issue being discussed started in 2015. They're already throwing jabs at those who supported PMb did not vote GEJ in 2015. All in all, the Caliphate sits back and enjoys the spoils of the foolishness of the south.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2017
COMING FROM OAUTEMITAYO THE SAI BARBER AGENTshocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by omocalabar(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2017
"The Nigerian Army has proved consistently that it is a Northern Fort for oppressing helpless Southerners[i][/i]"...you are spot on...

4 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
denice1:
Really confused if this country is going forward or backwards.

Confused?
What can you point to as a sign/signs that the nation is moving forward?

3 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by 1miccza: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
denice1:
Really confused if this country is going forward or backwards.

Take my word bro its on a serious reverse down the hill. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
okosodo:
You see the thing. But the yoruba Muslims are not complaining, inasmuch as they are given the crumbs that falls from their masters table
FIXED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction / Soludo Empower 5,000 Anambra Youths With 2 Billion Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.