Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared (1044 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by hooklover: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
I have been with some married ladies and after discussion I found out amongst many reason the reason is their men are chronic womanisers for getting the feelings of their ladies..

Marriage is sweet in first 2to 3yrs and after dat changes in female body and over familiarity makes men treat them like shit making the lady keep begging for attention..

To me if a husband cheats it's alright for ladies to cheat. Times have changed. It's olden days when men cheat and d ladies are watching...

Today in our civilised world nobody is left behind..

If your husband cheat continuously pls just don't complain just get urself a man u trust to enjoy urself with..

Men if u don't want ur wife to cheat remain faithful...

Ladies don't be scared just make sure u are not caught.

Try to do it with guy far from ur area and use protection...

Gone are d days men cheat and ladies look now ladies so double.....

Shout out to all married ladies who know Wat I mean....

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow! This is the best solution you could come up with? How about walking away and giving yourself peace of mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
What if the Lady is the one cheatin?
What do you advise the man to do?
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Op is high on something I don't know!

Foolishness maybe undecided
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by hooklover: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Married ladies keep encouraging men to cheat by keeping silent.. Do same. Wat u sow u reap... Blood runs in females too....

If u are angry as a guy stay faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by hooklover: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
Wow! This is the best solution you could come up with? How about walking away and giving yourself peace of mind. undecided

Walking away does nothing.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by lilmax(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
he's right tho.... you can't do something more than 100 times and still say you will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Really?
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Kondomatic(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2017
When I saw the title of this post, I heard what sounded like footsteps of common sense.
When I finally read the body of the post, I discovered truly that common sense was the one walking away.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Rukkydelta(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
hooklover:
Married ladies keep encouraging men to cheat by keeping silent.. Do same. Wat u sow u reap... Blood runs in females too....

If u are angry as a guy stay faithful.
Exactly
Ladies should top up their game too smiley
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
u are mistaken.
a man can cheat and the marriage survive.coz a man's cheating doesnt bring extras back home.but when a woman cheats she brings home unwanted pregnancies.and years later a man discovers some of the children he spent his hard-earned money were never his.next thing u read in the newspaper a man shot his wife,kids and himself.
there is a reason why when a queen cheated she was executed for TREASON.coz her cheating wud place a non-royal blood child on the throne.disrupting the bloodline.yet a king can cheat and the resulting child be called a Bast*rd.the kid will live but not be an heir to anything.
also women cheating is a disaster coz women physically are highly-perishable goods.their bodies deteriorate with use so when a woman starts sleeping around her husband gets cheated.other men get to make her wife's breats droop and her v*gina loose and open. sex leaves its mark on a woman's body.
imagine if the Biblical Prodigal Son was a daughter.the son is said to have spent his wealth on strange women etc.yet when he returned physically he hadnt deteriorated.Now if that had been a gal,she would have returned with breasts that sagged to the ground,a v*gina as open as a borehole ,not to mention a football team of fatherless kids.
women are just not built for multiple sexual partners.physically they may accomplish that but their bodies will fall apart sooner or later.
u will admit that if 2 women spent the next ten years one married and the other whoring the one who was married wud be in a better fresher body condition than the one who slept around.men know this by heart;thats why most guys wana cheat with a married woman. thats where the freshness is.
OK let me put it in a way u will understand as a woman:A WOMAN WHO CHEATS IS LIKE A MAN WHO SPENDS HIS MONEY ON OTHER WOMEN IGNORING HIS WIFE.coz a woman's body is to the husband what the man's money is to the wife.
women dont get married for sex.they get more sex when they are single.women get married for support.men on the other hand dont get married for support.they get married for sex.when men are single they are celibate.thats the reason why men dont forgive when women cheat.but women easily forgive cheating.coz women are not there for the sex to begin with.but men are.
ok its so confusing i dont think u will get it but i tried to explain.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by hooklover: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Exactly
Ladies should top up their game too smiley

I am happy a lady here is feeling me....

I no come here to support men as man's world to do any how. U do anyhow u c anyhow...
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
When I saw the title of this post, I heard what sounded like footsteps of common sense.
When I finally read the body of the post, I discovered truly that common sense was the one walking away.
Hahahaha cheesy grin

The op is a toddler. grin
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by KardinalZik(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
...and if a man takes another wife, the woman should equally marry another husband, abi?

Anyone who brought this post up is either mad or has taken leave of his senses.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Two wrongs doesn't make things right... It's wrong to do that.. ladies u are worth more than that. .. because if u decide to do that, u end up being a guy's sugar mom, or a man's side chick... don't be stupid.. rather, invest in urself and your kids. If cheating is the only problem your partner has then it's still okay..Give him a condom and make sure hr goes for regular checkups...
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Bibi294(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:
u are mistaken.
a man can cheat and the marriage survive.coz a man's cheating doesnt bring extras back home.but when a woman cheats she brings home unwanted pregnancies.and years later a man discovers some of the children he spent his hard-earned money were never his.next thing u read in the newspaper a man shot his wife,kids and himself.
there is a reason why when a queen cheated she was executed for TREASON.coz her cheating wud place a non-royal blood child on the throne.disrupting the bloodline.yet a king can cheat and the resulting child be called a Bast*rd.the kid will live but not be an heir to anything.
also women cheating is a disaster coz women physically are highly-perishable goods.their bodies deteriorate with use so when a woman starts sleeping around her husband gets cheated.other men get to make her wife's breats droop and her v*gina loose and open. sex leaves its mark on a woman's body.
imagine if the Biblical Prodigal Son was a daughter.the son is said to have spent his wealth on strange women etc.yet when he returned physically he hadnt deteriorated.Now if that had been a gal,she would have returned with breasts that sagged to the ground,a v*gina as open as a borehole ,not to mention a football team of fatherless kids.
women are just not built for multiple sexual partners.physically they may accomplish that but their bodies will fall apart sooner or later.
u will admit that if 2 women spent the next ten years one married and the other whoring the one who was married wud be in a better fresher body condition than the one who slept around.men know this by heart;thats why most guys wana cheat with a married woman. thats where the freshness is.
OK let me put it in a way u will understand as a woman:A WOMAN WHO CHEATS IS LIKE A MAN WHO SPENDS HIS MONEY ON OTHER WOMEN IGNORING HIS WIFE.coz a woman's body is to the husband what the man's money is to the wife.
women dont get married for sex.they get more sex when they are single.women get married for support.men on the other hand dont get married for support.they get married for sex.when men are single they are celibate.thats the reason why men dont forgive when women cheat.but women easily forgive cheating.coz women are not there for the sex to begin with.but men are.
You don't have a point... Secondly, I don't support op's ideology... Because 'two wrongs can't make a right' cheating because your husband cheats makes you a mad and dirty person just like him....the bible preaches again adultery and fornication... Our society peaches against it to... Moreso, this sane community makes men have dominion on we, ladies
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bibi294:

You don't have a point... Secondly, I don't support op's ideology... Because 'two wrongs can't make a right' cheating because your husband cheats makes you a mad and dirty person just like him....the bible preaches again adultery and fornication... Our society peaches against it to... Moreso, this sane community makes men have dominion on we, ladies
its not my fault u cant see my point.just ignore my text

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:
u are mistaken.
Nonsense
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wife cheat,the husband also cheat..dat one na werey marriage.may werey marriage not be my portion amin.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:
[s] u are mistaken.
ok its so confusing i dont think u will get it but i tried to explain. [/s]
Sense is far from this one.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Benita27:
Sense is far from this one.
if sense was popular our world would not be in such a mess it is in.
noone is forcing anything on you.if u disagree just ignore and live your life. no harm done. wink

4 Likes

Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by hooklover: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:

if sense was popular our world would not be in such a mess it is in.
noone is forcing anything on you.if u disagree just ignore and live your life. no harm done. wink

Nice one. Only in Nigeria everybody thinks he is smarter that others but country still remain on same spot.
Re: Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared by Labadi69: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
ubunja:
u are mistaken.

This is crap. BS coming from a depressed Zimbabwean immigrant that doesn’t get pucci in SA. The SA women as easy as they are will not give you toto that’s why you sound frustrated.

Who told you men don’t bring extras back when they cheat? Don’t men catch STDs and impregnate women outside?

Who told you single men don’t get pucci? Just because you are not getting does not mean lots of single men are celibate. Most single and attractive men are getting pucci and think about marriage to ‘settle down’. You get to a point where the fukking around lifestyle doesn’t bring any more happiness.

Who told you men marry for sex? Men actually marry for support and it doesn’t necessarily have to be financial. It could be emotional. A man wants a woman to support him in raising his kids and also to be a shoulder to lean on when life’s pressures are killing him. That’s why sensible men take time to look for a real well brought up woman and not a hookah or slay queen to settle down with.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Only a dunce will take this frustrated Zimbabwean immigrant seriously. You clearly have no idea how the real world works. None sense angry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Recite The National Anthem From Memory? / Cost Of Yoruba Marriage In 1992 / Floral Fantasy: Order Your Valentine Flowers - Delivery All Round Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.