Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (68254 Views)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by mrhipup(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:
video was too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left it playing and went to the kitchen to fix my self a toast bread. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store.

There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person.

I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well.

I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness.

My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep.

Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up.

I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was watching a video and left it playing to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to finish the video. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird noise in your night drawer.

So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my phone and this video still has 30 seconds of play time on it.
WTF.....
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
QueenColeen:

Not hating bro.
But, people have called you a genius and you have garnered a lot of likes. Why not tell them you got it off facebook. If you ever watch a foreign video on facebook, there's a 90% line that you'll see a comment that starts with 'video was too long...'

It was very obvious that was plagiarism.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:
video was too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left it playing and went to the kitchen to fix my self a toast bread. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store.

There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person.

I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well.

I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness.

My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep.

Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up.

I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was watching a video and left it playing to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to finish the video. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird noise in your night drawer.

So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my phone and this video still has 30 seconds of play time on it.

At least give credit. Plagiarism is bad
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by TimeMod1: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men are such dogs...

Imagine the whoŕe of a mother trying to defend herself
Bitch been blaming Men as though the hor.ny mother doesn't know he is her daughter's baby daddy before humping.

So much for being a bitch.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by TimeMod1: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2017
..... .....
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Decryptor(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2017
timidapsin:

If i say i understand tis story, i am lying to myself! undecided

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by NovusHomo(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by NovusHomo(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Flashh:

The baby daddy on his part woke up during the ruckus but lay back down and slept as mother and daughter quarreled.

Like a champ. Keeping it real.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by YelloweWest: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2017
onadana:

And women are what?
Did u read the part where I called her a whoŕe?
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by stanisbaratheon: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
"The baby daddy on his part woke up during the ruckus but lay back down and slept as mother and daughter quarreled."

Give that man one gallon of burukutu!!
. Dude is stone cold to the bone.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by olabrad: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Edonojie007:
As I Said In An Earlier Thread, WHITE FOLKS DONT MARRY,THEY ONLY PAIR. Dont Take Their Marital Issue Serious.
Sex- The Major Thing That Destroyed This World. HATE SEX!
S.Ex- Sense Exit.

Myopic reasoning. Some of them do marry.

Why are you people making generalised statement from isolated experiences you have about issue?
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by olabrad: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men are such dogs...

Imagine the whoŕe of a mother trying to defend herself

And the mother that came to his bed nko? She is a saint? Or was she forced to Bleep her daughter's baby daddy?

You feminists reason like fools. So myopic and annoyingly biased in your reasonings.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Bitterleafsoup: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Edonojie007:
As I Said In An Earlier Thread, WHITE FOLKS DONT MARRY,THEY ONLY PAIR. Dont Take Their Marital Issue Serious.
Sex- The Major Thing That Destroyed This World. HATE SEX!
S.Ex- Sense Exit.
Nigerians do worst. For connection, money or pregnancy what's the difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by talk2percy(m): 2:46am On Nov 14, 2017
The mama sabi give pass the daughter.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by SirElaw(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Dongreat:

Next time you want to make a joke, make sure it’s short as no one loves to read long boring jokes. A punchline is best not a textbook.
I don't agree with you. Some jokes are better delivered short and some require extensive buildup. This was one of the latter and I think the Op did a very good job.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Anijay1212(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2017
timidapsin:

Lol... This is one of the reasons i love nairaland. Crazy dudes everywhere.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Peejoeee(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2017
See wee for table!
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Alwaysking: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Diso60090:

Okkk you be don go carry your Vaseline where you dey hind am unfortunately you dive rock
Lol
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
ifyalways:
What is more unfortunate is the fact that the lady will forgive the fvckboy baby daddy, take him back but will not forgive her mother.

It takes two to tango but men always win. . .cos women let them. shioooor.

Cos it has always been a man's world....u kill ursef over it, u can change it
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by godofuck231: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
emirazy400:
watz all diz sef

Cassava and rabbits, they don't get enough of it, I guess
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by handsomebanana(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Did u read the part where I called her a whoŕe?

Yeah, u called her a whòre(a woman) instead of saying 'women' starting with yourself.

Thought your logic would be better than that.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Drabrah(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Shey for dia side anything goes. Why she con dey para na. Aftrall na baby daddy no be hubby.
Buh sha, oyinbo can Bleep anything.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2017
babadey:

I thought you were a Man!!!

so because i am a man, i should stand for whatever deluded nonsense other men do?!?!? highly laughable!
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Mrcomfy1: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
how this one cum take affect me again? Nawa o
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Barfibassey(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Maybe nah pay back tinz ☺
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Danialuone: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Baby kiniiii,awon omotikabodi leleyi oooo.Awon omo sanawole.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by aigissimo(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
ifyalways:
What is more unfortunate is the fact that the lady will forgive the fvckboy baby daddy, take him back but will not forgive her mother.

It takes two to tango but men always win. . .cos women let them. shioooor.

Hi Ify, this is hcl_acid grin grin. You've got a point there though...
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by YelloweWest: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
olabrad:

And the mother that came to his bed nko? She is a saint? Or was she forced to Bleep her daughter's baby daddy?

You feminists reason like fools. So myopic and annoyingly biased in your reasonings.
U lack ability to comprehend abi? I called her a whoŕe. U didn't see that?
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Hungarriman: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
timidapsin:

Chaii, baba u d blow my fuse.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by TimeMod1: 3:27am On Nov 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.