Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) (1253 Views)

Popular Musician & Plus Size Model Insists Size Doesn't Matter (Photos) / Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse / Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Here's how:
She has much more experience than me, professionally and in life+love. The professional part makes me stand in awe. The life part makes me feel like a kid because she chuckles as she sees me growing up. The love part makes me jealous because here also she has so much more experience than me.
On her part, she's sometimes scared. Scared that I might fall for someone closer to my age, scared that she might be depriving me of the experience of being with someone closer to my age, and scared because her cultural and societal upbringing also said that such a relationship is just wrong
So when next a guy tells you age doesn't matter, check either he is financially unstable or he has some festish he may likely want to try.
Younger men___older women relationship are purely for economic benefits, what is your take on this?

5 Likes

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by ellapius(f): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
Here's how:
She has much more experience than me, professionally and in life+love. The professional part makes me stand in awe. The life part makes me feel like a kid because she chuckles as she sees me growing up. The love part makes me jealous because here also she has so much more experience than me.
On her part, she's sometimes scared. Scared that I might fall for someone closer to my age, scared that she might be depriving me of the experience of being with someone closer to my age, and scared because her cultural and societal upbringing also said that such a relationship is just wrong
So when next a guy tells you age doesn't matter, check either he is financially unstable or he has some festish he may likely want to try.
Younger men___older women relationship are purely for economic benefits, what is your take on this?
there are guys who truly love older women don't take that out

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Some men prefer older women because they offer more stability and are more focused.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Some men prefer older women because they offer more stability and are more focused.
. Personally I do think in that direction but our society and family frowned at younger men older women relationship.

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
ellapius:
there are guys who truly love older women don't take that out
the % is negligible, beside our family doesn't support it.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Personally I do think in that direction but our society and family frowned at younger men older women relationship.
Fvck what anyone thinks especially the society. Your happiness is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
I love older women. No one has given me peace than them. I no fit take all these small small girls drama Abeg .
Young ladies are like new phones, you need to read manual to be able to operate them. You also gave to upgrade their software constantly... Na money be that. Older ladies are like those early Samsung and Nokia phones.No need to upgrade, no need for manual. Both phones perform the basic function, call and text, plus the Nokia ringtone can loud like mad. Meaning their bed game dey sweet gaan. Especially if na chinko phone type of lady. Insert SIM small call every where loud.

Abeg na why I dey think like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I love older women. No one has given me peace than them. I no fit take all these small small girls drama Abeg
. Can you get to marry any of them? Will your family approved? Will the lady in question respect and value you if you were to marry her?
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Older or younger...pray u dont marry one that will kill you or cheat on you..as for me,i dont see marrying an older woman as a problem..just like my wife is 3years older than me.and we've been married for years,happy,sharing in each others joy and still counting..u need to see how she treats me like the baby she calls me.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
Older or younger...pray u dont marry one that will kill you or cheat on you..as for me,i dont see marrying an older woman as a problem..just like my wife is 3years older than me.and we've been married for years,happy,sharing in each others joy and still counting..u need to see how she treats me like the baby she calls me.
. 3 years is negligible. Will your family accept her if she was like 15 years older than you?
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Baloranking(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Can you get to marry any of them? Will your family approved? Will the lady in question respect and value you if you were to marry her?
No need for questions. If you get one direct am come my path. You'll find out
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I love older women. No one has given me peace than them. I no fit take all these small small girls drama Abeg .
Young ladies are like new phones, you need to read manual to be able to operate them. You also gave to upgrade their software constantly... Na money be that. Older ladies are like those early Samsung and Nokia phones.No need to upgrade, no need for manual. Both phones perform the basic function, call and text, plus the Nokia ringtone can loud like mad. Meaning their bed game dey sweet gaan. Especially if na chinko phone type of lady. Insert SIM small call every where loud.

Abeg na why I dey think like this grin
. Sorry this is purely situationship. Maybe am wrong
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
MejiLoyon:

No need for questions. If you get one direct am come my path. You'll find out
. How old are you pm me
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by donbachi(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. 3 years is negligible. Will your family accept her if she was like 15 years older than you?
my choice.. not theirs.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
my choice.. not theirs.
like men with Balls. True is women should be allowed to be with whom they are attracted to. If I didn't fall in love with an Angel, I wouldn't mind been with a decent older lady.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Edopesin: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2020
lmfao
when I see people worry about age differences with their partners I just smh

Most of the women I've dated have always been older than me, not the 5+ years older though, I don't know why but probably because I look and act more matured for a person my age and I cannot stand ladies younger my age drama

The former dey give peace of mind so I don't know what you're talking about op
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2020
What a myopic view.
I know someone who's younger and more than enough to pull his own weight who got married to someone older. But let's know the age range of this older you're saying sef.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Blackmoran(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2020
If you are a guy and you doing so well financially you won't see older woman as attractive, rather you go for young and attractive girls... If you see a young guy that says he finds older woman attractive, that guy is struggling financially or broke.... Which is OK by me.. But don't put it in your head that you in love... Older woman most time are more financially stable and not needy.... Abi have you hear a millionaire marrying a older woman, rather he go for a trophy wife in young and juicy damsel... So whenever you see a guy says " I like older women". Pls check is pocket, its empty....
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Edopesin:
lmfao
when I see people worry about age differences with their partners I just smh

Most of the women I've dated have always been older than me, not the 5+ years older though, I don't know why but probably because I look and act more matured for a person my age and I cannot stand ladies younger my age drama

The former dey give peace of mind so I don't know what you're talking about op
. When I say younger men older women relationship, I am referring to age difference like 25 for a guy but 59 for the lady. Will your family and friends support such relationship? Unless money is involved,I stand my ground
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What a myopic view.
I know someone who's younger and more than enough to pull his own weight who got married to someone older. But let's know the age range of this older you're saying sef.
. You should have asked for age Gap because you classified the thread as myopic. Let me know your stand, let say the guy is 25 and the woman is 60
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
If you are a guy and you doing so well financially you won't see older woman as attractive, rather you go for young and attractive girls... If you see a young guy that says he finds older woman attractive, that guy is struggling financially or broke.... Which is OK by me.. But don't put it in your head that you in love... Older woman most time are more financially stable and not needy.... Abi have you hear a millionaire marrying a older woman, rather he go for a trophy wife in young and juicy damsel... So whenever you see a guy says " I like older women". Pls check is pocket, its empty....
. Noting but the truth. Trust some people with their hypocrisy,they will still counter you.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
Here's how:
. I am yet to see a young millionaire going for an older lady correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You should have asked for age Gap because you classified the thread as myopic. Let me know your stand, let say the guy is 25 and the woman is 60
Don't change it because I asked. From your write-up, ask yourself, does a 60-year old fall in to the kind of woman you described?
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Don't change it because I asked. From your write-up, ask yourself, does a 60-year old fall in to the kind of woman you described?
yeah it does
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
yeah it does
It sure does.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Edopesin: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. When I say younger men older women relationship, I am referring to age difference like 25 for a guy but 59 for the lady. Will your family and friends support such relationship? Unless money is involved,I stand my ground

my guy the only problem here is that you don't believe that a 25 years old guy can fall in love with a 60 years old woman which is actually myopic
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Edopesin:

my guy the only problem here is that you don't believe that a 25 years old guy can fall in love with a 60 years old woman which is actually myopic
. I do. Let me tell you a story, one time was in club ( Zambia) met this lady (45yrs) menh so classy and sexy,I shoot my shot ( was 27 then), next day she drove to my hotel OMG I had fun, when she left, Nigerian guys were not just please with me. She was rich but I didn't fancy that just her beauty. I have to choose between my guys and the lady for peace sake. Our society doesn't favor such relationship unless money is involved fact.
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Edopesin: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I do. Let me tell you a story, one time was in club ( Zambia) met this lady (45yrs) menh so classy and sexy,I shoot my shot ( was 27 then), next day she drove to my hotel OMG I had fun, when she left, Nigerian guys were not just please with me. She was rich but I didn't fancy that just her beauty. I have to choose between my guys and the lady for peace sake. Our society doesn't favor such relationship unless money is involved fact.

Society of NOW doesn't favor such, the same society that doesn't favor religion neutrality but will still judge other people of different religion

There is what society put as normal and there is what it actually is, so money or not imo if there's love I don't know why you should give af about society
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Liposure: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Not in all cases. Sometimes, the guy might be in luv. Money cant buy luv
Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by paulolee(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
lies upon lies....u such a joke...i love older Ladies because i enjoyed being treated lyk a son when dating them...so tomorrow i decide to marry a lady dts older, u would say its economic benefits abi?? guy, this life no get manual o, jus do wat wud mk u happy abeg

1 Like

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by Blackmoran(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
you never get money be that now you still dey hustle, you want to be treated like a son.....let money come now your brain go reset then you want to be in charge, all of a sudden you will know say she old..........guy make money oooo make old woman wey don pass her prime no con be like beyonce for your eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl / Kevin Gates Islah (album Download) Full# / Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.