Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage (663 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / 52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation / Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by eneazi(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
A friend who's been married for less than a year called me in the wee hours of the morning, and i instinctively knew something was wrong, at the sound of my voice she broke down and told me all has not been well, that she was tired of pretending and she has been leaving in regret after tying the knot with her husband, how she wished she had ignored all the pressure from her family to get married, because they felt she was getting old and her younger ones where all married at the time.

And just last week i got more than three e-mails asking if it's right to rush into marriage because of one's age. In my opinion it's not about what age it's about who you marry, its about finding the right person who's going to treat you right http://eneazi..com.ng/2017/11/age-doesnt-matter-in-marriage.html

2 Likes

Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by shinarlaura(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
I don't think age matters in marriage. What matters is maturity.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Okay. No one should be forced into marriage but who will marry her when she becomes too old?
Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Whoever says that age does not matter in marriage is just being foolish. I understand that age is just numbers but isn't prison just a room? Isn't hemp just grass?

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by Khonifer: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenWhiteGreen:
Okay. No one should be forced into marriage but who will marry her when she becomes too old?

It is better to be alone than unhappy

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by eneazi(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenWhiteGreen:
is it not better to be old, and happy with the right person, than being young married to the wrong person
Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Age,tribe and religion do matter a lot in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage by eneazi(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Age,tribe and religion do matter a lot in marriage.
Most times what you've just listed becomes a non considerable factor once you meet the person you really love.There are people who have made longer list but after meeting the right person ignore all this...It's about who fills that void in you.

(1) (Reply)

Lying/deceiving Wife/husband / Check Out Instagram Post By A 16 Year Old Mom Of Two / Clipchat Sign Up- Create Clipchat Account | Clipchat Registration Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.