Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (14881 Views)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
As in boobs. cheesy

where are the boobs aunty?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
fagbohun4j:
Cane across this and decided to share it here. As for me, i no get mumu button

Hi nevi12, u gotta care woo
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by SuperWorld(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2017
teresafaith:
My eyes, cos its the only thing that makes me see alert on my phone
Are u saying u love money more than ur pussy?
don't quote me back it's late
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by SuperWorld(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:
Damsel in distress.... like, even when I sense it's crocodile tears, I just can't handle a crying beauty.... I've been trying to work on it for years but I couldn't.
My ex who knows this as my weak point once used it against me. She just cheated on me and confesses it to me. Despite the annoyance, a month after I broke up, she needed to pay her house rent in her finals and when she started that crocodile tears, I sent it to her immediately even though that was all I had at that period. My immediate elder sister uses this against me always too.
How much?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Hmmm I think my lips even tho I don't like kissing ooooh tongue
do you have them soft cold lips? I was once into one lady like that too. Get the lips and she's dead.. She'd be moaning already. She's always protecting the lips. You can't just peck her trust me. Always scared as hell.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by GuidoVanRossum: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2017
SuperWorld:

How much?

I don't understand you.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by Everwhiz(f): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:
Damsel in distress.... like, even when I sense it's crocodile tears, I just can't handle a crying beauty.... I've been trying to work on it for years but I couldn't.
My ex who knows this as my weak point once used it against me. She just cheated on me and confesses it to me. Despite the annoyance, a month after I broke up, she needed to pay her house rent in her finals and when she started that crocodile tears, I sent it to her immediately even though that was all I had at that period. My immediate elder sister uses this against me always too.

I am speechless. Just Speechless. People will continue to take advantage of you with this kind of attitude.. ASK FOR THE GRACE TO CHANGE IT O
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by GuidoVanRossum: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Everwhiz:

I am speechless. Just Speechless. People will continue to take advantage of you with this kind of attitude.. ASK FOR THE GRACE TO CHANGE IT O

Thanks joor. I don't know how I developed that attitude. But I will keep asking for the grace to change. You should help me in asking for that grace too.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by Everwhiz(f): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

Thanks joor. I don't know how I developed that attitude. But I will keep asking for the grace to change. You should help me in asking for that grace too.

Continue to pray. Nothing is impossible for God
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
do you have them soft cold lips? I was once into one lady like that too. Get the lips and she's dead.. She'd be moaning already. She's always protecting the lips. You can't just peck her trust me. Always scared as hell.

tongue
Re: What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) by Mhyketh(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2017
mikaael:

u mean along bush road
in bush bar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix) / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.