Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (35055 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
RockyEyo:

Be deceiving yasef, u hear.... what you just wrote here is what exist between lovers,
1. you enjoy his jokes
2. you find him attractive ( we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line ) read between the line
3. Its only a matter of time before you have sex ( He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. )
4. You enjoy talking sex with him ( It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams)

well with this few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that you are dating the rong G" (There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed. )

1) What is sex that is so much a big deal? Were you not thought sex education in secondary school? The fact you said I enjoy talking sex with him is funny? We could talk about past relationship and before you knew it sex discussions have started and all those things he would say always make me laugh.

2) You said it's a matter of time before we have sex. Don't you think we would have had sex if we wanted? We cherished our friendship to realise sex is not to be welcomed. ...cos we both are not pretenders not to noticed something like that could happen. it's a boy -girl situation for God's sake! But our self respects prevailed for self control to set in. As an adult, you should make your own decisions and have self respect and self value.

3) he's attractive and so? Is that a yardstick to sleep with him?

4) we talk about deep things like future plans, education, life goals, visions and so on. It is entertaining to talk with someone so intelligent. What's the fuss? You mean to tell me having a deep conversation is a crime?

5) things I can't tell my bf like "hey I saw some cute guy as I was walking by." you see that guy, he is asking me out" hey that married man is crushing on me".....you can't tell your bf that blunt truth without constructing your words so it doesn't comes out of proportion and misquoted with suspicious, Can you? But with someone like a friend you know you can say whatever, be free with words cos it doesn't hurt nobody.

7) even if I'm fooling myself, well, I think only about this moment. If I have feelings, I haven't seen any but God knows it's pure friendship.

I live in the moment, for now we are friend if we happen to date like you said no big deal.

keep your analysis to yourself. A girl and a guy can truly be friends. The world has lost its values anyway, everything should be about sex so it's weird if it doesn't

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by DukeNija(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

You can have a bestie with the opposite sex so far you set limits.

I love my bestie,and ya! We can quarrel for Africa wink

All i saw in your post is a perfect description of a perfect love relationship. You guys will make a perfect couple.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by harbjar(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ayomideen:
Well it depends on the people involved,although emotions are likely to set in and "things" might also happen due to their closeness buh all in all so far the GF trusts her guy n the guy himself issa faithful dude,I really see no biggie
To me its quite simple.... If it was ur boyfriend that got friend zoned... Then i think his heart might be somewhere else... U should confront him respectfully and talk this shit out
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by DanielsParker(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's a fat lie. Had a female bestie for four years. I even hand picked all the boy friends till the one that led to her marriage. Abeg iiiii

Okay, and after her marriage?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ponti93(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
davillian:
Me and my female bestie have sex sometimes grin > grin grin
grin grin my bestie has been disturbing me 4 Bleep... Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibawon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.
I have a female bestie and she was actually the first girl to be intimate with, but we not anything than bestfriends I know her guy and she knows my babe. If you don't trust your Guy, then bolt my dear, cos it all boils down to self control trust and insecurities
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
saabright:

I Dont need meet u to knw u av pride
so what do u want? a trophy?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
DanielsParker:

Okay, and after her marriage?

Immediately she got married, i broke my sim and moved away. Once a female bestie has a bobo even before married, the right thing is to leave
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by GidisFinest: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Guys do not need a female Bestie to Cheat, Find a guy with integrity, If you have trust issues, it is not to good for a relationship.
I talk to female friends when I need to surprise my wife... I do not know your definition of bestie tho, If he opens up to her more than he does to you, then you are the side chic.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by DanielsParker(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Immediately she got married, i broke my sim and moved away. Once a female bestie has a bobo even before married, the right thing is to leave

has a Bobo? aren't we saying the same thing?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by davillian(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
ponti93:
grin grin my bestie has been disturbing me 4 Bleep... Lol
And u are wasting time.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by tjdimmy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
'A Goat cannot be given the task to watch over yam' We joke too much with emotions these days, such 'friendrationships don't end well, someone ends up getting hurt.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by surgical: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Marshalxv:
Bestie with the opposite sex

it's a no no for me.

something is surely bound to happen between them maybe sooner or later depending on how close they are .
Ere kilaja mbekun se
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by katerine7(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Earthquake1:
Your boyfriend has to choose between the bestie and you.

The day my ex bf played that card, i chose my bestie, if i want to date him i would have done that since, he has been my friend since childhood you don't tell me to choose, you can only tell me you are not comfortable and i will try my best to reduce the way we talk and see and not that i should delete him from my book. Kolewerk,once i friend zone you then it remain that way
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Paulreports(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
DELICATE AND PRECARIOUS ...He has to man up take decision or else...option/walk away.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

The above is a big RED FLAG. Also check if the said girl has what your boyfriend needs in a woman. If your boyfriend for example likes big boobs and she got it, another BIG RED FLAG.

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
female bestie ke,,

Female bestie as a male
Male bestie as a female
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by idyexcel(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why does it feel as if I know the person behind this moniker? he was my colleague at work, neighbour turned bestie, who's girlfriend wasn't comfortable with the whole friendship thing. Once she sees us together she'll starts fighting and quarrelling with him. She even confronted me. I started avoiding him for peace to reign. She was feeling on top of the world, cause it seems she had successfully kicked her rival out. I lost a friend cause I didn't want unnessery drama. I think everyone should learn how to deal with their insecurities. If your boyfriend is enjoying another person's company more than your, then I think there's something you're not doing right. Talk to him about what you feel about the whole thing instead of attacking the innocent girl. There are time one is in a situation and needs the opinion of the opposite sex. So having a bestie doesn't necessarily mean they are having sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
idyexcel:
Why does it feel as if I know the person behind this moniker? he was my colleague at work, neighbour turned bestie, who's girlfriend wasn't comfortable with the whole friendship thing. Once she sees us together she'll starts fighting and quarrelling with him. She even confronted me. I started avoiding him for peace to reign. She was feeling on top of the world, cause it seems she had successfully kicked her rival out. I lost a friend cause I didn't want unnessery drama. I think everyone should learn how to deal with their insecurities. If your boyfriend is enjoying another person's company more than your, then I think there's something you're not doing right. Talk to him about what you feel about the whole thing instead of attacking the innocent girl. There are time one is in a situation and needs the opinion of the opposite sex. So having a bestie doesn't necessarily mean they are having sex.

On point
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:
Well I don't believe in this bestie thing sha.

I will say I have a close male friend apart from my bf but we always chat online. Cause we live far apart from each other and our jobs with our personal relationships with our separate companions, will not even allow us hang out or meet up with appointments. So at the end of the day, my bf is not jealous and his gf is not jealous. I think it's better that way.
Cos I remember way back an ex was like, I should take one week break from work and travel with him to the east and am like honey, sorry I can't just leave my biz and travel down for one week. The next he said was that he's taking his bestie along and Yea she's free bcoz she is a student. I was so mad and I was like so u will both lodge in the same hotel for one week? Are u kidding me?
He said yes and whatever happens then happens.
I was like really?
Anyways we didn't last long, because he's always with his bestie, whose bf stays abroad.
Long story cut short, such Waka Waka between besties and bf , I don't support.
It's better we call it off than give my self High bp worrying over what they must have done countless of times behind my back.
Make he Kukuma date his bestie, what does he want me for anyways.
And everybody waka cheesy

There was one time he even said his bestie had made him lost out in. Past relationships with good ladies. I was now. Like, then no need having a lover, just confirm your love for your precious bestie, make una make am official. Than wasting other ladies time. He said they cannot date her cos she's Inlove with her bf abroad and wants to marry the bf but at the same time she has feelings for him. And can't marry him. And it's only reasonable making her his bestie.

Lol cheesy

Some guys and ladies are just too confused in this life cheesy

I can't deal abeg.

Infact Mo raye oshi.

Lol, so she friend zoned him
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ayomideen(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
harbjar:

To me its quite simple.... If it was ur boyfriend that got friend zoned... Then i think his heart might be somewhere else... U should confront him respectfully and talk this shit out

You're kinda correct,rejection wouldn't totally clear out his feelings for the girl and there is a high level of probability he still likes her

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Please don't corrupt me with your vile thoughts. What is wrong with people? Cos a boy and a girl are friends mean they should have sex? I don't get it!

4 years of friendship, do you think we won't have had sex if we wanted?

Don't think it's everybody that has sex on their agenda. Watch what you say to me cos I will not have that awful words you are saying.

Best friends or just friends?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
ConcernedNL:

He is still young.

I had a female bestie till i met my girlfriend, who has become my bestie.

Thats how it should be, if he doesnt change it could be he is just passing time, his eyes are still on "bestie" or he is just a young lad.

Either way, try to be closer to him, dont nag. if its not working out, break up with him, every normal dude who wants to marry you will seek to make your relationship so close you woulf=d easily call each other best friends....

give him maybe 2 months to change, if he doesnt, suddenly break up and move on to better things.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by monex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Of course! The key word my husband...not for a boyfriend that is still thinking if he wants the relationship to continue or not. I had a life before I met him, had friends too.

my points exactly
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by cutedidah(f): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
what rubbish bestie is that unless you guys aren't True to yourselves, you are supposed to be his bestie and vice versa. If​ he doesn't find a bestie in you then diaris a problem somewhere, you guys should sit-down and evaluate your relationship.
you be dating and you can't tell each other shit about yourselves, what kind of bleeped up and strained relationship is that.
what will keep you going in marriage is not only love but friendship.
#become his bestie
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by InvaluableGem: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibietela2:
[b][/b]

Thumbs up for you sir.

Simple English, the word 'best' describes her position among his friends including you. You are his friend and she's also his friend and he calls her best. Abeg what are you? Better friend or good friend? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by InvaluableGem: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
ConcernedNL:

He is still young.

I had a female bestie till i met my girlfriend, who has become my bestie.

Thats how it should be, if he doesnt change it could be he is just passing time, his eyes are still on "bestie" or he is just a young lad.

Either way, try to be closer to him, dont nag. if its not working out, break up with him, every normal dude who wants to marry you will seek to make your relationship so close you woulf=d easily call each other best friends....

give him maybe 2 months to change, if he doesnt, suddenly break up and move on to better things.

Thumbs up for you sir.

Simple English, the word 'best' describes her position among his friends including you. You are his friend and she's also his friend and he calls her best. Abeg what are you? Better friend or good friend? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibietela2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Thumbs up for you sir.

good friend
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ken2baba(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

You can have a bestie with the opposite sex so far you set limits.

I love my bestie,and ya! We can quarrel for Africa wink
most guys dat have female besties and could spend 4yrs without sleeping with them are mostly gay.

Keyword = MOST
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by yommen: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
ubunja:
stop telling a normal grown up adult who he can or cant be friends with.coz when he goes through your fone and asks who each and every guy in there is,u wont be happy.
only stupid guys end friendships to make a GF happy.if u play that stunt on me u will find yourself fired
dont make your insecurities my problem.
im friends with a lot of my exes.if a gal has a problem i will have one more ex on my list.
i dont negotiate.my happiness comes first.

I guess there won't be issues if you discover that your new girlfriend's bestie is a guy and they are very close. Bleep friendzone with bestie opposite sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
yommen:

I guess there won't be issues if you discover that your new girlfriend's bestie is a guy and they are very close. Bleep friendzone with bestie opposite sex.
i dont allow that. my relationship, my rules
if u cant abide the door is open
i didnt promise a democracy where all is fair.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ifex370(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Please don't corrupt me with your vile thoughts. What is wrong with people? Cos a boy and a girl are friends mean they should have sex? I don't get it!

4 years of friendship, do you think we won't have had sex if we wanted?

Don't think it's everybody that has sex on their agenda. Watch what you say to me cos I will not have that awful words you are saying.

4 years of friendship.. Why have you not gone to his house when he's all alone na...

Kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.