Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (35174 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by danyCEO(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by SwagPower: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.
grin.. U jst reminded me of a Tym in ma current relationship.. Babe had a male friend.. Fresh guy like dt.. grin..
She talks abt him often.. N each tym she does I jst laf along with her.. In fact I make sure we talk alot abt d guy.. Dnt knw if she was tryna make me feel jealous.. Bt tin is me I can't feel emotions like dt.. Seriously I can't... She kept at it 4 a yl n discovered it didn't faze me one bit..grin..

Babe retraced her steps sharp... Nw she can't stop begging to come over... grin..

U op ,seem like d emotional type.. Wat worked for me may not 4 u..grin.. Bt it's a way to go..
U Kip telling him to leave d oda gal ,he's gon jst get tired of u n I assure, u gon jst push him in2 d hands of d oda gal ..grin..
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifex370:

4 years of friendship.. Why have you not gone to his house when he's all alone na...

Kwantinue

He doesn't accept female visors in his house, and I do not go to a man's house. You get? If you can't believe there are people with principles then deal with yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ifex370(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

He doesn't accept female visors in his house, and I do not go to a man's house. You get? If you can't believe there are people with principles then deal with yourself.

Woo that's cool.. I guess I must be from out of space
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by joeleerules(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Having your bestie being of the opposite gender is cool, way more fun I believe but as besties, it means Love is involved, genuine love. A moment of weakness could be catastrophic.

Had a bestfriend, we were just friends for six years, besties for another 4years and in less than a month everything became a story. It happened that we always had distance between us, talk most on phone and if we would see, it would be a pre-planned visit. 6 month ASUU strike in 2012, we happen to be in same city for a month and being jobless we visited each other more, spent more time with each other and the unthinkable happened, the rest is history.

I miss her so much, I really do and I can only wish I could have been stronger to resist the temptation.

Having an opposite sex as bestie could be beautiful and great if properly managed
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ponti93(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
davillian:

And u are wasting time.
it myt affect d relationship na
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by davillian(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
ponti93:
it myt affect d relationship na
Lol it dint affect mine.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by fyneguy: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2017
mhizesther:
I have a boyfriend and my bestie is a guy.. It's not a problem at all.. Because my bf understands perfectly well

Hmmm eku bestie o
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by fyneguy: 1:59am On Nov 16, 2017
fatymore:
My Bf has female bestie well.. I don't even care.. They all know me.. I do delete their pictures on his phone cos they are course mates.. One thing I do is I stamped my authority and let them know he is Mine.. If they like they should have sex together, is the girl loss. I can't disturb myself ontop guy matter.. Mostly I befriend those girls too.. Just remove your mind from it.. What you don't see doesn't break your heart.. Most times we always feel relaxed having the opposite SEx as bestie.. I have male bestie too..

smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by fyneguy: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Ginaz:

Of course, I will set limit if my husband is concerned. But come to think of it, it's how you create a foundation that gives room for concern. If you make moves that are suspicious, it would be a problem. But if your moves are in public eyes. Where everybody see, and know nothing out of the blue is going on then there won't be a cause of concern to warrant problems.

I get your point, my husband should come first and it will. Thanks for your input, I appreciate. I'm an only child, so this my bestie just feels like a big brother to me.

Hello! would you be comfy with your bf discussing his sexcapades with his female bestie?

Respect your bf - stop discussing amorous topics with your ''bestie''
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Solomyn(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.
a female bestie is not a problem. i happened one have one until she got married... at first we have emotions but when maturity step normally it should come from the guy become ladies are emotionally attached and releases all the affection to the guy. in that situation self maturity from the guy will step in and nurture that feeling into a real love,make her understand your feeling and goal. i tell you she will ever love you. she wishes i become her best bride during her wedding but that can't happen.
bottom line maturity always plays an important role here. as for the other female, understand your man and try be ur man best friend not just give me money and come do routine

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2017
fyneguy:

Hello! would you be comfy with your bf discussing his sexcapades with his female bestie?

Respect your bf - stop discussing amorous topics with your ''bestie''

Nobody is talking about sex here, abeg free me jor. Sex na sex, nothing big deal. Even pastors do have sex discussions. Dem teach am for school, teach am for seminars, wenti you never hear about am? Stop being hypocritical!

Jeez. Abeg nobody should mention me about this topic again. I'm regretting I contributed to this thread. I forgot not everyone would understand your point and they would judge you based on their dirty mind.

Bye bye abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread. You've all spoken well.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
fyneguy:

Hmmm eku bestie o

Awa niyen oo grin grin ese
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by RockyEyo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ginaz:

1) What is sex that is so much a big deal? Were you not thought sex education in secondary school? The fact you said I enjoy talking sex with him is funny? We could talk about past relationship and before you knew it sex discussions have started and all those things he would say always make me laugh.

2) You said it's a matter of time before we have sex. Don't you think we would have had sex if we wanted? We cherished our friendship to realise sex is not to be welcomed. ...cos we both are not pretenders not to noticed something like that could happen. it's a boy -girl situation for God's sake! But our self respects prevailed for self control to set in. As an adult, you should make your own decisions and have self respect and self value.

3) he's attractive and so? Is that a yardstick to sleep with him?

4) we talk about deep things like future plans, education, life goals, visions and so on. It is entertaining to talk with someone so intelligent. What's the fuss? You mean to tell me having a deep conversation is a crime?

5) things I can't tell my bf like "hey I saw some cute guy as I was walking by." you see that guy, he is asking me out" hey that married man is crushing on me".....you can't tell your bf that blunt truth without constructing your words so it doesn't comes out of proportion and misquoted with suspicious, Can you? But with someone like a friend you know you can say whatever, be free with words cos it doesn't hurt nobody.

7) even if I'm fooling myself, well, I think only about this moment. If I have feelings, I haven't seen any but God knows it's pure friendship.

I live in the moment, for now we are friend if we happen to date like you said no big deal.

keep your analysis to yourself. A girl and a guy can truly be friends. The world has lost its values anyway, everything should be about sex so it's weird if it doesn't

Dey there and be speaking plenty grammar you hear.
Ever heard of "The Sucker punch??" It's when you expose yourself like you just wrote then u get hit by a sucker punch...... then comes the "it only happened once speech"
My dear no worry continue living your happy life.
But stay safe ok..... I'm a guy, I should kw
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Let me catch that girl that will from nowhere to come and be claiming bestie for my man, iffa catch her eh, I go break her jaw angry.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by tsharp(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.