Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? (20462 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by shallysgirl: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
The north never votes against their own even the worst candidates. They only voted for the south because they chose to during objs time and for peace to reign in 2011 as per gej.
They would rather eat sand than vote a southern candidate against the north even when they are aware the southern candidate would do better.
The south is safer and better off with a southern president at this time even a weak gej.
There is so much tribalism in Nigeria politics at this time that everyone needs to cover their backs.
The way the north is empowering themselves now, it will take 50years to undo.
My grudge against the sw is that they chose to be blindsided and went ahead to vote Buhari for whatever reason despite his history. Even a Kwankwanso is no better cause he is also a bigot(i will be surprised if you didn't know this). Nobody has a problem with the North, it is Buhari who is a problem. I am not surprised at his appointments, decisions or policies. They were expected, we knew /know.
Efcc employment is coming up soon, you will hear the story.
obailala:
In politics, people go where they believe their bread is going to be buttered, you cannot force your opinion on anyone and neither can you expect everyone to buy into your personal preferences. That same SW you claim was foolish by voting PMB instead of GEJ, are you aware they actually voted GEJ in 2011 despite the fact that Buhari also had a Yoruba man as his vice in 2011?... Hope you can now see how your assumptions of Yoruba VP makes no sense?... The SW did not think it got what it wanted from GEJ following 2011, so they changed formation in 2015. There is nothing foolish about that, its called 'politics' and even the SE did same with Shagari in 1979 and in 1993 (you might claim it was because of an Ekwueme VP but that is inconsequential).

You said everyone knows Buhari's history, and what is the so called history you talk about that hasnt been seen before?... The north trying to dominate the ministry and every decision making body in Nigeria, what has that got to do with Buhari?... Did it start in 2015?... Did same not happen under GEJ?
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by brownhawk: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
okosodo:
You see the thing. But the yourbas are not complaining, inasmuch as they are given the crumbs that falls from their masters table
you must be a full blooded idiot if u believe this bitter cry note was written by a Yoruba person and not a flatheaded organism in an ugwu corner
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Stoppage of the Admission of Female Cadets, another reason to doubt "One Nigeria"

While we are still looking at slightest of chances to prove ourselves wrong that one Nigeria is a fallacy, the Northern mafias released another crude and hegemonic policy, stoppage of admission of female cadets into Nigerian Army.

The Nigerian state looks like it is heading for apartheid jungle.

Without regard to the right of Females from Southern part of the country to participate in the all combat actions of the army, the Nigerian Army has issued an order stopping the admission of Female Combat Cadets because Northern leaders complained.

Northern leaders and politicians threatened fire and hell because they said "Our males from the North cannot take orders from Infidels from anywhere" (apparently referring to the South)

Because of the conservative nature, history and culture of Northern Nigeria, our females from Southern Nigerian are now denied their right to serve their fatherland.

Begging questions have been left unanswered.

Who set the conditions for admission of military cadets? Northern Nigeria or the Army Council?

Why should the beliefs of Northern part of the country affect the chances of Southern Females?

Must we always please the Northern Hegemonic Class at the expense of the South?

If the north don't want their female children at the cadet camp, they can simply tell their daughters not to apply for cadet positions.

The Nigerian Army has proved consistently that it is a Northern Fort for oppressing helpless Southerners.

We have tolerated the sitting of almost all strategic military installations in the North all these while, now another insult has been thrown on our face.

Why should the North be the one to dictate the terms of operations of the Army that is supposed to be impartial?

We have not forgotten how Southern heroes of the civil war were edged out of the army or incapacitated.
The Colonel Iluyomades who stopped Biafra at Ore were discarded while a Muritala Muhammad who didn't see action at the Ore front took the praises.

We have not forgotten how Brigadier General Adekunle aka Black Scorpion who led the first modern amphibious landing in Africa war history was unceremoniously retired from the army.

We have not forgotten how General Ransome Kuti was demoted and imprisoned because Book Haram overran Bama while Northern Generals who ran away from Lake Chad villages were promoted.

Our Senators and governors from the South that are supposed to raise questions and demand the stoppage of such quite demeaning practices are busy globetrotting.

Is the Nigerian Army now the Northern Army??
Excerpts and Links

http://punchng.com/military-stops-admission-of-combatant-female-cadets/

OauTemitayo writes from Ife
chelu ooo so it's now that u know that there's nothing like one nigeria? lol but I don't blame u, I blame ur beloved hero/grand father awolowo if only he had accepted the oduduwa proposal from ojukwu all these nonsense wouldn't be happening now any way let's just hope that the wailing for restructuring takes effect or else na wahala we dey ooo.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by obailala(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
shallysgirl:
The north never votes against their own even the worst candidates. They only voted for the south because they chose to during objs time and for peace to reign in 2011 as per gej.
They would rather eat sand than vote a southern candidate against the north even when they are aware the southern candidate would do better.
The south is safer and better off with a southern president at this time even a weak gej.
There is so much tribalism in Nigeria politics at this time that everyone needs to cover their backs.
The way the north is empowering themselves now, it will take 50years to undo.
My grudge against the sw is that they chose to be blindsided and went ahead to vote Buhari for whatever reason despite his history. Even a Kwankwanso is no better cause he is also a bigot(i will be surprised if you didn't know this). Nobody has a problem with the North, it is Buhari who is a problem. I am not surprised at his appointments, decisions or policies. They were expected, we knew /know.
Efcc employment is coming up soon, you will hear the story.
You have something against buhari, but you ought to understand that not everyone shares these your sentiments against the man. Save yourself the high blood pressure and just get over this 'thing' you have for/against buhari; he wouldnt be president forever.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by OBAGADAFFI: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cromagnon:
sorry En. Not everyone can wear the uniform. But hey you want women fighting your battles with menstrual cramps and distracting the real soldiers ending in unnecessary deaths to prove a stupid political point(women can never be equal to men, deal with it, they're built different for different tasks)
The battleground is not for playing gender politics

Duh, Female Russian combatant unit will easily overrun any military base in Nigeria.

Apart from Uniform and Rifle, some Nigeria women will comfortably beat up any Soldier.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by shallysgirl: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Keep consoling yasef. The author is a known yoruba. You are surprised your brethren are finding their voices. Not everyone will remain a Headslamming zlave like you.
brownhawk:
you must be a full blooded idiot if u believe this bitter cry note was written by a Yoruba person and not a flatheaded organism in an ugwu corner
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by freeze001(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

What is a woman doing as soldier? You just want to increase the number of lesbians in Nigeria. I support the stoppage.

So the male soldiers are officially homosexual? Then we might as well disband the entire Army! What manner of nonsense did u just type?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by OAUTemitayo: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2017
FRESHG:
COMING FROM OAUTEMITAYO THE SAI BARBER AGENTshocked
Lol.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Duh, Female Russian combatant unit will easily overrun any military base in Nigeria.

Apart from Uniform and Rifle, some Nigeria women will comfortably beat up any Soldier.
The Russians have little choice. What's our excuse, bragging rights?
Very few men can take on Serena Williams in tennis, what's your point?
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
Sorry, you don't.
then why is biafra ranting without any progress in secession? No be by making noise online and in the streets. By outsmarting your opponents not outranting
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Max24:

So, there are no women in developed countries armies ? America, UK , Russia have women in their armies. Even ordinary Ghana and Togo have female armies. Indeed, Nigerian leadership has gone to d dogs...
Russia no choice with foolish leaders.
West playing politics and regretting.
Dunno about Ghana but I promise you it will be nothing but problems
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2017
DontForceUnity:

Get to Oron first before we can talk.
Shebi you're the one making mouth. Tell me anytime you're in Ibadan close to dugbe
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2017
luvinhubby:

Stop typing thrash, there are female combatant soldiers in most armed forces globally, including Africa. They abound in British, American, Isreali, South African even in Egyptian armed forces.
yes and have you bothered to find out the problems associated with said female inclusion
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Leez:

u trying to make a point just look childish
yes men make better soldiers but denying females dt chance at ds day and age is just dumb
it's not about denying or not denying
It's about presence of women distracts men.
Do you want your last line of defence distracted during life or death situation.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:18am On Nov 15, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Define "Civilian"
if you don't know then it's above your understanding(cos you're a bloody civilian, while they are combatant civilians)
Attend defence academy if you want to know tied meaning
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by shallysgirl: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2017
I say, your opinion don't matter. Over and out.
Take aem
Cromagnon:
then why is biafra ranting without any progress in secession? No be by making noise online and in the streets. By outsmarting your opponents not outranting
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
I say, your opinion don't matter. Over and out.
Take aem
yes it does.
You complain about it everyday.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Cromagnon:
yes and have you bothered to find out the problems associated with said female inclusion

They are still there serving, problems not withstanding and they are delivering optimum services.
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by TheManOfTheYear: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Cromagnon:
if you don't know then it's above your understanding(cos you're a bloody civilian, while they are combatant civilians)
Attend defence academy if you want to know tied meaning
I cant waste my time serving a useless country.
My plan is to join a better military like the US Air force .

Thanks for the offer though,but You Nigerian soldiers behave like deranged lunatics
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
I cant waste my time serving a useless country.
My plan is to join a better military like the US Air force .

Thanks for the offer though,but You Nigerian soldiers behave like deranged lunatics
service is different from selling out.
You traitor
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2017
luvinhubby:

They are still there serving, problems not withstanding and they are delivering optimum services.
what you think
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Notsonasty: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
please o I want to ask a question is it possible to use different results for nda70 rc and jamb

and also how do u register for jamb 2018
Re: Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? by Notsonasty: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
freeze001:

So the male soldiers are officially homosexual? Then we might as well disband the entire Army! What manner of nonsense did u just type?
please how many questions is the nda exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye's Failed Recall: Angry Yahaya Bello To Sack Aides - The Guardian / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction / Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.